Mute

I Love You But I Also Love You

The next day, Luhan and Daehyun were both walking together to school as they had a chat about yesterday concerning the guy that Hana walked away with.

“So who do you think that guy is? But I can recognize that he’s part of a gang” Luhan asked and Daehyun shrugged as he too didn’t know the answer to that. “Maybe..she’s part of a gang!” He exclaimed as the two just looked at each other.

“Nah..” Daehyun shook his head and then just stared into the distance for awhile before turning back to the blonde again. “Actually that is possible but since she just casually punched that guy, maybe she’s the gang leader!” He exclaimed and the two agreed on the sudden accusation.

“Woah….Hana is full of many surprises huh” Luhan smiled and the brunette nodded. “Hey where do you think she is? She’s usually somewhere here right now..” He said as he scanned the area. “Maybe she overslept?” He asked and looked at Daehyun who was glanced back.

“Hana” Daehyun called out to the girl who had been trailing behind the two the whole time, the two boys smiled at her who kept her gaze on the floor. “So err..who was that guy yesterday? And did you just arrived?” He asked and she looked up walked pass the both of them.

“Hey, Hana!” Luhan called out but the girl kept on walking, fastening her pace so the two of them wouldn’t follow her. “Something must’ve happened..” He said and Daehyun nodded.

~*~

It was Math class which means Luhan has class with Hana, he dashed quickly through the crowds and walked into class quite early to see Hana in her seat, looking out of the window like usual. He flashed a small smile before walking towards her.

“Hi Hana” Luhan greeted as he sat next to her, she did not respond. Luhan sighed as he then scooted closer to her, tilted his head to see what’s outside the window, it was Daehyun bragging after he had successfully kicked the ball in the goal. “Geez, such a show off” He muttered in annoyance.

Hana glanced at him who was quite near to her, she looked at his side profile and never really noticed he actually looked quite handsome, her face flushed bright red and she widened her eyes. “What..?” She mumbled and Luhan turned his head to face her, that’s when everything stopped.

The two stared into each other’s eyes, their lips just inches away, his presence being this near made her uncomfortable, she wanted to go away but she just can’t seem to look away from him. “Hana..” He called out to her softly as he put his hand on her cheek and flashed a small smile before leaning in again.

 

                                                                        SMACK!               

 

Luhan was suddenly hit with a shoe, the shoe had collided with his pretty boy face and caused him to fall back and so, there he laid, on the floor with a shoe still on his face, Hana widen her eyes  as she stood up and quickly to aid Luhan who groaned in pain.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked at the scene. Hana helped Luhan up and the blonde went to the window and noticed Daehyun was there, one shoe was missing. “YOU STUPID BUSAN BOY! YOU JUST DAMADGED MY FACE!” He yelled.

Daehyun started laughing. “Sorry I’m not sorry” He shrugged as he tried to stop laughing but obviously failed, he then noticed Hana looking out of the window too, he smiled brightly as he waved enthusiastically at her. “HANA!! HOW ARE YOU?”

Hana gave a short wave. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU USED YOUR FILTHY SHOE!” Luhan yelled and Daehyun glared at him.

“Eh, shut up! You’re just a deer!” Daehyun shouted. “Oh and remember this, HANA’S INNOCENT LIPS ARE MINE! SO DON’T YOU DARE AND TRY KISSING HER CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER SHOE RIGHT HERE!” He shouted and everyone widened their eyes as they turned their glance towards Hana who widened her eyes, slowly stepping away from the window with a bright red face.

“W-what…?” Hana looked away and just stared somewhere away from everyone’s gaze, trying to ignore the fact that Daehyun had just declared her lips his in such an open manner, it was embarrassing and it’s even more worse cause everyone is looking at her.

Luhan too was a bit shocked at the brunette’s bold action. “Hey, can you give my shoe back? I need to finish this game” Daehyun asked as if nothing happened. The blonde shook his head and glared at him before throwing his shoe, aiming it towards the brunette’s face but Daehyun swiftly dodged it. “Missed me” He smirked towards the blonde.

“I’LL GET YOU NEXT TIME YOU-“ Luhan stopped almost instantly when he heard someone clear their throat, he nervously glanced back to see a scary-looking woman who everyone feared, she raised a brow and crossed her arms.

“Please, continue” The woman said, her voice made a shiver go down his spine, he smiled nervously as he gulped. “Detention afterschool” She said sternly before walking towards the window to meet Daehyun who instantly stopped laughing.

“M-miss Lee…” Daehyun stuttered as he bowed.

“Mr Jung, you also have detention afterschool” Miss Lee said before turning away from Daehyun who was already ranting about it. “Ms Kim” She called out to Hana who looked up and met eyes with her. “Follow me” She instructed before walking away with Hana trailing behind her.

Luhan and Daehyun both sighed then glared hard at each other but Luhan was soon pulled back by his classmates while Zelo averted Daehyun’s attention by bringing out food.

~*~

It was afterschool and Hana had gotten out of a room after a nice chat with Ms Lee. “Ms Kim” She called out to her who turned. “Tell the two boys that they can go home, I don’t have the right mood to watch them at detention” She instructed.

Hana nodded before walking away through the hallway and stopped in front of the detention room. She took a deep breath before opening the door to see both the two boys on the floor, Luhan was on top of the brunette, ready to punch him as Daehyun looked at the blonde in a mocking way.

“Uh….”

The two boys looked up to see Hana who blinked a few times. “H-hana!” Daehyun exclaimed as he pushed Luhan off him and quickly towards her. “Hey, you came to pick us up? Don’t worry, Ms Lee already informed us already” He grinned.

Hana nodded lightly before walking away with Daehyun and Luhan trailing after her. “So do you want to hang out?” Luhan asked but she did not respond. “You’re really quiet today, was it because of that guy yesterday? Who is he anyway?” He asked and still she did not talk.

“Why did Ms Lee want you to follow her? We’re both sorry if you got in trouble” Daehyun asked as he pouted cutely.

She did not respond once again, she just kept on walking trying to ignore everything around her, she had no mood to talk or even do anything, she just wanted to be alone.. She took out her phone and stared at it, her wallpaper where she was there with her brother, smiling.

How did it all become like this? She will always wonder..

Luhan and Daehyun both peeked at her phone and noticed the picture, they both looked at each other. “Hana, talk to us” Luhan said as he poked her cheek multiple times, she felt irritated as she sent a glare at the blonde. “If you don’t talk, we will not buy you anymore chocolates” He threatened playfully.

Hana stopped almost instantly and just stared at the floor, she gulped making the two boys smirk. “..no chocolate…?” She asked quietly and the two nodded vigorously, they were actually surprise that she would actually fall for that but oh well, at least she’s talking. “..Hajoon..is leaving” She said. “Everyone is leaving me..what do I do?” She asked as she turned around to face the two, tears already forming.

“Hana, you’re such a crybaby” Luhan pouted as he wiped her tears. “And remember, you aren’t alone ok? Not everyone is leaving you so don’t think that way” He said and she couldn’t seem to believe him. “I mean you have Ryouta and err..that café kid..what’s his name again? Tae…something?”

“Taehyung” Hana said.

“Yeah, that kid!” Luhan beamed. “You also have EXO and B.A.P too! But most importantly, you have me!” He exclaimed aloud and noticed Daehyun glaring at him. “….Yea, and you also have that stupid busan boy too” He said in a bored tone while pointing to an irritated Daehyun.

“And if you feel down or if something bad happened, please do not hesitate and come to us, we’ll always be there for you okay?” Daehyun smiled softly as he ruffled the girl’s hair, she nodded lightly with a small smile plastered on her face.

~*~

They all reach her house and said there farewells. “See you tomorrow Hana~!” Luhan beamed happily. “Remember, if you aren’t smiling tomorrow, I’m not going to give you any chocolates!” He playfully threatened making her let out a small chuckle, nodding her head.

“Take care and remember, call us if you need anything!” Daehyun said and she nodded again before the two of them walked away together.

While they were walking together, their phone buzzed at the same time. They looked at their phones and smiled, it was a message from Hana.

Hello..Thanks, I appreciate your efforts on cheering me up ^^ And make sure to bring my chocolates tomorrow or else I’m ignoring you two ;)
- Hana

“Aw~ Hana is so sweet~~” Luhan couldn’t help but chuckle at her message, he then glanced at Daehyun who also got the same message, his face had flushed red for some reason. “Are you alright busan boy?” He asked and the brunette turned to him with a shy smile, nodding.

“Yeah..it’s just that..it’s actually my first time getting a text from someone I really like..haha..” He nervously laughed and took one last glance at the message before putting his phone away, it was a weird sight but it was a bit amusing looking at him like that..

“Wait what? So that means…Hana’s your first crush?” Luhan asked, his eyes wide and Daehyun nodded shyly. “Wow, knowing you, I expected you would already have numerous girlfriends in the past or something..” He said.

“Hey, I’m not like that!” Daehyun protested. “And what about you?” He asked.

Luhan stared at him for awhile and sighed. “I’ve never been in any relationships, I did have some crushes along the way but they were easily forgotten..but Hana’s different..I guess it’s cause she really intrigues me..I still have that same feeling after all this time” He smiled happily.

After awhile of chatting with each other, they both went their separate ways.


Argh, stupid internet..why aren't you working properly? -_-"

Please comment, subscribe, upvote and enjoy~~!
Thank you,