Hana The Rebel

I Love You But I Also Love You

Holidays were finally over, it was time to go back to school, Daehyun and Hana seemed a bit more closer ever since his birthday and Luhan didn’t like it one bit and that’s why he’s been stealing her away from the brunette so for these past few days, she’s been hanging out more with Luhan.

“How am I wrong? What was my mistake? This is absurd!” Luhan over exaggerated as he stared at his paper, there was one question marked wrong and he was surely not happy with it, he expected himself to get all correct. “Hana, what did you get?” He asked and she just showed him her paper.

100%

Luhan widened his eyes seeing her paper and looked at it and then his paper and then her paper once again. “See, I got this question right! Why was I marked wrong?” He pouted and Hana took a closer look before pointing at his answer.

“You forgot to put a negative in front” Hana simply said as she took her paper back, the blonde gawked and then lightly hit his head on the table. “Don’t bang your head on the table, I’m trying to write here” She muttered, annoyed and he smiled sheepishly as he sat up properly.

“Sorry Hana..” Luhan apologized and then let out a sigh as he stared at his paper again. “I hate this” He states aloud, she rolled her eyes and snatched the paper before writing something. What’re you doing…?” He asked as he leaned closer to see she had wrote a negative in front of his answer.

Hana raised her hand in which the teacher notices almost instantly, he walks over to her. “Yes, Ms Kim? Was there any problem with your paper? I remembered to check it twice in case there was a mistake” He said and she shook her head.

“It’s actually Luhan’s paper, you accidentally marked this question wrong” Hana said as she handed the blonde’s paper which the teacher took and then he started to correct it, giving it back to Luhan before going back to help the other students.

Luhan just stared at his paper.

100%

And no words came out of his mouth instead he looked at Hana. “Did..you just helped me cheat?” The blonde asked, a bit confused on what just happened, she shrugged and continued on what she was doing. “You did!” He widen his eyes.

“It’s just one question Luhan” Hana said as she turned her head to him, her head rested on her palm. “Besides, I do this all the time” She smirked and he instantly gawked.

“You cheat?” Luhan asked and she put a finger on her lip, nodding lightly.

“But I don’t really do this all the time, just sometimes but that’s really sometimes” Hana said. “Besides, I don’t really do that anymore since I always get full mark” She added. “But I mostly did it last year haha..” She chuckled.

“Kim Hana cheats..” Luhan states and a smirk was plastered on his face. “And to think all this time you were such a good girl, so you can be rebellious too huh?” He turned to her who nodded lightly with a smirk. “But really, you didn’t have to this” He said as he pointed to his paper.

“It’s alright, we’re pals” Hana grinned as she gave a thumbs up, he raised a brow.“Besides, if I didn’t do anything, you would act like a whining baby” She uttered and he pouted cutely.

“I do not!” Luhan protested.

“Sure, you won’t~” Hana drawled, he frowned as he crossed his arms. “I’m just joking” She broke into a smile before she began on writing on her book.

“But putting all this aside…” Luhan started. “We’re pals? Does that mean Hana finally considers me as a friend?” He asked with a bright smile and it took her a few moments to remember what she had just said, she blinked a few times. Does it? Do I consider him as a friend?

 Hana turned to him and just stared at him for a few moments before nodding shyly. “Y-yea..” She said with a small smile, her cheeks pinked slightly.

“Eh? Why is Hana so shy?” Luhan teased and she flushed bright red as she quickly turned away. “Aww~ You’re even blushing? How cute” He grinned and she couldn’t write properly anymore on her book. “Why are you so cute when you’re flustered?” He teased and she hit her head on the table, he widened his eyes. “Y-ya, Hana! Are you okay? I was just kidding~~”

Hana was still not responding, have you ever felt so damn embarrassed that you can’t handle it? Well apparently, that’s kind of what’s happening to Hana. She was still silent and not even moving an inch, Luhan was starting to get worried. Did I a bit too much? Haha..

“I’m sorry Hana” Luhan said but she was still not responding. He then thought of an idea, “I’ll buy you chocolates after school”

And in an instant, she was revived once again, turning to him with a smile. “Really?” She asked and he chuckled, nodding on how cute she act. “But I’ll be a bit busy afterschool..how about during break?” She said and he frowned.

“How can I do that? The cafeteria does not have chocolates you know” Luhan said and she frowned. “What do you expect me to do? Ditch school so you I can buy your chocolates?” He joked and she nodded vigorously at his suggestion. “What? No, I’m just kidding” He said, panicking. Me and my big mouth..

“But it’ll just take a few moments, ditching school is quite easy since this school doesn’t really enforces it’s security” Hana said and the blonde once again looked at her, blinking his eyes. “What?” She asked as she noticed his stare.

“You ditch school too?” Luhan asked, quite amused.

Hana shook her head. “Nah, I don’t do it anymore” She said and he widened his eyes and gawked.

“So you did!” Luhan exclaimed which caught the attention of all the students, she quickly looked away and did her work. The blonde then noticed this and bowed his head with an apologetic smile, “S-sorry..”

“For your information, I only did it last year because last year I was…” Hana stopped. “It was boring at school so I ditched it multiple times and never once have I been caught” She said. “But then, I started studying properly and it was really fun so I stopped” She added.

 Luhan nodded, he could understand why she did that since well, she was alone last year, not even a single friend, it was totally understandable but he was just really shocked that she was such a rebel before, it was so interesting, he learnt something new from her so he was happy, they have grown closer to each other, she was starting to open up more.

“I’m still not doing it though” Luhan said and she pouted cutely. “Not unless you help me” He added and she widened her eyes.

“W-what?”

“You heard me, you’re going to help me ditch school for the sake of your chocolates” Luhan said and she thought about it for awhile before finally nodding. “Seems like today will be fun” He mumbled with a bright smile on his face, he couldn’t wait to ditch school.

~*~

The bell had rung and Hana walked out of the class with the eager blonde, Daehyun was waiting outside of their class, the brunette and her exchanged smiles. “Hana” Daehyun greeted and she gave a nod as a response. “I haven’t seen you much, want to eat lunch with me?” He asked.

“Sorry not sorry” Luhan said to the brunette. “Me and her are going to a mission today, goodbye” He waved goodbye to him happily as the two walked away leaving the brunette who looked interested on what they were planning to do.

“A mission huh?” Daehyun smirked as he stealthy followed them from behind.

 

Luhan and Hana were at the school garden and she scanned the area. “So..how do we do this?” The blonde asked and she put a finger on her lip. “What?” He asked as he got closer to her.

“Someone’s following us” Hana whispered and the blonde looked around to see nothing, he was puzzled. She walked towards a bush and tilted her head with a smile on her face, the blonde trailed after her. “Daehyun, what’re you doing?” She asked and the blonde widened his eyes as he stared at the bush.

“How’d you know I was here?” Daehyun immediately popped out of the bush which made Luhan let out a yelp, he flinched as he took a step back making the brunette laugh. “But really, how’d you know? I was sure to be careful” He turned to her.

“I was gifted with awesome instincts” Hana replied with an innocent smile and the brunette frowned at her answer. “What? Don’t you believe me?” She asked as she tilted her head cutely, he leaned close to her as he shook her head. “You don’t trust me? And I thought we were friends”

Daehyun widened his eyes. “F-friends?” He asked and she once again realized what she had just said, she nodded shyly. “So anyway, what’s this mission?” He asked.

“Apparently, Hana used to be a rebel” Luhan stated and the brunette raised a brow, a bit stunned. “And I’m going to ditch school with the help of Hana who’s so skilled in doing so” He smiled as he slung an arm around her.

Daehyun stared blankly at her, his mouth agape, “W-what?”

“I know, I had that same reaction” Luhan said. “She even cheats on tests before” He added and Daehyun was even more shocked, he really couldn’t believe that she was such a rebel, she seemed too innocent to do such things.

“We should go before lunch ends” Hana said sternly and Luhan nodded happily as the black-haired girl sprinted away quickly with the blonde trailing after her as they leave the brunette standing there awkwardly as he watched the two escape school grounds.

They reached the wall and Hana jumped and easily climbed up on the wall before staring at Luhan who smiled, very amused at the sight. “Woah, how did you just do that?” The blonde asked and he jumped but couldn’t get up properly so she had to help him up.

Hana turned to the blonde with a smile, “Ready?”

The blonde nodded and the two had got off the wall, she landed skillfully landed while Luhan almost lost his balance but the girl managed to catch him just in time. He intertwined their fingers together and looked up to see her who looked at him, her lips formed into a small smile. “Now, let’s go get your chocolates”

The two had reached the grocery store and the blonde just followed the eager girl who happily walked straight towards the chocolate section where all the different types of chocolates were placed and when they reached there, Luhan swore he had never seen Hana this happy, she kept smiling so widely that it kind of freaked the blonde out since it was such a queer sight.

“Someone seems a bit too happy” Luhan stated aloud as he watched the girl who searched through the irresistible chocolates placed perfectly on the shelves, she was clearly ignoring him. “Hana, please don’t ignore me” He puffed his cheeks out as he poked her cheek.

Hana stopped and turned to the blonde, “Luhan, I do not think it is wise to disturb me in such a special moment in my life”

The blonde flinched at her sudden icy voice that gave shivers through his spine, he nodded and took a step back. “It’s my treat so you can buy any type of chocolates, just don’t-“ He stopped as he noticed she had looked at him with those innocent eyes as she held out a handful of chocolates.

“Any type right? I can buy all right?” She asked cutely that it made the blonde blush.

“……” Luhan stared at all those chocolates then at his wallet then Hana and finally again at his wallet. “I really do want to buy you all of that but..I don’t think I can afford that..” He said apologetically as he put most of the chocolates back to the shelf leaving her with one bar of chocolate.

She frowned and nodded sadly before the two walked towards the cashier to pay for the chocolate, the cashier turned to the two and narrowed her eyes. “Aren’t you two suppose to be in school?” She asked suspiciously and the blonde gulped as he looked at Hana who was completely calm.

“As if this isn’t the first time you’ve seen me ditch school” Hana said towards the cashier who crossed her arms and gave a look at her. “It was for a good cause” She added as she showed the bar of chocolates.

The cashier shook her head, “Aish, you and chocolates…” Hana merely shrugged as she was about to walk away but she got called out. “Say hello to your brother for me will ya?”

Hana broke into a bitter smile, “Tell him yourself, he’s leaving Korea soon so I don’t know where the hell he is anymore..He’s probably dead for all I care”

There was a moment of silence and Luhan watched as Hana bowed as she said a small goodbye before walking out of the store. “And you are? Boyfriend?” The lady asked and he blushed as he was about to say something but was cut off. “She’s hard to understand sometimes but that’s cause she’s afraid, she’s afraid of opening up, letting people in her life..” She said, Luhan nodded slowly.

“I know and recently, she’s finally accepting me as a friend” Luhan smiled and the lady raised a brow.

“How interesting..” She nodded slowly making the blonde a bit puzzled. “Hey kid, I think you gotta go back because I bet Hana just left you” She said and the blonde widened his eyes as he looked around and bowed before running out of the store, chasing Hana who was far ahead already.

“HANA!! WAIT FOR ME!!”

Hana turned her head and broke into a small smile, she stuck her tongue out for a moment before running away quickly with the blonde trying his best to catch up with her.  “Ya~~~!!! What is this?” He whined cutely making her giggle as she fastened her pace.

And along the way, the two had run passed a blue-haired male. “Hana?” Ryouta asked to no one in particular as he quickly turned his head and he broke into a smile, letting out a soft chuckle. “I knew my little flower still has that cute childish little girl in her”


Ayo!
How's the story so far~? Hope you're enjoying it and don't be shy to leave a comment ^^ Thank you