Hana's Story

I Love You But I Also Love You

The atmosphere was filled with silence, everything seemed so tense as no one hasn’t spoken a word for a few seconds. Luhan and Daehyun felt a little scarred cause they’ve never seen Ryouta like this which scarred them.

Daehyun took a deep breathe and cleared his throat trying to ease the tension. “Well, we’re here because we’re worried about Hana and that we would like to know more about her especially why she’s so quiet and sad” Daehyun said.

“You said that she got hurt before so we would like to know what happen cause we would like to protect her” Luhan said. “We have no bad intentions towards her, we just want to know her better” He added as Daehyun nodded vigorously.

Ryouta looked at the both of them before he stood up and walked towards his window to open the curtains which caused the sunlight to come in the room and it also revealed Hana, her room was just across Ryouta’s. “I always come here and see her everyday, checking if she’s ok or not” He said.

Daehyun and Luhan looked at her, she was currently writing something on her book which was probably homework and she was listening to music through her headphones, the two of them both smiled at the sight of her. “Was she always quiet?” Luhan asked.

Ryouta nodded. “Yeah, even when I first moved into this neighborhood, she was already like that except her condition was even worse compared to this” He said as he sat down but continued staring at the girl next door who was completely oblivious on the fact that she was being stared at.

“W-worse?” Daehyun asked and Ryouta nodded lightly and then silence filled the room again.

“Before, she actually lived with her mother and her brother. Actually, she still lives with her brother except he rarely comes home plus the both of them aren’t really in good terms since every time they meet or talk it always ends up as an argument” Ryouta said. “Her brother has been away for two months now..” He added.

“Two months?! Doesn’t her brother know that that is seriously dangerous? I mean, what if she forgets to lock the door and that a burglar breaks in or something!” Daehyun said. “And what happened to her mother? Where is she?” He asked making Ryouta sigh.

“About her mother..well, its best if she tells you that since its too personal” Ryouta said looking down. “Her parents divorced and her father just walked away from her life but the last thing she heard from him was that he remarried” He added. “I just cant believe she suffered all this ever since she was 8 years old but she still endured the pain, she still hoped for a miracle even though she knew it was hopeless.

Her brother is actually part of a gang and one of the gang members are quite close with Hana so she gets information about her brother from him. She tells me that she doesn’t hate her brother, she actually cares but she just doesn’t understand why her brother hates her so much, I keep telling her that he doesn’t hate her but she doesn’t believe me..”

Daehyun and Luhan’s face darkened after hearing her childhood but they knew that there was more since there must be more reasons why she became quiet, emotionless, sad, lonely and that she gets paranoid whenever someone talks to her and why does she never smile a lot.

“Before, I would usually see her lock herself in her room as she just stares into space and then after that, she would burst into tears every day so she would be seen with puffy eyes a lot but it seemed like her family didn’t seem to notice it which pissed me off a lot but I just stayed quiet” Ryouta started saying as he kicked the wall. “But when she feels horrible, I see her in her room crying as she cut both her arms with a blade until it bleeds. And she feels horrible everyday so I see her doing the exact thing every day and it became a habit for her” He said. “She always bring her pocket knife everywhere”

Luhan and Daehyun couldn’t believe what they’ve just heard, they couldn’t believe that Hana used to cut her arms and cry everyday and the fact that her family doesn’t notice it seemed unbelievable and it made them feel worried that she did it everyday. “D-does she still do it?” Luhan stuttered.

“No, she stopped so no need to worry too much” Ryouta said causing the two to feel a little better as they both let out sighs of relief but they still felt worried since she might do it again. "I stopped her"

“How did you actually stop her? I mean it was a bad habit of hers so how did you do it?” Luhan asked and Ryouta looked up the ceiling and sighed.

“One day, she felt really depressed that she cut her arms until it became so critical that she had to go to the hospital due to too much blood loss and after a few days, she got permission to go back home but when she arrived..she took the blade and still continued to cut her arms but that time, I didn’t just stare at her like always, that time I ran to her and stopped her.

But still, she kept on trying so hard to get the blade but I wouldn’t let her, I hugged her tightly as she began screaming and crying but after hours, she calmed down as I began to comfort her. The next few days, I noticed that she hasn’t been doing it lately which made me glad and that she started coming to my house because she wanted to talk to me and slowly, she began to smile and laugh again.

After that event, I promised myself that I would always protect her and I will never ever let her be near to her old pocket knife which I hid in my drawer. So that’s how I helped her, that’s how I was able to gain her trust” Ryouta said as he sat up from his seat and stared at the two. “So if you dare do anything to harm her, I swear I’ll kill you myself” He threatened making the two boys feel a shiver going down their smile as they nodded.

“We would never do anything, we promise! We’ll protect her” Daehyun said making Ryouta smile weakly as he turned his attention towards the girl next door.

“I knew that you two were a good influence to her since I’ve observed that she smiled more often now” Ryouta said. “She even named her kittens..” He broke into a smile. “Never mind, she’ll just kill me if I tell you” He smiled brightly going back to his usual self making the two boys look at him in confusion. “Anyways, isn’t it time for you two to go home?” He asked.

The two boys stared at their watch and gasped. “, I promised Sehun I would take him for bubble tea just now! That kid is going to kill me!” Luhan said as he began panic. “T-thank you Ryouta, we really appreciate this information, we promise to take care of her” He bowed before he dashed off.

“I’m late for dinner! They’re probably eating dinner without me, Aish!” Daehyun complained. “Thanks for everything!” He bowed his head slightly as he quickly dashed off.

Ryouta sighed and opened the window letting the fresh air greet him as he sat on the window sill and watched Hana as she had just finished her homework. She then looked up and noticed him as she smiled brightly and open the window as she stuck her head out.

“Ryouta~! What’re you doing? Don’t you know that’s dangerous?” Hana asked as she rested her head on her hand and tilted.

“I’m just enjoying the evening breeze, its nice and peaceful” Ryouta replied as she nodded in agreement.

“So, what did you talk about with them? I could tell it was serious since I saw the look on your face” Hana asked as he closed his eyes and sighed.

“I just wanted to make sure that they were trustable and that they were worthy of befriending you” Ryouta replied. “By the way, what’re you planning on doing tomorrow? Are you still going to continue playing Call of Duty?” He asked.

“Yeah since I have nothing to do..” Hana replied. “But do you want to play football tomorrow? We could even invite Luhan and Daehyun, both of them are really good!” She beamed happily.

“Sure but do you know their phone numbers?” Ryouta asked as he smiled.

“Nope but I know that they’ll come by tomorrow since well..you did say that they liked me” Hana replied. “But I really find it funny how they always fight but they also get along pretty well without them even noticing..” She shook her head and chuckled.

Ryouta looked at Hana and sighed happily. “You know, you’ve changed a lot..You used to hate going out, you only go out if I beg you to play football with me but now you don’t mind it anymore” He said and she nodded. “Its because of those two, you’ve finally fallen for them”

Hana looked at him and shook her head but after some time, she just sighed and smiled. “You know, maybe you’re right. Maybe I might be falling for them..” She said as she went back to her room and closed the window as she gave a short wave to him before closing the curtains.

~*~

From that day, Daehyun and Luhan finally knew what Hana has suffered all this time and that they will look at her differently and they will make sure that nothing will happen to her because if something did happen, they would never forgive themselves plus Ryouta will kill them.

The two of them will try and make her open up so that she could let go of all the pain she endured all these years so that they could help her, so that she wont ever feel scared and insecure, so that she could go back to her old self, so that she could finally smile and laugh like before without a care in the world.

And in EXO’s dorm, Luhan was being ignored by Sehun the whole night. “I’m sorry Sehunnie, please talk to me”  The blonde pouted but the younger didn’t even look at him instead he walked away towards Kai.

“Where were you exactly? I mean, he spent the whole day waiting for you at the bubble tea café..” Xiumin asked as he walked towards the blonde.

“Oh, I was um..I was at Hana’s house..” The blonde replied nervously as he scratched his neck, smiling sheepishly earning a smirk from him. “Don’t tell Sehun, I know he gets jealous..” He sighed.

“Sure but..why were you even at her house?” Xiumin asked, smirking as he tilted his head.

“N-nothing happened!” Luhan exclaimed causing everyone to stare at him weirdly. “I just made breakfast and hanged out at her place that’s all” He said to Xiumin before dashing towards the dining room to eat his dinner.

“What’s wrong with Luhan?” Kris asked.

“He’s fine, he just hanged out at Hana’s place the whole day” Xiumin replied smiling brightly. “He even made breakfast for her” He added.

“Do you think Luhannie likes her?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, he really likes her” Sehun replied as everyone looked at him. “Don’t worry, I’m fine..as long as Luhan is happy” He smiled as he walked to the dining room to nudge the blonde before sitting across him.

“Sehun?” Luhan said as he turned to him with hopeful eyes but he just kept on giving him the cold stare. “Look, I’m really sorry..” He pouted. “I promise to be with you for the whole day!”

Sehun broke into a smile and nodded making the blonde smile brightly. “But I’m still mad at you” He stated as he began to eat his dinner. “Luhan, why do you like Hana?”

Luhan was startled at such a question but he knew that Sehun was just worried about him so he smiled. “She’s just different and cute” Luhan stated. “I will protect her from now on..Kim Hana, I hope you accept my feelings one day” He said to himself quietly.

But somewhere in B.A.P’s dorm, Daehyun was complaining at the members cause they had eaten all the food. “What? You guys didn’t even leave me some food? How do you think I’ll life now with no food?” Daehyun complained. “Oh no..I think I’m slowly fading..I need food” He said as he dramatically went on the floor and started making weird sounds.

“Ya, Jung Daehyun! Stop being such an idiot and just make your own food!” Youngjae yelled as he kicked him making him wail in pain. “Aish…”

Daehyun then slowly stood up and walked to Himchan. “GIVE ME FOOOOOOD” He whined making Himchan irritated but he ignored the brunette. “Jelo-ah! Give hyung food!” He said as he noticed the younger was eating his cherry tomatoes.

“No! These are mine!” Zelo protested as he ran away to their leader, Yongguk. “Hyung, Daehyun hyung is trying to take my cherry tomatoes” He pouted.

“Goodbye cruel world!” Daehyun said as he laid on the floor dramatically. But then, he suddenly thought of Hana and smiled. “Kim Hana, I’m going to make you my princess and I’ll be your prince charming, I’ll protect you but first I have to deal with that deer” He said to himself before closing his eyes.

“Daehyun hyung, here you go” He opened his eyes to see a bowl of food in front of him and he immediately sat up as he took it and began devouring it.

“Jongup-ah, I knew I could count on you, my favorite member” Daehyun grinned as he ruffled the younger’s hair.

“But I thought I was your favorite hyung! Don’t tell me all those times were just lies!” Zelo pouted as he walked towards Daehyun who ignored him. “Hyung, talk to me! I’m sorry, here’s all my cherry tomatoes. I promise to be an obedient maknae”

“I know Jelo. I know you’re my cute obedient maknae, that’s why you’re my favorite” The brunette beamed as he took the cherry tomatoes and flashed a smile.

“No! Zelo! Don’t go to the dark side!” Himchan yelled dramatically.


Ayo! :D

Hello everyone! I can't wait till February~! B.A.P is going to have a comeback!! Haha..I kept on hyperventilating when I saw their teaser XD

Anyways, I am happy cause I made a longer chapter~! *Throws confetti like an idiot* Haha...BTW, what do you think of the story so far? ;) I hope you enjoyed it! So please Comment and Subscribe ^^

Thank you :)