Leaving

I Love You But I Also Love You

The next day, Hana seemed to be a bit duller but she tried her best to stay positive even though it was really useless right now for her, she couldn’t seem to calm her mind down, that certain day is coming and she has been through hell.

“Good morning Hana” She turned her head and saw Luhan smiling brightly towards her, she felt horrible and seeing people smile at her wasn’t really something she wanted to face right now..

Hana looked in front and nodded as a response. Luhan noticed she looked quite sad so he frowned and then noticed a silver flower necklace, he smiled.

“Oh, so you are using it” Luhan said and she looked at him, not really know what he’s talking about until he pointed at the necklace she was wearing, she nodded and let out a small smile.

“Yea..it’s really pretty and you got it for me on White Day…” Hana said and Luhan smiled knowing she still kept it. “Luhan, where are your parents?” She asked suddenly.

“Most likely at work…why?” Luhan replied and she nodded before looking down, not speaking another word anymore. “Eh? What’s with the silence? Talk to me~” He sang as he poked her cheek repeatedly, she turned to him with a glare causing him to stop and shove his hands in his pockets. “Sorry..”

A few more minutes of silence and then she broke the ice. “It must be great having parents that are there for you huh?” She smiled weakly and Luhan could see sorrow in her eyes, he nodded lightly and she let out a sigh.

He didn’t like the silence that filled the atmosphere therefore he flashed a bright smile and tried to lighten the mood. “What’s your first class? Is it Chemistry?” Luhan asked and she nodded. “So you’ll be with that busan boy..” He pouted cutely.

“I don’t get it, why do you two constantly bicker with each other?” Hana asked.

“I think we had this same conversation before…” Luhan replied as he began to remember but soon brushed it off. “But isn’t the answer obvious? We both hate each other” He said.

Hate each other? Pft, yeah right~ You two look like a married couple’ Hana thought before turning to him. “Why? Why do you hate him?” She asked and Luhan stopped and just stared into space.

Silence..

“Because…” He started which caught her attention. “Because I just don’t like him! He’s a nuisance who loves food too much” Luhan replied. “Actually, he’s obsessed with food and I simply do not understand how he ended as a Kingka” He added.

“What’s with the short pause?” Hana asked, a smirk on her face.

Luhan sighed and looked at her, narrowing his eyes. “Okay fine..I do not completely hate him” He said. “But I still think he’s a nuisance!” He added quickly making her snicker before she looked in front again, Luhan smiled as he noticed that she didn’t look so dull anymore.

The two reached the school gate and someone violently pushed Luhan causing him to stumble but luckily he was able to get his balance, he immediately glared at the person who was grinning widely as he stood really close to Hana.

“I’m so going to kill you one day busan boy” Luhan uttered.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and scoffed. “Pft, yea right~ I’d like to see you try” He smirked and grabbed Hana’s hand tightly. “Let us go! Education is calling!” He announced loudly before dashing off with her. “Although, we should go to the cafeteria for awhile” He grinned.

~*~

School was fine because Luhan and Daehyun spent their time cheering Hana up and EXO and B.A.P also decided to go and have a friendly match of football and once again, the football princess was awakened. And right now, Daehyun and Luhan were walking Hana home after such a tiring fun day and it made Hana forget about a certain day.

“Ah, so unfair! Why did you join their team? How could you betray me football princess?” Daehyun pouted cutely as Hana let out a small chuckle on how childish he acted, Luhan on the other hand smirked.

“Isn’t it obvious Busan boy? She loves me more than you” Luhan stuck his tongue out as he pulled Hana close to him making Daehyun try his best to resist the temptation to slap the blonde’s pretty boy face that was just there, waiting to be slapped.

“Nyeh, whatever” Daehyun uttered as he looked away and shoved his hands in his pockets, he noticed a tall male with blue hair coming towards them, he looked like a gang member which made Daehyun stopped on his tracks. “Let’s go to another route”

Luhan noticed the male and nodded as the two teens quickly pulled Hana away, the three of them then walked into a different route to Hana’s house. “Eh? What’s with the sudden change of route?” Hana asked and the two boys just smiled as they shook their heads.

“Kim Hana”

The three of them turned around and saw the blue-haired gang member, Daehyun and Luhan were ready to attack him at any minute but didn’t when Hana had just walked towards him. “Hana, what’re you-“ Daehyun was cut off as Hana punched the male’s arm.

“Ow!” The male wailed in pain as he rubbed his arm. “Geez, that’s not a polite way to greet a friend you know” He pouted cutely making both Daehyun and Luhan puzzled.

“Friend?” Luhan asked.

“That’s for last time! How dare you eat my precious cupcake? You know how expensive it was?!” Hana glared at the male who hanged his head down, his gaze was on the ground because he did not want to meet eyes with the scary girl in front of him. “But putting that aside, how are you Jiyong-ssi?”

The male looked up with his puppy eyes. “Jiyong-ssi? Really? You’re really going to speak formally to me now?“ ‘Did I really piss you off that much?’ He thought. Hana glared as she was tempted to punch him again making him smile nervously. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that!”

“Why are you pestering me this time?” Hana asked coldly as she crossed her arms, Luhan and Daehyun looked at her who acted so…violent-like? There was a short pause, he bit his bottom lip as he played around with his fingers. “I see…” She said in a low voice before turning around. “You guys can go home, Jiyong-ssi will take me home”

“Again with the formalities?” Jiyong sighed and she glanced at him with a glare making him look away almost instantly.

Daehyun and Luhan hesitated at first but soon nodded as the two walked away. “See you tomorrow Hana” Luhan said as he waved farewell to her.

Hana turned to Jiyong after waving goodbye to the two boys. “So those two are you friends? Interesting..” He said slowly. “I was thinking that you would befriend more educated people, those two look like idiots” He added and she snapped.

“Ya, shut up or do you want me to do it for you?!” Hana glared at him again. She usually didn’t care what people said but somehow, she felt pissed off when he said Daehyun and Luhan were idiots…what is this? ‘Am I starting to care…?’ She thought.

He raised both his hands up. “Okay! There’s no need for any violence, princess!” He said and she raised a brow. “What? I heard they were calling you princess!” He said and she let out a sigh.

“So let’s talk, what favor did my-“

She got cut off as Jiyong put a finger on her lip. “Shush child, we shall not continue this conversation here because there are too many witnesses” He stated and she felt like slapping him because they were the only people there. “And because you’re calling me Jiyong-ssi!”

Hana smack his hands off her and let out a sigh. “Fine, fine…I’ll stop with the formalities” She said making him smile. “But this is will only be temporarily unless you buy me another cupcake” She added before walking away, he chuckled. “Well? What’re you waiting for? Let’s go Jiyong-ah”

“Oh yea!” Jiyong exclaimed happily as he began to follow her.

She stopped on her tracks making him turn to her who looked innocently at him, he raised a brow and then all of a sudden, a growl was heard from her stomach making him snicker.

“Seems like I know where we should head to” He smiled as he walked away with her trailing behind him, feeling hungrier than usual.

~*~

After spending the whole afternoon at the café eating a huge portion of food that made Jiyong’s wallet half empty…

“How can you eat all that?” Jiyong asked as he had stared at the girl who merely shrugged.”Ugh, my poor wallet…It’s so light now..” He pouted as he stared at his wallet. “Geez, I wonder why you’re not fat yet” He uttered as he looked up and noticed she was already walking away. “Hey, Wait!”

Hana ignored him and just kept walking away going to her house, the yelling of Jiyong had stopped and she began to be quite curious so she stopped and glanced back and saw no sign of him. “Maybe he gave up and just went home?” She then looked in front only to be shocked by Jiyong who was already standing there. “Ah! What the hell?” She let out a yelp as she took a step back.

“We’re already at your house you know” Jiyong announced and she turned her head to see her house there, she was about to go there but he grabbed her wrist. “I wanted to talk to you” He said and she swiped her hand back and nodded.

“Oh yea..almost forgot about that..” Hana said. “So anyways, what favor did my brother tell you to do now? Cause if he’s going to leave again then don’t bother telling me” She said as she crossed her arms and waited for Jiyong to say something.

“Well…err…you’re right about the fact that he is leaving” Jiyong said nervously and she rolled her eyes before walking away but once again, he stopped her. “Please..listen, it’s important..” He said and she tried to ignore him. “Hajoon wanted me to tell you that he’s going out of Korea”

And that’s when Hana stopped and just stared at the ground, she let out a laugh and then turned to Jiyong. “Y-you’re kidding r-right?” She asked as she felt guilt. ‘Was it because of what I said?’ She thought as she stared at Jiyong who nodded sadly.

“I’m sorry Hana…” Jiyong said. “He really is leaving, his flight is next month” He added and she widened her eyes.

“But that’s the day when…” She mumbled and then looked up to him. “When did he plan this? Was it because I told him to leave? I didn’t mean it, you know that right?! You’re just kidding right? This is just one of your stupid jokes…” She started saying with a shaky voice. “He…he…he’s leaving me…?”

Her eyes were filled with tears. “No, it’s not your fault ok? He cares about you” Jiyong comforted. “He planned it last year and finally made up his mind even before visiting you..” He said and she just kept her gaze on the cold cement ground as tears continue to fall.

“Have I been such a horrible little sister? But how? I followed his every word like an obedient little sister..why…what have I done wrong?” Hana began to utter. “I shouldn’t have said those words..I should’ve just shut up like I’m suppose to…” She mumbled.

Jiyong then pulled her into a tight hug. “Nah, Hajoon is just an that cares for you but he has his reasons for his actions” He said. “He doesn’t hate you..he came to visit you, to see how things are, to see if you were ok” He smiled as he wiped her tears.

“I would really want to believe in your words but I just can’t…” Hana smiled weakly at him.

Jiyong nodded lightly. “But it’s the truth, he really did visit because he wanted to know that you were ok” He said and she just looked away, still not believing his words. “Go get some rest, you seem to like a walking zombie..” He said and she nodded before walking away while saying her farewell.

She went inside her house and walked towards her room, she took one last glance at the room across her, Hajoon’s room. “I’m sorry” She said quietly before walking in her room.


Ayo!
Oh my god, I'm really really sorry everyone! T^T I haven't been updating cause of exams../sigh/ But anws, it's over and as and apology to for not updating in a long time, I'm doing a double update!! :D

Hey, have you guys seen B.A.P's teaser? Haha..I'm so excited for their comeback that I couldn't really focus with school, too much spazzing xD hahahaha...

Once again I am sorry /bows down multiple times/ And please comment, subscirbe or upvote ^^ Thank you,