Friend

I Love You But I Also Love You

A few weeks had passed and the three seemed inseparable.

“Are you guys ready for class?” Luhan asked happily as he met the two who were busy grabbing their stuff from their respective lockers but he got no reply. “Hey, don’t ignore me!”

Daehyun closed his locker and then turned to Hana, “Do you hear something?” He asked and the girl looked at Luhan before deciding to play along as she shook her head. “Ah, I must be hearing things again, shall we go to class?” He asked and with a nod, they left the blonde.

“Ya! You guys are being so mean! I’m said I was sorry!” Luhan yelled as he ran up to them. “I even treated you guys for food” He added.

The two stopped as they looked at each other for a brief moment, Daehyun shook his head while Hana nodded before they both turned around, “Luhan, one of the most smartest student here” Hana started saying. “Had caused an explosion”

Luhan smiled sheepishly, “It was an accident!”

Daehyun crossed his arms, “One of the smartest students caused an accident? How disappointing, we expected better from you” He shook his head.

Luhan frowned, “You guys are being too mean and not everyone is perfect you know!”

Hana nodded, “We know but creating an explosion is not a small accident” She pointed out making the blonde pout. “Should we stop? I think we’re taking this too far” She nudged the brunette next to her.

“I don’t think we are” Daehyun grinned.

“You’re heartless, busan boy” Luhan glared at him then looked at Hana. “Aish, I think you’re hanging out with him too much” He said as he pulled the girl closer to him.

Daehyun sighed, “Fine, we’ll stop” He said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. “But you go find another partner because Hana is with me and we don’t want you because we can’t risk another explosion occurring”

“Well yea but…I don’t care what you say, I’m partnering with Hana” Luhan smiled as he grabbed her hand and fled.

“Ya!” Daehyun yelled, he didn’t waste another second as he had already dashed towards them.

[Flashback]

It was the last class of the day, Chemistry, the teacher decided to carry out some simple experiments and as usual, Hana and Daehyun had immediately partnered up together but this time, it was different, this time there was a new student.

“Before we begin, I would like to introduce a new student” Mr Yoon said aloud.

“A new student? Isn’t it a bit too late to do that?” Daehyun asked as the girl could only shrug. “Anyways, what do we even have to do?” He asked turning to the girl.

Hana took the papers in her hands and scanned them, “Just some simple titrations” She replied. “You still remember how to do them right?” She asked and the brunette furrowed his brows. “Daehyun, please don’t tell me all my tutoring has gone to waste. I mean, that’s the first thing I taught you!”

Daehyun grinned, “I’m just messing with you, I remembered how to do it” He said making her sigh in relief.

“I’m Luhan”

The two froze upon hearing the familiar name and voice, they looked up to see a smiling blonde in front as he had waved at the two. “Eh? Why the hell is that deer here?” Daehyun asked.

“You may go partner up with anyone you like for today” Mr Yoon said, Luhan nodded before walking straight towards them.

Before he could even utter a word, Daehyun had opened his mouth first, “And what are you doing here? Go partner up with someone else” He said in an annoyed tone.

Luhan stuck his tongue out before sitting next to Hana, “So, what’re we doing?” He asked and the girl just handed him the papers in her hands.”Oh, this is easy” He said before turning to Hana. “Does he know how to do this?”

“You say that as if I’m stupid” Daehyun glared at him.

“Aren’t you?” Luhan smirked as he had received a smack from the brunette. “Ack!”

“You three at the back, pay attention!” Mr Yoon shouted making them flinch as they chorused a ‘yes’ before looking at the board.

“But why are you here?” Hana asked Luhan quietly.

“I got transferred here” Luhan replied making her tilt her head as she obviously wanted to know more. “Not because I had horrible marks or anything, I just wanted to be in the same class as you” He smiled cheeklly causing her to blush.

Hana frowned, “But you were in the elite class!”

Luhan patted her head, “What? That class was making me feel bored and it doesn’t matter because I get to see your cute face more often now”

Hana looked away in a flustered state, “Have you always been this cheesy?” She pouted as Luhan let out a chukle before they finally paid attention to the teacher in front.

“Okay, you may start” Mr Yoon announced then saw Luhan raising up his hand, “Oh yes, I almost forget about you, I’ll help set up your apparatus, you can go into the storage room and get the chemicals” He instructed and the blonde nodded before walking away.

As Mr Yoon was currently in the middle of setting it up, Hana turned to him, “But sir, shouldn’t you be the one to get the chemicals? What if something had happened in the storage room?” She asked.

He turned to her, “You know I’m lazy to go search for chemicals right? Setting this up is much easier” He said making her roll her eyes. “Besides, Luhan is a smart kid, he should be fine” He shrugged before walking away.

Luhan had came after a few minutes and started his experiment quietly, Hana looked over to Daehyun who was busy swirling his conical flask, she let out a snicker before stopping to go over to him. “My dear Daehyun, you forgot to put the indicator”

Daehyun smiled as he looked at her, “Repeat that again”

“You forgot to put the indicator?”

“No, before that”

“My dear Dae-“ Hana stopped realizing what she was about to say. “J-just do it properly” She stuttered as she lightly nudged the boy before going back to her experiment in a flustered state, she herself could not understand why she would call him like that.

“Am I doing this wrong? Is this supposed to happen?”

Both Hana and Daehyun looked over to Luhan whose conical flask had so many bubbles coming out of it. “Luhan…what did you do?” Hana asked cautiously but the boy merely shrugged. “Mr Yoon!” She raised her hand.

Mr Yoon walked over to them and noticed Luhan’s conical flask was acting up, “You picked the wrong chemicals!” He said as he stepped back. “Everyone, get out quickly!” He yelled and everyone abandoned their work to run out.

“What did you take?” Hana asked.

“This is not good” Mr Yoon said and before anyone could utter a single word, a loud boom had come from the laboratory, a whole lot of smoke had then escape from the said room. He opened the door and took a look at the destroyed lab, “Aish, why can’t my job be simple? I feel like quitting…” He complained.

Suddenly a female teacher had dashed towards the area, “What happened?!” She shouted as she went to Mr Yoon’s side to witness her destroyed lab, “MY BEAUTIFUL LAB!!!” She shrieked.

“I didn’t do it!” Mr Yoon said immediately. “Those three did” He said as he pointed towards Hana and Daehyun who looked at Luhan with a look.

“You three, detention, now!” She shouted before turning back to Mr Yoon, “You were supposed to take care of it!” She grabbed onto Mr Yoon’s collar.

[Flashback end]

The three was finally infront of their class, “I don’t feel like going in, I think Mr Yoon is going to kill us” Daehyun said. “Or worse, Miss Song is in there”

The three cringed at the thought of the scary female teacher who scolded them for 2 hours straight and then made them clean the destroyed lab until it looked decent enough which took another 3 hours since Miss Song was such a perfectionist. Daehyun kept on complaining why they should clean the lab when it’s going to be repaired into a new clean one, Miss Song was clearly being unfair and the other two agreed. And that is why, Hana and Daehyun have been ignoring Luhan for he was the one who created the accident unintentionally…Well, it was mostly Daehyun’s idea and Hana just played along.

“Well, whoever is in there, we still need to go in there” Luhan said and the three reluctantly entered the class.

There stood Miss Hwang, the well-known pretty and very nice Chemistry teacher, the three looked at her in bewilderement then looked at the class which was not filled with their usual classmates, this was another class.

“Did we go into the wrong room?” Hana whispered to Luhan who was standing next to her.

“Ah, Hana, Luhan and Daehyun, welcome!” Miss Hwang greeted warmly in which the three smiled back politely. “Do you know why you three are here?” She asked and they immediately shook their heads.

“Are we getting punished again?” Daehyun asked.

“What, no!” Miss Hwang replied. “You three are to be moved into this class since you did quite an incident in the last class” She explained. “And I am the teacher going to be in charge of you three from now on during Chemistry”

The three sighed in relief, it meant that they were no longer able to see Mr Yoon or Miss Song again unless they somehow bump into each other or anything. And instead, they got the pretty nice teacher which they were quite satisfied with.

“You can sit anywhere you like, we’re going to learn a new topic today” Miss Hwang said and the three nodded before walking away to find a place to sit.

In the classroom, there was three empty seats left, two empty seats at the back and another next to a familiar girl who was busy looking through her bag. Immediately, Daehyun and Luhan grabbed onto Hana’s hand then looked at each other.

“Errr….” Hana looked at the two who held both her hands, knowing exactly what’s going to happen.

“I’m going to sit next to Hana” Luhan said first.

“Funny” Daehyun smirked and before Luhan could say anything else, he had already walked away with Hana, Luhan scoffed and walked towards them, this was no going to end well and Hana needed to stop this.

Hana retraced her hand back and backed away causing Luhan to smile, Daehyun gave her his puppy look. “I’m not going to sit with you” She said making Daehyun’s face fell.

“But why?” Daehyun whined.

“I guess she prefers me over you then” Luhan beamed brightly as he stod happily next to Hana.

“Or you” Hana said looking at Luhan who immediately frowned. “Sorry guys” She smiled apologetically to them before sitting at the empty seat next to the girl.

Luhan and Daehyun then sat down and continued to sulk together.

Hana sighed and took out her textbook and started to pay attention to the teacher. “Oh no…” She heard a familiar voice next to her so she turns her head to her seatmate. “Aish, I left my pencil case, just great” She let out a sigh and looked up from her bag.

And then the two meet eyes, Hana’s eyes wide. Her seatmate wasn’t just any other girl she saw but it was the girl who had been hanging out with Yunji and Chohee. It was none other than Kwon Hyemi, the girl who was staring back at Hana with the same shocked face.

Hana immediately sat up straight, moved her chair away from her seatmate and gave her full attention to the teacher in front as she tries to ignore Hyemi’s stare.

“Hello” Hyemi greeted rather hesitantly then notice Hana tense up. “Err..can I borrow a pencil? I left mine” She said and quickly, Hana took out a pencil and passed it to her, in hopes that she would stop talking to her. “Thanks”

The whole lesson went just like that, Hana kept her attention on the board even though the teacher had finished explaining. She would occasionally turn back to see Daehyun and Luhan talking to each other then bicker and glare then will talk back like usual, she will never understand their relationship.

Once the lesson was done, the three walked out and Hana sighed in relief, glad she was away from Hyemi’s presence.

“Lets go eat” Daehyun suggested before walking away with Luhan. “Hana, not coming?”

“I’ll be there in a sec, I need to put these books first” Hana said and the two nodded before walking away, talking about their recent class. “They’re best friends now” She said, observing the two before finally making her way to her locker.

 

Hana closed her locker only to have the fright of her life seeing someone there waiting for her and to make it even worse, it was Hyemi.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you!” Hyemi said apologetically, Hana could only stare at her as she slowly regained herself. “Are you okay?” She asked, Hana nodded.

And then there was silence, Daehyun and Luhan was probably waiting for her so she might as well know what’s going on. “Is there something you want to say?” She asked, Yunji might have sent her or something.

“Kind of” Hyemi smiled sheepishly. “Look, I know that you’re probably freaked out right now because I used to be friends with those two but I just wanted to say that I had nothing to do with whatever they were doing” She explained.

Hana nodded, “I believe you”

“Well, this might be pretty weird for me to you but…” Hyemi started as she looked down at her shoes. “Can I be your friend?” She asked, looking up at Hana who now raised a brow, clearly bewildered.

“Excuse me?”

“Can I be your friend?” Hyemi repeated her question. “You see, ever since that day, Yunji and Chohee just stopped talking to me and I couldn’t find them anywhere so I’m guessing our friendship is an end” She explained. “And I just thought that..you’re a nice person so..”

“Sure”

Hyemi widened her eyes and looked up at Hana as if she had just said the craziest thing. “What, really?” She asked and Hana nodded.

This is so unlike Hana right? At first she thought that maybe this was one of Yunji’s tricks but what the heck? Hyemi here seemed so innocent like she really didn’t have anything to do with all of this and strangely, Hana believes her.

“T-thank you” Hyemi smiled gratefully, Hana smiled back. “I’ll be going now, bye, Hana” She waved before walking away.

“Wait, Hyemi!” Hana called out to the other girl that had come to a halt and turned around. “Would you like to come have lunch together at the cafeteria with me?” She asked.

“I don’t want to bother you and-“

“Nah, it’s alright” Hana cut her off and flashed a smile. “Don’t worry, I’ll introduce you, I’m sure they won’t mind” She said and at that, the two walked off together.

Hana didn’t really understand why she was actually putting some effort to someone she had kind of just met. Honestly, Hana would’ve thought all of this was suspicious but she didn’t know why but she had a feeling that this time, it was different, this time she had a feeling that this friendship would last long.


Hello everyone,
I apologise for not updating in a long time, I couldn't switch on my laptop and everything was in there so I hope you understand. But now that I got it working and it is the school holidays right now, I shall try my best to update frequently.

Happy birthday to B.A.P's awesome leader, Bang Yongguk!!!! ^^

Anyways~ Aside from all that, have you guys seen EXO's Call Me Baby MV?! Seriously, what is life?! I swear to god Chanyeol wants me to die because he is hot af!! He isn't even my bias! xD The maknaes look so damn fine! Literally half the time I was staring at Tao and Sehun! Chen's voice is ♥ All of them look so good and the MV is just so perfect that I squealed the whole time xD But Sehunnie needs more lines T.T

Thank you,