Death Ride + Away From The Others

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Welcome to the teacup of death, I’m your captain Jung Daehyun, I hope you all survive the ride safely”

Everyone had faced the brunette who had a psychotic look on his face, the three teens felt a bit afraid and a bit clueless on why the brunette would utter such words, when the bell rang indicating that the ride had started, the brunette’s grin widen, Luhan stared at him weirdly.

“Busan boy, what the f-“

The blonde had instantly got cut off as the brunette began to spin the metal stirring thingy as fast as he can which caused all the passengers that were seating with him to be screaming on top of their lungs, Luhan started to yell many different cussing words in Chinese very quickly that it seemed that he was saying a different language, Sehun just kept yelling ‘Luhan hyuuuung!!!’ as he hugged the blonde’s arm while Hana kept her eyes shut as she grabbed hold of the nearest thing to her which was Daehyun, she did not know what it was nor did she care because she did not want to die today.

“AAHHHHH!!! BUSAN BOY YOU CRAZY BASTARD!!!! GET ME OFF THIS RIDE, I DO NOT WANT TO DIE TODAY, I HAVE TOO MUCH DREAMS TO ACCOMPLISH AND THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM!! BESIDES, I’M TOO DAMN YOUNG AND MANLY TO DIE!!” Luhan had screamed so loud.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Daehyun laughed like a mad man as he continued to spin the teacup multiple times like there was no tomorrow, the three passengers of the death ride felt dizzy and had the urge to kill the brunette and barf cause this childlike ride had become an extreme death ride.

It was chaos inside of that one teacup but it was actually quite amusing if you were to see everything from the outside because the whole teacup ride was quite peaceful except for teacup that consisted of the crazy captain with his screaming passengers, the rest of the teacups were either spinning very slowly or a bit fast but not as the fast as the teacup in the middle.

The teacup in the middle which consisted of a lot of screaming was spinning so fast that it seemed like it had exceeded the limit cause the teacup looked as if it was about to break any minute, it might cause a miniature tornado.

“Ah~ It’s so nice to be here than there” Himchan smiled happily as he looked at the miniature screaming tornado spin past them. “You know..I always have a feeling that one of them might fly off the teacup” He added as he tilted his head to get a better view of it.

“Himchannie, don’t say things like that, it might happen and when it does, I’m blaming you instead of Daehyun” Yongguk stated making Himchan look at the leader instantly with his puppy eyes, a cute frown on his face while doing excessive aegyo making the leader blush.

“Eh? Why~? I didn’t do anything?” Himchan lightly nudged the leader’s arm causing him to let out a light chuckle as he looked away.

Youngjae had been staring at the sight of those two for awhile now, he didn’t mind it at first since he got to read a book but since he had finished reading, he can’t do anything to entertain him and watching those two wasn’t fun to him, it was a bit cheesy.

He then noticed that D.O was also in the same teacup with him, he turned to him and the both of them exchanged smiles. “Sorry about..them” Youngjae smiled sheepishly as he pointed to Himchan who was now doing a lot of aegyo to Yongguk.

“Nah, it’s alright” D.O smiled politely. “Being here is better than being there” He said as he referred to the miniature screaming tornado that continued to spin faster and faster, Youngjae just nodded lightly. “Doesn’t he get tired doing that?” He asked.

Youngjae stared at him then at the teacup and then at him again with a poker face. “No, I don’t know where that idiot gets all this energy to cause that such extremely childish act” He replied. “He’ll stop after the bell rings indicating that this ride will stop and that will come in a few minutes” He added.

D.O looked around to see how the others were doing cause he felt bored and Youngjae was doing the same thing so yea, whatever.

We all know already about the spinning miniature tornado so we shall skip that, the maknae line for both EXO and B.A.P excluding Sehun were trying their best on who could spin the teacup the fastest as they told each other about their group habits like how they usually wake up every morning like the fact that Daehyun once kicked Youngjae cause he didn’t wake up making them burst into laughter and then the fact that Chanyeol purposely misplace Baekhyun’s eyeliners so the result was an angry Baekie and that’s bad.

D.O averted his attention to another teacup which consisted of the BaekYeol and XiuChen couple who had constantly been telling funny stories and jokes as they laughed to their fullest. “What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?” Chanyeol asked and the rest groaned. “Nacho cheese” He laughed hysterically.

“Chanyeol, NO” Baekhyun stated and Chenyeol pouted cutely. “We already agreed that we would not do puns or else Suho hyung won’t buy us food later cause we’ll irritate him” He and Chanyeol snickered as they remembered that fun experience. “Oh, what’s that?” Baekhyun said pointing to the book that Xiumin had given to Chen who was snickering.

“Oh nothing, I’m just reading a book about anti-gravity, I can’t seem to put it down” Chen grinned making the rest snicker.

D.O rolled his eyes at the stupid pun and looked over to the last teacup which consisted of Kris, Ley and Suho and they were just having a normal conversation about this and that and the fact that Suho isn’t going to let BaekYeol and XiuChen eat later cause they’ll be saying puns all day long, Kris needs to buy Tao some Gucci and Ley wants to buy a stuffed unicorn.

The bell had rung and the teacup ride had finally come to an end, everyone exited the ride happily but the four teens who rode the death ride were still in their place, feeling grateful and dizzy. “Damn, best ride ever” Daehyun smiled in satisfaction as looked over to see Hana who was still holding onto Daehyun’s arm, he lifted her chin, they both had eye contact. “You okay?” He asked.

She had gained more of her consciousness of whatever she is experiencing right now, she widened her eyes as she realized the position she was in, she blushed furiously as she pushed Daehyun away from her, looking around cautiously as Daehyun just chuckled at the cute flustered Hana.

“Ugh, I bet the speed just exceeded the limit and in result, I think we time-traveled…what year is this?” Luhan asked as he tried to stop his head from spinning, Sehun began to sit straight as he fixed his clothes and hair.

“I don’t think we time-travelled hyung” Sehun stated and Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s lap causing the younger to blush as a small smile was plastered on his face. “H-hyung”

“Sehunnie~ Carry hyung please? We’ll buy bubble tea together later” Luhan innocently said and then averted his attention in front to see that Daehyun and Hana were not there. “, where’d they go?” He instantly stood up and looked around to see that everyone had already excited the ride.

~*~

EXO and B.A.P were on their way to find another ride they all should go to, Daehyun noticed a ride and grinned widely as he had intertwined his hands with Hana’s causing the girl to widen her eyes as she looked at him with a confused face.

Daehyun looked around left and right to see that everyone was busy chatting and laughing. “Will you guys stop with the puns?” Suho asked politely but it was clear that he was frustrated.

“A llama once told me you were pretty lame” Chanyeol laughed hysterically at his own stupid pun causing the rest to groan, some snicker.

Hana who was still wondering what the hell is going on tried to take her hand back but Daehyun tightened his grip as he whispered into her ear, she could feel his hot breath on her nape. “Let’s have fun alone” He smirked as he had purposely slowed down and soon hid behind a food stall.

“D-daehyun, what’re-“ She got cut off as he placed his finger on top of her parted soft lips, he just flashed her a wide grin as he pointed to a ride, she looked at him confused. “Why aren’t we with them?” She asked innocently.

“Because I want to spend time with you, alone” Daehyun replied as he had carried her bridal-style which caused her to let out a yelp. “Let’s go before the others notice we’re gone” He grinned as he ran towards the ride he pointed towards at.

The two teens arrived at the ride, this ride in a balloon spans over the majority of the indoor park. It allows visitors to hop on and view Lotte World from high above. The brunette put the flustered girl down and smiled as he grabbed her hand and went towards the balloon ride.

Daehyun gestured her to go on and so she did, he then whispered something to the employee before getting on the ride, seating next to her and when both of them are settled, the balloon began to rise, the brunette smiled happily but then…

 

 

“You aren’t leaving without me”

The two teens looked behind as a blonde had quickly jumped and got in the balloon ride with them, it was no one other than Luhan and he instantly smirked at the brunette who glared at him back. “How the hell did you find us?” Daehyun asked.

“I followed you two” Luhan merely replied as he began to sit properly, looking at Hana who looked confused and then at the annoyed Daehyun. “If you two were going somewhere, at least bring me along” He said casually before scooting closer to Hana.

“Aish, you annoying deer” Daehyun started to curse him lightly. “Ruining my plans..” He muttered quietly making the blonde let out a light chuckle.

Daehyun looked at the blonde’s direction and he merely ignored the brunette. “So Hana, how is your day so far? I hope it made you happy” Luhan smiled brightly towards the black-haired girl who nodded lightly with a faint smile on her face. “That’s great then”

Hana looked at Daehyun. “What did you whisper to the employee?” She asked suddenly and the brunette mentally cursed himself before smiling, even the blonde looked at him, a bit confused on what’s going on right now.

“Wow, you really are quite observant huh?” Daehyun smiled sheepishly as he scratched his nape. “That’s err..the employee is my old pal so I just said hi” He said and the two teens wasn’t buying it but just brushed it off anyway, he let out a sigh of relief.

“Hey Hana, want to listen to some of my music?” Luhan asked and she just blinked at him. “Here, my ipod” He said as he took the ipod from his pocket before handing it to Hana who looked at it, a bit confused.

“What is this strange mechanism?” She asked.

The blonde and the brunette widened their eyes, their mouth parting as they were both shocked at her sudden question, she does not know what an ipod is? “You’ve never seen an ipod before?” Luhan asked and she shook her head before turning to him with a clueless face.

“Is it suppose to be this?” Hana asked as she gestured towards the strange mechanism in her hand which is an ipod. “I’ve heard of it before but I’ve never really understood what it was” She added.

“Hana, you really have been in your room for too long” Daehyun stated sternly and she looked at him with an annoyed face. “Well, do you know what the internet is? Laptop? Mobile phone? Tv? Computer? Playstation?” He asked as he had placed both his hands on her shoulder.

“Busan boy, stop exaggerating” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Geez, such a drama queen” He uttered and the brunette slapped the blonde’s lap before turning his attention to Hana again. “Ow, what the hell?” He wailed in pain as he rubbed his lap that will most likely be red right now.

“I know what all those things you stated are, I have all those in my house” Hana replied calmly as she took both of Daehyun’s hands off her. “It’s only an ipod that I have not encountered before” She added as she looked at the ipod in her hands. “So it plays music?” She asks, turning to Luhan.

“Yea, that’s what I usually use it for” Luhan replied as he put an earphone in both her ears. “Are you a fan of any groups right now?” He asked her who was scrolling down his music playlist, she shook her head. “Or you have never really paid attention to music?” He asks and she nods lightly.

“You really should pay attention more to other things Hana” Daehyun said and she just kept looking at the ipod screen. “Cause no wonder you always don’t seem happy to see B.A.P or EXO” He pouted cutely. “We make our own music you know” He added.

“What? Seriously?” Hana asked and the two nodded vigorously.

“We’re both main vocals” Luhan added and Hana widened her eyes as she stared at the two who just pouted at her, she could not believe what she’s hearing right now.

“Uh…” Hana looked back at the ipod screen and clicked a song by EXO which was Growl, she then heard the members voices which sent shivers through her spine and she felt goose bumps.  “Woah..” She had a small smile and Luhan grinned.

“She loves it already, I can tell” Luhan smiled and Daehyun nodded lightly. “Well that’s predictable since it is EXO, we’re the best” He boasted and the brunette glared at him.

“Really? The best?” Daehyun scoffed. “B.A.P is also the best..actually, we’re better” He smirked and Luhan raised a brow as he opened his mouth to say something but the brunette cut him off. “But we shouldn’t compare since our groups are clearly different” He added before leaning back on his seat, looking at Hana who looked like she enjoyed the song.

The two could hear what she was listening to because the blonde had the set the volume high therefore anything that the two are talking about, will not be heard by her.

“I know what you’re trying to do” Luhan blurted out and the brunette looked at him as he raised a brow, wondering what he is talking about. “Your plan, you’re trying to be alone with her..I  know what you’re trying to do” He said and the brunette tilted his head.

“And what might that be?”

“You’re trying to make her like you more than me” Luhan said and Daehyun merely chuckled at the sudden accusation made by the blonde. “Listen well Busan boy, I’m not going to lose to you!” The blonde gave a determined look as he pointed to him who smirked.

“I’m not going to lose to you either” Daehyun had also gave a determined look. “But sorry to say this but, I think she’s head over heels for me now” He stuck out a tongue and the blonde grew irritated.

“Nonsense, if that is true, she would have showed signs of liking you or whatsoever and since she does not show any type of signs, what you’re saying right now is clearly false” Luhan said. “But you have another intention correct?” He asked.

The brunette nodded as he looked at the girl. “Yea, I believe that since we’re alone, away from the others, I think that she’ll be more calm and well, maybe she might tell me something new like what was the cause of the fight between her and Hajoon” He replied.

“Good plan, shall we ask her now?” Luhan asked and Daehyun shrugged, the blonde then stepped on the brunette’s foot causing Daehyun to wail in pain.

“Urgh, what the hell? You stupid deer!” Daehyun gritted his teeth as he was about to strangle the blonde but stopped when he noticed that the song was ending, Hana would probably give the ipod back or something. “What was that for?” He hissed.

“You were going to interrogate her yourself without me” Luhan pouted and the brunette rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Hana who let out a sigh as she looked up. “So how was it?” He asked eagerly.

“It was..nice” Hana replied, even though her response was simple, Luhan still smiled brightly because a compliment from her was enough. “Does that mean B.A.P also does music?” She asked and Daehyun nodded vigorously as he took out his phone.

“Nah, that’s not necessary” Luhan stated pushing Daehyun’s phone away, the brunette glared at him. “I already have their songs in my ipod” He said which made Daehyun raise a brow, looking at the blonde. “I err…I like some songs okay…..” He looked away which made Daehyun smirk as he took the ipod.

“I know a great song just for you” Daehyun smiled as he scrolled down Luhan’s music playlist and then he looked back at the blonde who looked everywhere except for the two. “Only like some songs huh? You have all the songs. You a fan?” He smirked and the blonde tried to ignore him.

“Shut up, just let her listen to a song” Luhan let out a sigh making Daehyun chuckle as he clicked on a song which was One Shot, she began to ignore everything around her and just listened to the song. “So how should we ask her?” He asked and Daehyun began to think.

“Uh..I don’t know?” Daehyun shrug. “Shall we just go straight to the point and ask her what the hell happened?” He asked and the blonde shook his head.

“No, that’s a bad tactic, she might just completely ignore us and then everything will be awkward and I might just jump off this balloon ride” Luhan said and the brunette nodded lightly. “We should just talk to her and when it’s alright, we’ll ask her”

After the song had ended, Hana gave the ipod back to Luhan and turned to Daehyun with a small smile. “Listening to those songs was…very interesting especially since looking at the two of you, you two don’t really seem to look like singers” She said. “D-daebak!” She stuttered as she gave a thumbs up, the two blush at her cute act and thanked her.

“Aigoo, Hana you’re so cute” Luhan let out a small squeal as he pinched her cheek and she groaned making him chuckle. “How are you so cute? Are you trying to be or are you just naturally cute?” He asked.

She stared at him innocently and tilted her head. “Huh?” She asked cause she was confused, the way she asked, it was cute as if she was doing aegyo but she wasn’t.

“Naturally” The two male chorused together as Luhan stopped pinching her cheeks, sitting back properly, she chuckled at their synchronization but was a bit clueless on what they were talking about. “Anyways, have you finished the recent work for Math? I can’t really seem to understand”

Hana raised her brow because that was a complete and obvious lie, Luhan is one of the smartest kid when it comes to Math so what he is saying right now is clearly BS. “You don’t understand the recent Math topic?” She asked.

Luhan stopped and realized what he had just said and mentally face-palmed himself. “Err…never mind, forget what I just said” He looked away and had his gaze on the ground, he nudged Daehyun by lightly kicking his leg, the brunette looked at him and then realized what he was trying to say.

“Eh, um..how’s school?” Daehyun asked and she forced a smile and gave a thumbs up, he noticed the force smile and the obvious lie  so he frowned. “If you have any problems, tell us okay? We’ll help you” He said and she nodded lightly.

“So uh…” Luhan started. ‘Eh, whatever’ He thought as he let out a sigh. “What happened between you and Hajoon?” He asked bluntly and the girl stopped, as she froze and looked down as she bit her bottom lip. Daehyun looked at Luhan with an are-you-serious look and the blonde just shrugged making the brunette let out a long sigh.

“Nothing happened” Hana said and the two instantly looked at her, they were relieved that she didn’t ignore them but was clearly not buying it. “He just changed…everything changed..when she left” She quietly said.

“She? Who is this she?” Luhan asked and tears began to form in her eyes. “I-I’m sorry! Forget what I just asked” He panicked as he had both his hands up.

“Hajoon started to change, he would usually start petty fights and I would just stay quite because I was afraid that he would leave me too” Hana said. “But no matter what I do, he still treats me like something useless which leaves me thinking every night on what have I done to deserve this..have I been such a horrible sister?”

“That’s not true” Daehyun said and Luhan nodded vigorously.

“Why did she have to leave? If she hadn’t left, everything would’ve stayed the same..” Hana asked as she began to start uttering various words which was the two males couldn’t understand what she’s trying to say and then she mumbled something that was clearly audible to their ears.

“……mom, why’d you have to leave?”

 


Ayo!
Everyone~~~~~!!! T^T I am so so sooooooooo sorry that I have not updated for like, FOREVER!! I have been so damn busy with life and couldn't really make time to update so it has been hard and I finally decided to update it today cause first of all, my friend kept on asking me to update and secondly, I was free today :D I actually was going to update sooner but I kept on procrastinating... >_<"

Anyways, what do you guys think of this chapter? Please leave a comment, subscribe, upvote and enjoy~! Thank you ^^