Exploring Hana's house

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Do you want to explore her house?” Daehyun suggested.

“That’s so rude, we’re intruding in her privacy!” Luhan protested and Daehyun frowned.

“Aye~ You’re really no fun” Daehyun stuck his tongue out before walking out of the kitchen making Luhan irritated.

“Hey, where the hell are you going?” Luhan asked as he followed the brunette. “You’re not serious about exploring her house right?”

“Of course I’m serious, I can find clues about her” Daehyun replied going to the living room and scanning the whole place, his eyes landed to a picture frame that was under a thick book. “Aha!” He exclaimed as he pushed the book aside and took the picture frame, looking at it.

“You idiot, if she finds us looking at that, she’ll hate us!” Luhan hissed.

Daehyun looked closer at the picture frame and a smile was formed on his lips. “I guess you wouldn’t want to see her old family photo huh? She looks so cute, she’s even smiling!” He beamed.

“What? Really?” Luhan asked as he quickly rushed to the brunette’s side and Daehyun quickly hid the photo frame away from the blonde’s sight. “Hey, let me see too!”

“Why? I thought you didn’t want to intrude her privacy?” Daehyun asked innocently as he had a big smirk plastered on his face.

“Shut up!” Luhan said as he quickly swiped the family photo from the brunette’s hands which made him yell at the blonde but he didn’t care.

“Give it back! I found it first!” Daehyun yelled as he reached his hand towards the photo frame but Luhan palmed his face. “Ah!” He yelled as Luhan let go which caused Daehyun to fall to the ground. “You stupid deer!” He cursed.

“Shut up” Luhan stated as he then sat on the brunette’s back.

“Ya! Get your heavy of my precious body you stupid-“ Daehyun was cut off as Luhan pushed Daehyun’s face facing the ground by using his hand while he admired the photo.

“Wow, she really does look cute!” Luhan beamed ignoring the cries and muffles coming from the brunette’s mouth. “Even that Hajoon guy is here but who’s this woman?” He asked, looking closer to the photo.

Everything then became silent and Luhan turned his attention to the brunette, his face still facing the ground not saying a single word or muffle. ‘Luhan thought as he took his hand off the brunette’s head and poked his cheek.

No response. “Are you dead Busan boy?” Luhan asked as he got off the brunette and pushed him. “Hey, don’t play around with me!” He said as he continuously poked the brunette’s cheek, feeling a bit worried.

Suddenly, the brunette opended his eyes and quickly stood up just to kick the blonde’s shin making him wail in pain. “You stupid deer, trying to freaking suffocate me!” Daehyun yelled and then laughed victoriously before taking the photo frame back. “Now, about that woman you were talking about..”

Luhan looked up, glaring at the brunette in front of him wishing he would have really killed him. He wanted to punch him but he was too weak to stand up, he had been kicked at the shin with a great amount of power so he just stayed on the ground, enduring the pain.

“Do you think it’s her sister?” Daehyun asked casually as he then sat on the blonde’s back, smiling innocently towards him.

Luhan glared at him before looking away. “Possible but that woman looks like she’s in her 40s” He replied as he tried to push the heavy brunette off him.

“So…it must be her mother then” Daehyun stated and everything went quiet. “What do you think happened to her?” He asked.

“How would I know? I’m not Hana” Luhan replied. “But I’ve tried asking her that but being her, she ignored me and just stayed quiet” He added.

“I almost got the answer..but then Himchan hyung just had to interrupt” Daehyun muttered as he let out a sigh. "But we can't assume things to quickly, maybe this is her guardin or cousin?" He added and the blonde nodded.

“Can you get off me now?” Luhan asked. “I feel like an elephant is on my back, crushing me” He added and Daehyun then stood up but lightly kicked the blonde, he still felt pain though. “Hey, what the hell?”

“Shush you” Daehyun ordered. “I’m going to go to the other rooms” He stated before walking away leaving the blonde on the floor.

~*~

Daehyun walked into a room where there a lot of boxes were placed all around and he just looked around. He looked at the boxes and realized some of the boxes were labeled.  ‘Hajoon’s property. Hana, stay away!’  He chuckled and then looked down. “So this must be the store room”

He then decided to search the place wondering if there were boxes that could link to Hana in any special way but there was none until he caught a box that was hidden at the back, he pushed aside the other boxes and took that specific box out.

It was labeled. ‘Hana’s junk. Please don’t disturb! But more advisable to burn’ He chuckled at the label as he carefully opened it. “Why would she want to burn her junk?” He asked and noticed that the box contained what any average little girl had- a pink dress, a princess crown, a wand and all things girly.

He then noticed a picture inside it and took it, examining it as a bright smile was instantly plastered on the brunette.

The picture was a younger Hana, most likely when she was 4? Hana was wearing the pink frilly dress with the princess crown as she was smiling happily, holding a wand that had so many glitters, it was visible that her face also had glitters. “This is just too cute” He smiled.

“Definitely going to keep this, haha..” He chuckled as he put it inside his pocket before putting the box to its original place as he then stood up, wiping the dust on his pants.

He walked somewhere else and noticed that there was a shelf but it seemed like there was some space at the back so he pushed the shelf aside which revealed an empty place where all Hana’s stuff was. “Why would she hide all of these boxes?” He asked going towards the one of the box.

‘Childhood memories~!’ The label said and he opened it eagerly, wanting to see what wonders it consisted. There, he saw a lot of happy memories of Hana and wondered what changed.

There was a bunch of scrapbooks which were consisted of the younger photos of both Hana and Hajoon together. “They seem really close before..” He said as he rummaged for more stuff in the boxes. Another scrapbook appeared but it was only photos about a single woman, the woman in the photo frame.

“Who are you?” Daehyun asked as he looked closer to the photo and noticed something had been written behind the photo. ‘The day you started going out more often’. He then realized that every single photo had writings at the back of them.

Another photo of the same woman, she was lying on a hospital bed smiling brightly but it was obvious that she looked really weak, her skin was really pale but her smile was beautiful. ‘The last day I saw you’. Daehyun looked down feeling a bit sad as he knew this woman was special to Hana.

“She’s lying on the hospital bed..could that mean that that person is..”

Daehyun felt really bad and just stared at the picture of the woman thinking how this person was related to her but all he could see was that their smiles were similar. He sighed, putting it away and began to search again.

He came across a photo of Hana who was smiling with Hajoon as they did a stupid pose together while holding a cookie jar and read what was written at the back, ‘The day we both found out where the cookie jar was hidden’, the brunette smiled.

Another photo and it was a picture of Hajoon’s back and it looked like he was looking out of the window. ‘The day we both started fighting’

When he started to search for more, all he could find was so much bad memories like a picture of Hana’s arms bleeding, ‘The day I felt like dying’ and another picture of Hana sitting on the hospital bed, looking at her arms that was both bandaged as she looked lifeless. ‘The day I was so close to dying’

Another photo and it was a picture of the window, it was raining outside. ‘The weather really fits today, the day you left me’

Daehyun couldn’t take it and just closed the box, not wanting to see any more sad memories. He stands up and walks out, pushing the shelf to its original position before walking out of the store room where all the memories of her and her family is.

“Hana, I wish I could make you happy again” He sighed walking away.

~*~

Luhan slowly stood up and walked into a random room where everything was very neat and organized. He noticed a bed so he sat on it and scanned the area, it looks like no one has been here for a very long time.

He noticed a photo frame on the table next to the bed, it was the same woman.  “Who are you?” He asked as he took the photo and looked at it carefully.”She looks pretty like Hana..their smiles are similar..” He stated putting the photo back.

He leaned back on the bed and sighed. ‘Who is she?’ He thought as he turned his body a little and saw a box on the table so he quickly got out off the bed and went towards it.

He carefully opened the box and found a lot of stuff and it was quite dusty. He took out a dusty book and opened it as he wiped off the dust. The first page was empty and so was the second, the whole book was empty. “Why is an empty book here? It’s a waste if no one uses it” He stated.

The blonde was about to put it back inside the box when suddenly, something fell out of the book. He looked down to see a piece of paper folded neatly, he put the book aside before picking it up and examining it.

“What is this?” He asked and opened it revealing a letter from the hospital about a female patient called called ‘Park Seo Yeon’. The patient is advised to stay in the hospital due to her condition, the patient has cancer and it’s one of the rare cases.

Luhan could not believe what he was reading, he guesses that this ‘Park Seo Yeon’ must be the woman in the photo so he is sure the woman is not Hana’s sister since they both don’t have the same surname. He shoved the paper in his pocket and closed the box properly before stepping away from it slowly.

“She has the same smile as Hana but their surnames aren’t the same” Luhan stated. “Wait, that just means that woman is..”

~*~

Daehyun walked to the living room and sat next to a depressed Luhan. “So..did you find anything?” He asked and he nodded slowly. “Well, I found out that she used to be so cute and happy but then it started getting worse when all I could see was bad memories..” He stated.

“I feel really sorry for Hana, she suffered so much” Luhan frowned, looking down as Daehyun nodded in agreement.

“So what did you find?” Daehyun asked.

“I found out who the woman in the photo was” Luhan replied. “That woman is Hana’s-“

He got cut off as they heard Hana’s voice. “Daehyun~! Luhan~!” She called them with such a sweet happy tone which made the two confused as they looked at each other.

“Do you think she knows we’re both here?” Luhan asked and the brunette shrug. “But then, how she called my name was nice” He smiled instantly.

Daehyun and Luhan stood up and quickly walked to the direction Hana’s voice was heard which was the kitchen. “Daehyun, you’re so cute” She said cutely which made Daehyun blush as he fastened his pace.

The two of them reached the kitchen and noticed Hana was just feeding the kittens, the brown haired kitten was snuggling on her lap while the white kitten was playing with her feet. “Hana?” Luhan asked and she instantly flinched as she turned her head and saw the two of them.

“..” She muttered silently. ‘How am I going to explain this..’ She thought, panicked.


Ayo!
Hello again to everyone! :D Fisrt of all, I'm really sorry for not updating, I was busy with a load of school work -_-" And now, it's time for holiday~!
≧◡≦ Yay, so yea, I will update more but I won't update daily cause I my holiday isn't really a holiday since I still need to revise for my exams (╥﹏╥) Ugh, so unfair..

But enough of my stupid life, how did you like this chapter? I hope it satisfies you all ^^

boremir - Thank you very much for upvoting! ≧◡≦ I really appreaciate it!

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! ^^ Thank you very much,