Football Princess Awaken

I Love You But I Also Love You

They all lined up and Hana was standing in the middle of Daehyun and Luhan who kept on glaring at each other. Hana being her clueless self ignored them and paid attention to the teacher.

“Wow, who’s the new teacher” Kai smiled.

“Hello class, I’m your new teacher Ms Lee. Your old teacher, Mr Choi transferred so now I’m here” The female teacher smiled and everyone cheered cause they all hated Mr Choi. “Today, we’re going to have a football match but this time it’ll be different” She said.

“Different?” Hana asked to herself as she tilted her head.

“This time, girls will also play!” Ms Lee exclaimed as everyone was seriously shocked. Usually, girls can do whatever they want and the guys can play football or something.

“WHAT!” Everyone chorused except for Hana who was now smiling at the sudden idea. Finally! I can play football!

“Is anything wrong?” Ms Lee asked.

“Yes, we usually don’t play football cause we don’t know how to and even if we did play, we’ll get hurt easily” One of the girls replied and the other girls nodded in agreement.

“Then I’ll teach you girls how to play and in the next class you can play with the boys” Ms Lee said and the girls tried to think of another answer. “And please don’t tell me that girls and boys playing together is wrong cause that’s just ist” She added and everyone sighed in defeat.

“Seems like our football matches will be different now since there will be girls” Youngjae said and Daehyun nodded, Hana was in her own world smiling happily.

“Okay girls, raise your hand if you don’t know how to play football” Ms Lee said and instantly all of the girls raised their hands except for Hana, she was still in her own world. “Okay, it seems that only one girl has participated on playing with the boys”

“Huh? Who?” The boys chorused together.

“Ms Kim here didn’t lift her hand” Ms Lee walked towards Hana who was trying to process everything, all of the boys were completely shocked.

“Ms Lee, she’s kind of dense sometimes so she didn’t really listen to you” Youngjae said earning a glare from Hana. I’m not dense!

“I don’t care whatever excuses you tell me, she is going to play” Ms Lee said and the boys nodded as they had worried faces.

“We should be careful now cause Luhan’s girlfriend is playing” Chanyeol said, they all know that Luhan is always happy but if they were to accidently hit Hana, who knows what he might do? “Do you think she knows how to play?” He asked.

“I don’t know? I don’t think so and she didn’t raise her hand cause she was spacing out” Baekhyun replied. “It would be interesting if she knew how to play” He smiled as he looked at the girl who was now staring into space again.

“We need to be extra careful cause if we accidently hit Hana, Daehyun WILL kill us” Himchan said and the other members nodded, they know how he gets when he’s mad cause if someone eats his food, he’s really scary and if they hit Hana..he might kill them or he’ll do something worse.

“Okay, let us go to the field. The girls that raised their hands will learn how to play football while the one that doesn’t, plays with the guys. Now, lets go!” Ms Lee exclaimed as all of them walked to the field receiving groans from the girls.

They reached the field and the girls were told how to kick the ball. “So what’re we suppose to do now?” Luhan asked and Sehun gestured, ‘I don’t know?’

“Okay, you guys will be in two teams. Since there are 19 of you, one of the guys will not be playing but will be the referee since I have to teach the girls how to kick a ball properly” Ms Lee said and they all looked at each other. “Well, since none of you aren’t participating, Kai you’re the referee!”

“Huh? What? Why?” Kai asked.

“No excuses, play your game. I’ll be back” Ms Lee said walking to the crowd of girls.

“Okay, so there are 18 of us so each team has 9 members” Yongguk said. “We have 6 people and now we just need 3 people” He said.

“Done, we have 7 people now” Daehyun said as he pulled Hana closer to him making her feel uncomfortable. “We just need 2 from EXO” He said glaring at EXO.

“Okay, we have 12 people and they have 7, this is unfair. 2 people need to go to the other team” Kris said as he looked at Luhan.

“I’ll be at the other team since Hana’s there” Luhan said and they all nodded.

“I’m going with Luhan!” Sehun said as the two of them walked towards the other team. “Hey, we’ll be joining your team” He said and Daehyun glared at the blonde while Luhan glared at him too.

“Okay then, we’ll start the game. Daehyun stop fighting we’re in the same team” Himchan said. “Hana, you just stand still and don’t do anything cause we’re all scared that you’ll get hit” He said and she nodded as he placed her somewhere in the field.

“Okay, go to your positions!” Kai announced and everyone started to get to their positions. “Okay, get ready..start!” He said as he blew the whistle and everyone started to play.

Hana was assigned to do nothing and she felt depressed cause she couldn’t do anything, she sighed and then looked at the other side where Ms Lee was teaching the girls how to play football. “What was that? Is that how you kick a ball?” Ms Lee scolded. Well, at least I don’t have to do that..

She then looked in front and saw Daehyun currently had the ball and he swiftly passed Tao and Chen and quickly kicked the ball as it went into the goal. Uwaa~ Daehyun’s good in football! Suho was the goalkeeper and kicked the ball causing it to go into the air. Uwaa~ Wait, it’s going right at me!..

Hana was being her clueless self and didn’t know what to do at that time, she then felt someone pull her as she closed her eyes tightly. She opens them and found herself in Luhan’s arms as he smiled brightly at her making her blush cause they were so close “You should be careful”

Daehyun was at the other side of the field, he glared at Suho making him flinch before he turned around to see Hana in Luhan’s arms.

He felt something grew in him as he glared at the two. I should’ve have been there so that I could protect her. Daehyun then ran towards them and went in the middle of them causing them to separate. “Hana, are you alright?” He asked searching for any injuries.

“I’m fine” She smiled feeling a little warm inside. Luhan saved me and Daehyun is concerned, for the first time, people actually care for me..

“Anyways, you should be more careful cause next time, we might not be able to save you” Daehyun smiled and she nodded.

“Ok, lets get ready” Luhan said pushing Daehyun away, smiling. “Don’t worry Hana, I’ll make sure to protect you” He winked and Daehyun rolled his eyes. Why are they behaving like this?

“Get ready” Youngjae said dragging Daehyun away as Sehun dragged Luhan away leaving Hana clueless while the two kept glaring at each other.

The game started again and Chanyeol had the ball, he quickly passed it to Baekhyun who kicked causing it to go into the goal. “Yes!” Baekhyun exclaimed as the two of them cheered together.

Zelo, the goalkeeper kicked the ball to Yongguk and he was about to pass it to Jongup but then Xiumin took the ball from him.”No one escapes Mato planet’s best killer” He said as he rushes to Xiumin and swiftly got the ball and kicked it to Himchan who was nearby.

Himchan took the ball and ran but Chanyeol and Baekhyun came making it hard for him to shoot so he passed it to Luhan and he kicked it into the goal. “Good job” Himchan gave a thumbs up at the blonde.

“Uwaa~ So Luhan is also good at football” Hana beamed, she was really enjoying the game but she would’ve felt even better if she were to also play instead of standing around like a statue.

After a few minutes, Hana’s team was losing by a few points and Youngjae felt frustrated. “Aish, we’re losing..what shall we do?” He asked.

“We have to try harder” Yongguk replied and the others nodded as they got into their positions again. “Okay, lets go!”

Zelo kicked the ball really high and Kris got the ball as Yongguk looked at Zelo. “Ya, where the hell are you shooting at?!” He yelled.

“S-sorry hyung..it was an accident! I’ll try not to do it again..” Zelo apologized immediately, scared of Yongguk’s wrath.

Kris had the ball and quickly passed through Daehyun and Luhan and then he kicked it to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo got the ball but was trapped by Yongguk and Himchan so he kicked it to Lay who was nearby. Lay took it and shot it into the sky.

At that moment, Hana was there at the exact spot and the ball was going to hit her face and she was still trying to process things while Luhan and Daehyun rushed to save her before it was too late. Hana looked at the ball and she something in her made her realize, her football instincts have finally been awakened.

She swiftly dodged the ball and quickly kicked the ball with all her strength making it fly to the sky as it goes to the other side of the field and it miraculously went into the goal, everyone was shocked, their eyes widen and their mouths open. They could not believe what they had just witnessed, it was seriously the most huge thing that ever happened in their lives.

“Game on” She smirked.

And so, the football princess has finally been awakened.

But what’s so special with the football princess? She’s just good in football right?

Wrong, she will completely change.

 

“Whoa! That was so cool!” Kai exclaimed snapping everyone as they stared at the quiet girl who had just done something so huge.

Daehyun and Luhan snapped back to reality and quickly rushed to her. “Hana, I never knew you could do that?” Daehyun beamed.

“Well, maybe you should’ve let me play instead of standing here like an idiot” Hana replied smirking as she walked away trying to find a suitable position.

The two boys looked at each other confused. “Did you know she could talk like that?” Daehyun asked and Luhan shook his head. “Hm..interesting, maybe something inside of her made her like this”

“Do you think she'll stay like that forever or like after the game or something?” Luhan asked and Daehyun gestured, ‘I don’t know?’. “Well whatever it is, its amazing cause that was the most coolest goal I’ve ever seen” He beamed and Daehyun nodded.

 “I think I got it! She’s a football princess and that mode has finally awakened!” Daehyun exclaimed and Luhan agreed at the sudden suggestion even though it was quite stupid. “Yep, she’s the football princess and a princess needs a prince and that’s most likely me” He smirked earning a glare from the blonde.

“Really? Cause I’m pretty sure that I’m the perfect prince for her” Luhan smirked as Daehyun raised a brow looking amused.

“Nonsense. Luhan, I will get her to fall in love with me soon and I will claim my throne as her prince” Daehyun said.

“Nope, I’ll be the one that will claim the throne. I’ll prove you wrong, Jung Daehyun” Luhan said before both of them walked away.

Anyways, the game started again and Daehyun had the ball, he then passed it to Hana who took it and swiftly passed all obstacles that came towards her causing her to easily score a point for her team. “Wow, that was fast!” Xiumin said as he gave a thumbs up to Hana.

“Ya, are you cheering for the enemy team or us?” Kris asked and Xiumin smiled sheepishly as he ran away from him.

After a few hours, Daehyun and Luhan’s team won thanks to their star player, the football princess Kim Hana. “Wow, that was so much fun!” Hana exclaimed as the rest tried to get use to her football princess mode. EXO and B.A.P gathered around her talking and laughing together.

“How did you get so good?” Yongguk asked.

“Well my neighbor brings me out to play with his friends when I’m bored and I always win!” Hana replied smiling brightly.

“Next time, She’s going to be on our team!” Chanyeol announced as he slung and arm around her neck which made both Daehyun and Luhan glare at him but Chanyeol was too dense to realize. “But that means need to get rid of someone then” He added.

“Yeah, we’ll get rid of you” Chen beamed pushing Chanyeol away as he went closer to Hana making Chanyeol pout and the two jealous idiots were now glaring at Chen.

“Hana, lets go eat together” Luhan suggested making Daehyun glare at him and she shook her head making the blonde frown in disappointment resulting to a happy Daehyun.

“Sorry, I gotta tutor Daehyun later. Maybe afterschool?” She said which made Daehyun even more happy as she sat up and walked away. “But right now I should change so see you later~!” She waved before disappearing to the changing room.

She went into the changing room and when she went out, Daehyun quickly hurried to her with a bright smile. “You ready Hana?” He beamed and she nodded like usual which caught his attention. Oh, so she’s back to normal? Hm..I’m beginning to like you more.

 

And so, the football princess has finally faded as if nothing happened but she will be awakened again soon..

And it seems that Luhan and Daehyun thinks Kim Hana is more than just an average sad loner, they think she’s more than that. She’s just hiding it from them and their going to find out what.


AYO! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~! Please don't forget to Comment Or Subscribe ^^

Thank You :D