Apology + Sleepover

I Love You But I Also Love You

The two boys stared at the girl in confusion wondering why she had called their names so sweetly and such while the girl just stared blankly at the wall trying to figure out what to say to them.

Just then, a sudden thought came into her mind. “Wait a minute..” She mumbled before looking straight at them. “Why are you two still doing here? I told you both to leave didn’t I?” She asked coldly as she stood up, carrying the brown kitten.

“Um..we uh…” Luhan started mumbling as he scratched his nape. “It’s all Daehyun’s idea! He’s the one who dragged me here!” He exclaimed as he pointed at Daehyun accusingly.

“Hey, you were the one that wanted to join in your own free will!” Daehyun protested as the two of them started bickering with each other.

Hana let out a sigh and placed the brown kitten back at the ground so it can finish its dinner, she walked towards the two and reluctantly hugged the two of them making them flinch at the sudden skinship especially since it was from her. “I’m sorry..” She said weakly.

“Sorry for what? There’s nothing to be sorry about Hana. Ryouta told us that you would have a rude attitude when your brother comes so it doesn’t matter cause you’re back to your cute little self” Luhan flashed a reassuring smile.

“Really?” Hana asked innocently and the two of them nodded as they hugged her tighter. “Ugh, c-can’t breathe..” She mumbled.

“Aish you stupid deer! Can’t you see she can’t breathe because of you?” Daehyun yelled as he pushed the blonde away so he could hug Hana all to himself. “You smell like strawberries” He beamed as he sniffed her hair, she blushed.

Luhan frowned and pushed the brunette away and hugged the girl as he stuck a tongue out to him. “You’re such a ert Busan boy..sniffing girl’s hair. How desperate can you get?” He asked and the brunette was about to punch his face but he couldn’t cause the blonde hid his face at Hana’s neck.

“Shut up you stupid deer” Daehyun cursed at him.

Hana felt a bit too uncomfortable since Luhan was too near so she lightly pushed him which made him let go of her. “Why do you forgive me so easily? I just hurt your feelings” She asked and the two looked at her.

“Hana, we could never stay mad at you” Luhan smiled as he slung an arm around her neck. “Don’t feel bad cause we’re both totally fine even though you might say something that will hurt us for the rest of our lives…” He added looking down. “We’ll still love you!” He beamed instantly.

“Yea because you’re cute and always fun to be with” Daehyun grinned as he removed Luhan’s arm from her neck. “So stop worrying”

“T-thank you” Hana said quietly before getting hugged tightly by the two again.

~*~

The three of them were at the living room, chatting happily about various things that were so irrelevant to life and yea..

But that stopped when Hana had remembered something. “Um..isn’t it late? Aren’t you guys suppose to go back?” She asked and the two both froze and quickly took out their phones.

“! 200 missed calls and 57 texts from all 11 members!” Luhan gasped as he stared at his phone screen. “And it’s already that late?! Oh my god, Sehun is going to kill me!” He yelled.

Daehyun then checked his phone too. “Oh my god!! Wait..” He looked closer to his phone.

“What’s wrong Daehyun?” Hana asked.

“WHAT?! Not even a call?!“ He yelled, standing up. “Seriously, do those idiots even care about me?” He muttered. A small buzz came and he lightened up, it was a text. “Yes, I knew Jelo loved me!” He beamed as he began to read it.

From Jelo-ah
‘Hyung~~ Are you buying my cherry tomatoes?

Daehyun’s face turned dark. “Stupid maknae, only caring about his cherry tomatoes” He muttered as he began to type something.

To Jelo-ah
‘No. No cherry tomatoes for you anymore! Hyung is displeased because of you!

He smirked and then sighed. “I don’t feel like going back to the dorm anymore, they’re all mean to me..especially my trusted maknae..” He let out a fake weep. “Hm..I must’ve been spoiling him too much, that’s why he became rebellious” He stated.

Luhan smiled happily. “Haha, I feel so loved” He beamed and Daehyun just glared at the blonde before sitting back down, crossing his arms. “I guess I should go back to the dorm then, I’ve made too many worry for me” He sighed, standing up and waving  goodbye at Hana before walking away.

Daehyun smirked because now, he was alone with Hana. “Hana, can I ask you something?” He asked and she nodded. “Since I don’t feel like going back to the dorm, can I er..have a sleepover here?” He asked innocently.

“WHAT?! NO!” The two of them flinch as a blonde had reappeared. “You can’t have a sleepover with her? Who knows what dirty you’d do!” He protested.

Daehyun glared hard at the blonde. “I really want to punch you until all your insides come out” He stated in a serious tone and the blonde rolled his eyes.

“Yea, I’m so scared~” Luhan said in a bored tone as he waved his hands making Daehyun feel frustrated as he tried to control the urge to punch his pretty boy face, his left eye twitching. “If you’re having a sleepover with him then I will join” He stated.

Hana just stared at him blankly, trying to process everything he is saying. “Sleepover?” She asked herself and then looked at the two. “Um..what’s a sleepover?” She asked.

“It’s when you spend the night at your friends house” Luhan replied and she nodded trying to understand. “So does that mean we’re going to have a sleepover?” He asked.

She didn’t know what to do to be honest, this is the first time she had heard the word ‘sleepover’, she shrug and Daehyun stood up. “I take that as a yes!” He exclaimed. “Yeah, I’m going to have a sleepover with Hana!” He beamed happily as he jumped around the place making Hana confused.

Luhan smiled. “Then I will too!” He exclaimed and Daehyun stopped, staring at him with a what-the-hell-do-you-think-you’re-doing look. “You know, to protect her from you” He stated and he rolled his eyes.

~*~

It was decided they’re going to have a sleepover and they could sleep at Hana’s room, on the couch cause Hana insisted to do so although she had wondered why the two of them didn’t want to when they first heard the suggestion, but since there was one couch, they both had to share.

Right now, the two boys were talking something privately that made her tilt her head in confusion. ‘Did they become friends? Strange..’ She thought and then sighed. Although, she found it quite amusing to see them communicate together, first they’re enemies and they’re like old pals then they start bickering again and then the next thing you know, they’re laughing with each other..

“They should just go and marry each other” She mumbled and then smiled at the thought of it making the two of them turn around to see her.

“Hana? Are you  alright? Did you say something? What’s so funny?” Daehyun asked and she shook her head as she then got out of bed and sat down, taking a book out. “Aye~ You’re doing homework now? Why? It’s still too early, I remember that homework is due next week” He stated.

“Yea, I kind of agree with the Busan boy, Isn’t it a bit too early for you to do that?” Luhan asked. “I mean, this is your first sleepover so you should have fun with us” He smiled as he patted on the nice comfortable carpet they were both sitting on.

Hana closed the book which they claimed as her homework but it was actually her diary, something so dear to her. At first she knew diaries were just a waste of time but that diary was special and she would always write in that book daily because it was given by someone special to her.

She placed it in her drawer and then sat on the carpet, beside Luhan. “So what should we do now?” Daehyun asked and the two of them began to think, Hana just stared down.

“How about we just ask each other questions?” Luhan asked and Hana began to stiffen cause she already hates this game. “Busan boy, why the hell are you so stupid?” He asked bluntly making Hana bit her bottom lip to make her stop smiling.

“I am not stupid!” Daehyun protested as he punched Luhan’s arm. “Aish..stupid deer” He silently cursed, Hana could hear what he was saying which made her snicker which caused Daehyun to laugh aloud and leaving a confused Luhan.

“What’s so funny?” Luhan pouted cutely and Hana stopped showing her normal poker face while Daehyun just snickered, shaking his head. “Fine, don’t tell me!” He pouted as he crossed his arms. “Who will ask next?”

Daehyun raised his hand. “Deer, are you sure you’re a dude? You look like a girl to me, an unattractive one” He smirked and the blonde let out a sigh.

“I am not a girl!” Luhan protested.

“Sure~ Just keep telling yourself that” The brunette snickered as he then burst out laughing.

“You’re just jealous I was born prettier than you” Luhan stuck a tongue out and then thought of something. “Although, I do feel sorry for your parents, having such an ugly child” He snickered as he patted the brunette’s back.

“I am not ugly!” Daehyun protested as he punched Luhan’s arm once again but harder making the blonde wail in pain.

“Sure~ Just keep telling yourself that” The blonde laugh louder as he was now rolling on the floor making Daehyun feel irritated, Hana snickered.

“Hana it’s your turn” He stated as he ignored the blonde’s laughter.

Hana didn’t know what to ask, she just stared down and then wondered what to say. “Um..” She started and the two boys leaned in closer cause her voice was barely audible. “What is happiness?” She asked and the two were taken aback on her question.

It got quiet and she was still waiting for an answer but it never came, the two were still thinking. “It’s well…when you feel happy?” Luhan replied.

“How do you find happiness?” Hana asked. “I asked Ryouta once and he told me to just stop and look around, I will realize that happiness is just around the corner or something like that..” She stated.

“Well Hana, there are many ways to find happiness” Daehyun started and the two of them looked at him. “You can find happiness from the little things around you, maybe a hobby that makes you happy, music that just lightens up your day or maybe you can find a person that makes you happy” He stated, smiling softly at her.

Hana looked down as she hugged her knees. “I don’t really get it” She stated as she began to play with her fingers. “Next question..” She mumbled.

“Hana, why do you always stay at the library?” Luhan asked her who looked up and sat properly as she stared at him blankly.

“Study” She simply answered back and then she just looked somewhere. “I hate going out, I hate people and noise, I like to confine myself in a certain place where it’s quiet and no one can disturb me..” She added and the two nodded.

“Hana, why don’t you eat a lot? You on a strict diet or something?” Daehyun asked her and she shook her head.

“I don’t really like eating..” Hana replied. “I just don’t have much of an appetite to eat most of the time, I just strave but I don’t mind it, I adapted to it..” She stated. “But if I do eat, my stomach sometimes rejects it so I try to force myself to eat until I am full and then go back to the same routine, starving..”

Luhan and Daehyun could not believe her words. “But how about the times when we took you out to eat? You didn’t like it?” Daehyun asked.

“I didn’t mind it, food just tastes like something so foreign to me..” Hana replied. “And since I’ve been eating more often, my stomach rarely rejects the food these days..” She added and the two sighed in relief.

“Well, that’s good” Luhan smiled. “You need to eat more so you can have energy” He stated and she just nodded lightly. “Next question, Hana it’s your turn again”

“Why do you two keep bickering and then you two laugh together? I just don’t understand” Hana asked and the two looked at each other.

“I hate that stupid deer to death” Daehyun stated. “And when do I even laugh with him? I think you’re misunderstanding something..” He added.

Luhan nodded in agreement. “True, why would I laugh with this idiotic Busan boy? He’s so uncivilized” He added which earned another punch in the arm. “Ow…and very not child-friendly” He added which made Daehyun smirk. “Ah.., I think my arm is numb from all your punches.

And yea, it just goes on like that, Daehyun and Luhan would usually ask each other stupid insulting questions or ask about Hana’s personal habits and such while Hana would just ask either something she wishes to know in life or something related to them.

“I think we should really go to sleep? I’m so damn tired” Daehyun yawned and the other two nodded in agreement. “Stupid deer, you go sleep on the carpet while I take the couch” He stated as he laid on the couch comfortably.

“Hey, I’m not sleeping on the carpet!” Luhan protested as he pushed the brunette to the other side of the couch so he could have space.

“Ugh, I am not sleeping next to a deer! That’s just disgusting!” Daehyun groaned as he tried to kick the blonde off the couch but it wasn’t working.

Hana just stared at them again, watching them bickering like idiots. “I’m going to sleep” She stated as she laid down and closed her eyes tightly.

The two of them became quiet and sighed as they put a pillow in the centre of the couch as a border between the both of them before laying on their own side. “Goodnight Hana” The two of them chorused.

“Goodnight..” She said quietly but it was audible for the two of them.


Ayo!
Hello everyone~! :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ Oh, have you guys watched B.A.P Weekly Idol? Lol, Himchan's donald duck impression :D Haha, the MCs are so mean to Yongguk xD hahaha..

JungEunWoo Thank you very much for upvoting this story, I really appreaciate it! ^^

Oh and if you guys are bored or whatever, I wrote a oneshot but it's about Daehyun and I don't know but I tried my best to make it fluffy >_<"
Hide And Seek - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/688480/

Please Comment, Subscribe and Upvote! Thank you very much,