White Day

I Love You But I Also Love You

Another day at school, it was a normal routine to see Hana walking through the hallways with EXO or B.A.P but she would still keep her head down since she still and will never get use to the glares she’s receiving.

She was currently walking to her locker with Baekhyun by her side as he kept talking about random stuff and she just responded by nodding but to be honest, she didn’t really listen cause she was blanking out, she couldn’t understand since he was talking too fast.

“So anyways, have you seen Luhan yet?” Baekhyun asked smiling brightly after talking about all the random stories.

“No, but I’ll see him later at Math Class” Hana replied and she noticed Baekhyun was a bit too happy. “Are you alright?” She asked and he nodded vigorously as the two had finally reached her locker where they see Daehyun sitting on the floor writing a letter.

“Hey Busan boy~!” Baekhyun sang as he went down to his level. “What’re you writing about?” He asked eagerly making Daehyun flinch as he quickly hid the letter.

“Who the hell are you and why are you pestering me?” Daehyun asked coldly as he glared at Baekhyun who was in front of him, still smiling. “Oh wait, you’re friends with that damn deer right?” He asked causing Baekhyun to laugh.

“Yes, yes I am..My name is Byun Baekhyun” Baekhyun smiled offering him a handshake.

Where have I heard that name before? Hm…oh right!’ Daehyun thought as he stared at Baekhyun’s hand. “I am not shaking hands with a Bacon” He muttered standing up causing Hana to smile.

“Aye~ Don’t call me that” Baekhyun pouted as he too stood up and then turned to Hana. “Well, I’ll be going now” He stated before walking away as Hana waved goodbye.

Hana then looked at the letter Daehyun was holding and tilted her head as she pointed it to it making Daehyun blush. “Ah..this? It’s nothing” Daehyun smiled sheepishly as he shoved it nicely in his pocket. “So, are you ready to go to class?” He asked.

“Daehyun, you’re not in my Math class..” Hana replied as she opened her locker and took out her things, a letter had fallen but she didn’t notice it so she just closed her locker and walked away leaving the brunette.

“Bye Hana~!” Daehyun beamed waving at her who was walking away from him. He sighed and noticed the letter that had fallen. “Eh? What’s this?” He asked as he picked it up but he noticed that this letter had been opened several times but he didn’t know what to do.

Should he read it or not? “Daehyun, why are you there standing around? Shouldn’t you be at class? And why is your hair so messy?” Himchan appeared as he nagged the brunette while trying to fix his hair but the brunette slapped his hands while screaming.

“Ah! Stop it!” Daehyun complained as he continued slapping Himchan’s hands that were trying to fix his messy hair.

 Himchan sighed and noticed the letter in his hands. “Eh? What’s that?” He asked but the brunette had already put it away before Himchan could swipe it.

“Nothing, just..something I should give back” Daehyun replied walking away as he waved goodbye to Himchan.

“Ya, where do you think you’re going?! Class will start soon” Himchan yelled but Daehyun just kept on walking, ignoring him.

“I’m going to the cafeteria, food is calling me” Daehyun stated loudly making Himchan sigh.

“Aish, that kid..”

~*~

Math Class went on like usual except the fact that Luhan was not in his seat like he was suppose to be which made Hana worried as she stared at the seat next to her.

“Is he sick?” Hana asked herself but then remembered that Baekhyun had asked her if he had seen the blonde. “So what does that mean? He’s at school? Wait..he’s skipping class?” Hana asked herself random questions.

The door opened and a familiar tall male walked in, it was Sehun. ‘Eh? Why the hell is he doing here?’ She thought feeling confused. Sehun glanced at you with a small smile before proceeding towards the teacher as he began to talk about something.

“Kim Hana” The teacher called out making her sat up straight as the whole class turned to her. “You are called by the nurse” He said which made Hana even more confused so she looked at Sehun who just gestured her to the door.

Hana still confused just slung her bag on her shoulder while taking her things as she walked out of the classroom looking at Sehun. “Hana~!” He flashed her a small smile while waving.

“What’s going on? And where’s Luhan?” Hana asked.

Sehun gestured her to follow him and so she did, she followed him as they walked through the hallways. “Hana, do you know what today is?” He asked.

“I forgot” Hana replied bluntly. “Wait..you asked me this on Valentines Day” She added and he nodded lightly. “So what is it now? Buy Hana Cupcakes Day?” She joked earning a chuckle.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think we have an event named after that but if we did, I’ll make sure I buy a lot” Sehun smirked. “March 14, today is White Day” He stated.

“White Day?” Hana asked, tilting her head.

“Hm..I’m not sure if I should spoil this to you but..” Sehun started to think but then sighed. “On White Day, it’s like Valentines Day but in reverse. The boys who receive chocolates from girls on Valentines Day has to return the favor by giving gifts today” Sehun explained and she looked clueless.

“I’m sorry, what?” Hana asked making Sehun sigh.

“Never mind..Luhan hyung will explain a much more simpler explanation” Sehun said as he opened the door to the music room as he gestured her to come in and so she did.

“Why am I here?” Hana asked looking towards Sehun who closed the door and sat down comfortably on the chair.

“Hm? Oh,Luhan hyung told me to make you stay here for awhile” Sehun replied closing his eyes. “He also told me that you should rest, stop stressing yourself” He added before soft snores could be heard.

“But how can I do that when I’m feeling stressed right now? I just missed a class for Math” Hana stated before sitting down pouting.

“But from what I’ve observed, you don’t really pay attention much in class, you usually look out of the window but the only time you do pay attention is when  the teacher gives you work..You spend most of your time in the library so I assume that’s the time you usually study so I don’t see why you’re being stressed because you skipped a class?” Sehun said making her flinch.

Eh? You’re awake now?’ Hana thought before sighing. “I learn the next topic in advance but I only attend class because if I skip class, I don’t really know where to go and plus I love doing school work” She said. “Wait..how would you know? You’re not even in my class”

“Luhan hyung told me, he talks about you like everyday and if we even mentioned your name or something that’s related to you, he would instantly say lots of stuff about you” Sehun said making her blush a little. “He really likes you”

“I noticed” Hana stated. “But..why? I’ve asked this question a lot to myself, why do people like me? Why do people hate me? Why do people pester me? Why do people leave me?” She asked with a low voice.

“A-are you alright?” Sehun asked, not really knowing how to respond to her questions. She nodded lightly and just sat down silently. Silence filled the air and he does not know what to do but after a few minutes, he decided to play games on his phone while Hana just explores the Music room with a small smile plastered on her face. “Is this perhaps the first time you have ever been in the Music Room?”

She nodded lightly. “To be honest, I never knew the school actually had a Music room” She chuckled lightly before turning around. “Where is Luhan?” She asked.

“I don’t really know but he just told me to make you rest at the music room, maybe play the piano or something?” Sehun replied. “Do you play any instruments?” He asked.

“Nah, I don’t play any instruments but I would love to try” Hana replied. “But when it comes to playing, the only thing in my mind is just video games..how I wish I can go home so that I can finish ‘Last of us’ right now” She pouted earning a chuckle.

“You’re such a video game addict, now I’m wondering how you’re even smart..” Sehun said. “But anyway, would you mind if maybe..EXO goes into your house to play video games?” He beamed.

“Sure, why not? But if you break my PS3 then I’ll banish you all” Hana joked and he laughed lightly. And after that, silence just filled the room. “Sehun, what do you think of me?” She suddenly asked.

“Um..I think you’re cool” Sehun replied holding two thumbs up. “I wished I met you sooner though cause having a video game addict as a friend is fun” He added.

“Yeah, the only reason you became my friend was because of Luhan. I wonder sometimes if Luhan never noticed me” She said. ‘I probably won’t be here right now, sitting with his best friend enjoying the silence of the Music room and most importantly, being here in this world, breathing’ She thought sighing.

The bell rang indicating that it was time for break which made both Sehun and Hana stand up. “We should go now and get something to eat” Sehun said and she shook her head.

“Nah, I’m busy with other things..” Hana said as she walked out of the Music room. “I need to go see if teacher gave us any work”

“Aye~ You really love doing school work huh?” Sehun smirked nudging her lightly. “You’re a cute, shy loner aka football princess, nerd, video game addict girl who my hyung likes” He stated making her laugh.

“Hm? I seem to have so much nicknames” Hana smiled. “Well, bye Sehun. Say hi to Luhan for me” She said waving goodbye to him before walking away.

“He was about to meet you just now but he seems busy with err..stuff so you I bet he’ll meet you later, say hi to him yourself” Sehun said walking away towards the cafeteria.

~*~

School ended and Hana hasn’t seen Daehyun and Luhan in awhile and both or either one of them would usually walk her home but they seem busy so she decided to just walk home early but then, her wrist was grabbed so she turned around.

“Hey, sorry..I didn’t play with you today, I was busy cause its White Day” The blonde said and she smiled and shook her head.

“Its fine, Baekhyun and Sehun kept me company” Hana said. “Although, what is White Day?” She asked making him smile.

“Let’s go somewhere” Luhan said, not answering her question as he then ran dragging her somewhere. Minutes passed and they reached a peaceful park. “We’re here”

“Why are we here? And what’s White day?” Hana asked but Luhan just dragged her to a place where it was covered with lots of flowers and everything else seemed so peaceful. “Uwaa~! What is this place? It’s so..peaceful” She smiled.

“Sehun explained what was White Day but I know you’re too clueless to even understand what he just said” Luhan chuckled earning a cute pout from her. “Anyways, here’s a simple way of explaining it..you gave me chocolates for Valentines Day so I must return the favor to you today, on White Day understand?” He explained and she nodded.

“So where’s my chocolates?” Hana asked bluntly and he laughed.

“Aye~ It doesn’t mean that I’m going to give you chocolates..” Luhan smiled. “It means, I have to give you well..anything white like White chocolate, white jewelry and such” He said.

“But I heard the word chocolate” Hana pouted cutely making him blush at her cute act.

“Close your eyes first” Luhan said and she obeyed, he took a deep breath before putting a necklace with a white flower on it around her neck.

When she felt something around her neck, she instantly opened her eyes and examined the necklace, a smile was formed on her lips. “T-thank you…Luhan”

“I’m glad you like it” Luhan smiled brightly. “I was going to give it to you earlier but then I was really busy giving white chocolates to the other girls that gave me chocolates for Valentines Day” He smiled sheepishly.

Hana then remembered what he had done which made her punch his arm lightly, he was shocked by her sudden act. “You made me skip Math class” She pouted earning a chuckle.

“I’m sorry, I forgot you loved learning but then..you seem stressed so I wanted you to rest” Luhan said as he cupped her face. He leaned closer to her making her blush, he placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled. “Happy White Day, Hana”

~*~

Luhan walked Hana home and she bid him goodbye. She walked towards her door and noticed Daehyun was sitting in front of her door, holding a letter. She walked towards him, he hasn’t noticed her yet but he kept on mumbling something like ‘Should I read it?’

The letter looked familiar but Hana couldn’t remember how and why, he was about to take the letter out of the envelope but she called out to him. “Daehyun?”

He instantly put the closed the envelope and stood up giving the envelope to her. “Here, it fell out of your locker” He said and she took it and put it in her pocket. “Um..I also want to give you this” He said as he took a small cute looking box with a letter on it, she took it happily.

“Huh?” Hana looked at it confused and he just gestured her to open the letter and so she did, she began to read it.

Dear Kim Hana,

If you’re reading this then I am proud of myself for having the courage to even do this..But anyway, it’s White Day! You gave me chocolates on Valentines so I have to return the favor to you by giving these home-made white chocolates~ And I know how much you love chocolates ^^

I know it’ll taste weird since it’s my first time doing this but I hope you enjoyed it~ But if you get sick or something then I’m really really sorry, please forgive me!! T^T Happy White Day

P.S You should smile more often, you look prettier

P.S.S When you feel down, please talk to me, I’ll listen well and I hope one day you can open up so I may understand your story

P.S.S.S Can I come to your house later? I’m hungry and craving for your cooking~!

-Jung Daehyun

She let a chuckle from his letter which made him smile brightly. “This is sweet and the word chocolates just make me hungry now” She stated.

“Why don’t you go try a bite?” Daehyun asked taking the small cute looking box as he opened it and took a piece of white chocolate before feeding it to her.

She ate it deliciously and just stared at Daehyun which made him nervous. “Is this seriously the first time you have ever made white chocolates?” She interrogated him with a serious tone, he nodded feeling a little scared with her tone.

“This tastes so heavenly” Hana beamed giving Daehyun a tight hug making him shock at her actions but he hugged her back, smiling softy.

----------

Ayo!

Hello everyone~! :D I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time, I was very busy this whole month so now I'm really tired (╥﹏╥) But I will make sure that I update faster!! Altho, I'm so excited cause there are a lot comebacks this year so yea! ≧◡≦

Enough about me, what do you think of the story so far? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I would like to ask, who do you prefer? Hana with Daehyun or Luhan? I would really love it if you could maybe comment what you guys think ;)

BTW I just noticed this so yea (I'm quiet slow, I'm sorry...T^T)  
Keke_YesSir - Thank you very much for upvoting!! ≧◡≦ I really appreaciate it~♥

Please Comment, Subscribe, Upvote~ Thank you very much :D