Avoiding

I Love You But I Also Love You

Days have gone by and EXO and B.A.P hasn’t seen Hana in a very long time, even the classes they had with her, she was nowhere to be found, it’s as if she had disappeared but why? That is the question, why would she disappear? They were all fine so why?

Daehyun felt like his life was drained away and he hasn’t been smiling much, food doesn’t even make him happy anymore, something was missing in his life and that was Hana. Luhan on the other hand couldn’t seem to cope up with his studies anymore because he’s too busy worrying about her and he even failed a few subjects, life wasn’t exactly perfect anymore.

They even planned on going to her house but then remembered Hajoon was there so they canceled it because he was too intimidating to them. They asked Ryouta but the only thing he said was that she’s fine and she’s probably really busy but they knew he was hiding something but didn’t ask further.

The brunette slowly closed his locker and then turned to the locker beside his, “Where are you Hana?” He asked to no one in particular.

“Oppa, you don’t look well, are you okay?” He snapped out of his thoughts and saw Yunji and Chohee, lately these two have been following him a lot.

Daehyun nodded lightly, “I’m fine…” He said weakly then in the corner of his eyes, he saw a figure walking through the hallways, a figure that was too familiar, he widened his eyes and ran passed the two and into the crowd. “Hana?” He called out.

He looked around the crowd but there was no girl to be found, he chuckled then covered his face.

I must be seeing things again..

He let out a sigh and walked away feeling even more depressed. But what he didn’t know was that there was a girl hiding behind a couple of people, she stared at him with a frown. “I’m sorry” She mumbled before walking away quickly.

 

“Hyung, do you know how to do this question?” Sehun asked the older who stared blankly at the wall but there was no response, he nudged the older.

Luhan slowly turned to the younger. “Did you say something?” He asked and the younger frowned before pointing towards a question. He took one glance at it, “I..don’t know? I forgot how to do this” He said.

“Woah, Luhan not knowing how to answer a math question? The world is really going to end soon” Chen said exclaimed, everyone too was shocked.

“Luhan, are you okay? You haven’t been yourself lately” Suho asked and the blonde nodded before looking at the wall again.

“Well, our Daehyunnie is also behaving like this too” Himchan sighed and then frowned. “He doesn’t even want to eat anymore!!” He added and everyone gasped, this was too shocking to them.

“You know, I don’t see her anymore even during classes” Youngjae said and everyone nodded their heads.

“Where do you think noona is?” Zelo asked and no one responded because they didn’t know.

 

Hana stared at the distance, she leaned on the railings. She was at the roof, an isolated place she would always go to disappear, to escape from everything, a place where she could think and feel safe. She looked down and saw two gloomy boys walking together with three cheerful girls following along.

One of the girls was unfamiliar to Hana but she knew her name was Hyemi and the girl just stared at her, observing her. Just then, she looked up and they both made eye contact, Hana instantly tensed up but what shocked her was the fact that Hyemi flashed a smile.

Not the usual smile but an apologetic smile making her feel confused then Hyemi looked away from the girl before anyone had noticed. She shook her head saying she must be seeing things then took a few steps back, she looked down at her watch to see that lunch time was over and the bell had rung.

She walked back down to the halls and on her way, she saw Himchan and Yongguk. She was about to run but the two had noticed her. “My daughter in law!!” Himchan exclaimed as he ran to her.

What to do? Hana, think fast! And what’s with the sudden nick name?!

She dodged him who was about to hug her. “I’m late” She said and quickly sprinted pass the two of them and kept running until she was too tired to run anymore. She then looked around cautiously to see if it was clear, there was no sign of those two anymore.

Hana let out a relief sigh before entering the library, she heard footsteps and saw from the corner of her eyes, Suho and Kyungsoo was heading her way.

Damn it, why am I meeting up with them a lot today?

But right now, they didn’t notice her which was good so she quickly hid between the many bookshelves, covering her face with a book as they both walk out the library.

When they left, she took a seat at an isolated part of the library, she started self studying because she couldn’t risk going to classes anymore. But then she stumbled a question which she couldn’t answer and she nudged the person next to her but then she realize, she wasn’t in class and there was no one beside her, she turned around and forgot, Luhan isn’t here.

Asking help from him had become one of her habits, she let out a sigh and leaned on her chair. “Well, this ” She uttered as she leaned back on her seat and frowned.

 

Hana was spending her time with Hajoon at the café just like old times. The older brother had his mouth agape as he stared at his sister eating her sixth dish then after awhile, she noticed his stare and looked at him in a bored manner.

“What?”

“How can you eat so much?” Hajoon asked, clearly shocked.

“How can you eat so little?” Hana asked back and he made a face before continuing his meal. “I’m serious, how?” She asked again.

Hajoon ignored her questions and continued to eat and once he was done, he realized something. “I haven’t seen those two in awhile” He said making her stop.

She knew that he was referring to Daehyun and Luhan so she stayed quiet for awhile as she thinks on how to answer him. “They’re busy these days and I don’t want to bother them” She replied before she stuffed more food in .

“You know I can tell you’re lying” Hajoon said. “What happened?” He asked as he nudged the girl who just ignored him. “Did they do something? Shall I go talk to them?” He asked and she immediately shook her head.

“No, don’t, they’re freaking scared of you so they wouldn’t do a thing to me” Hana replied quickly. “I just don’t want to be alone these days” She said.

“Why would you want that?” Hajoon asked.

“Because I just do, I’m weird, end of story” Hana replied before finishing her food. “I’m done” She sighed before standing up from her seat then walked out of the café.

Hajoon stared at her walking figure. “I think she’s just having her period” He said before walking to the cashier to pay. “And it’s her turn to pay” He muttered.

 

Hana reached home and went straight to her room to see Ryouta there reading one of her comic books. “Hey” She said before laying on her bed then closed her eyes. “I’m so tired of life, it’s so exhausting” She let out a sigh.

“Why? What have you been doing? Running away from people again?” Ryouta asked and she instantly fluttered her eyes open as she sat up quickly to face the blue-haired who had flipped the page. “I was right, wasn’t I?” He asked, eyes still glued to the comic book.

“H-how…?”

He tore his eyes from the comic book and faced her. “Hana, I’ve known you for years, I know what you’ve gone through and right now, you’re going through something again” He said. “Why didn’t you tell them?” He asked.

“Tell who?”

“Don’t play dumb with me” Ryouta said. “Why didn’t you tell Luhan or Daehyun that you’re getting bullied?” He asked sternly but she remained quiet. “You didn’t even tell Hajoon either right?” He asked again. “Hana, when are you going to learn? You shouldn’t keep all your problems to yourself”

“And why can’t I?” Hana asked. “Why can’t I just keep everything in? No one will mind, no one would care because it’s clearly not their business and why should I tell them? It’ll just burden everyone and I’ve put them all through my crappy life, I can’t possibly add more burden to them”

“Listen Hana, I really care about you and I’m trying to help you but you keep destroying yourself” Ryouta said as he put the comic book away. “And you should now that they’re your friends and they care about you, you’ll never be a burden to them” He said as he patted the girl’s head.

Hana stayed quiet for awhile before nodding. “I’ll try”

“You and me both know when you try, it really just means you’re not really going to do anything” Ryouta said then he let out a sigh. “Okay, I’ll leave but if things get out of hand, I’ll go tell Hajoon” He said before going out as he left her.

Hana then lay on her bed as she looked up at the ceilings. “How do I even tell them? What could they possibly do to even help me?” She asked herself then rolled to the other side of the bed. “Or maybe it’s better if they didn’t know..”

 

The next day was the same, she walked out of school after another lonely tiring day. She wondered if she should go to the café again today or should she just go straight home? But she then just decided to go to the café.

She notified Hajoon she’ll come home later through text, she also read the texts that were sent by EXO and B.A.P, she was so engrossed on the device in her hands that she wasn’t looking around to see if everything was clear.

“Hana?”


Ayo!
Guys, I'm so in love with Jieun's new song 'Don't look at me' !! And I've recently been fangirling about Baekhyun these days so that might be the reason why I haven't updated in awhile haha ^^"

Please leave a comment, subscribe and enjoy~ Thank you