Fear

I Love You But I Also Love You

The class was chaotic, students were running around the class, many were talking and laughing loudly, everything was a complete mess because the teacher wasn’t coming so it was basically a free period of doing whatever you can think of.

But Hana was the only student that had stayed silent, she wore her earpieces and listened to music to block away the noise as she did her work. But she hadn’t notice the blonde that sat next to her, resting his head head on the table as he silently observed her, he smiled when she had furrowed her brows.

He reached out for her other earpiece and plucked it off making her turn to him, “Need help?” He asked and she nodded before he had sat up straight then started helping her out.  “So, do you get it now?”

She nodded then smiled, “Thanks” She let out a sigh and leaned back on her seat then just stared at him, their eyes locked with each other for a few minutes.

“Hana” He called out to her in which she hummed as a response and he shook his head, “It’s nothing, I just like saying your name” He smiled making her blush.

“Don’t say weird things” She pouted and he let out a chuckle, resting his head on his palm as he admired her whom started to hum the song she was listening to but her gaze still fixed on him and a thought had crossed her mind. “Luhan” She then called out to him.

“Yes?” He smiled, knowing what she would say next.

“You’re really pretty” Hana said and he immediately frowned making her laugh, “I’m just joking”

Luhan rolled his eyes and pinched her cheek, “You’re lucky you’re cute”

The door then opened, the teacher had entered class with a pissed face upon seeing the class in a chaotic state, everyone stopped what they were doing and quickly went to their seats.

“Well, that’s my cue to leave, bye Hana” Luhan said as he ruffled her hair before he walked out of the classroom not noticed.

She then looked in front to see the teacher had started scolding and lecturing and a sigh escaped her lips, her class was in trouble again.

 

The bell rang and Hana walked out of her classroom feeling rather sleepy after the long lecture and usually Daehyun and Luhan would be standing in front of her classroom but to her surprise they weren’t there.

“They must be late..” She mumbled before walking away to her locker. After she had placed all her stuff, she closed her locker and then felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around but there was no hungry Daehyun nor smiling Luhan but instead, there were three girls whom she recognized immediately.

..I’m screwed!!

She looked down and took a step back, cursing numerous times in her head. “I see you’ve been hanging out with our oppas” One of the girls said and Hana could recognize her immediately, Park Yunji.

Hana still kept her gaze on the ground, she didn’t want to face them. “What? Still can’t talk?” The other girl mocked, she also recognized her, Lee Chohee.

“Aish, I can’t believe they want to hang out with some mute loser” Yunji crossed her arms as she glared at the girl who remained silent, still looking down. “I don’t get it, I mean, what does he see in her anyway? I’m much prettier than you” She scoffed.

“Listen, stay away from them or you wish you weren’t born” Chohee threatened as she pushed her to the locker. “Understood?” She asked and the girl could only nod.

“Guys, stop, she said yes” The other one said but she didn’t recognize her, Kwon Hyemi. “We should go, I bet they arrived at the cafeteria already” She added.

“Psh, fine…” Yunji muttered then the three of them walked away.

Hana didn’t realize she was holding her breath, she exhaled and then slowly slid down her locker. “They’re back to make my life a living hell again” She said to herself as tears unknowingly formed.

 

Daehyun closed his locker and turned his head left and right before staring at the locker next to his. “She isn’t here yet, is she late?” He said to himself.

“Oppa!”

Daehyun turned around to see two girls smiling at him happily. “Err…can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m Yunji and this is Chohee, can you please eat with us?” She asked nicely with a bit of aegyo, Daehyun cringed on the spot but tried his best to hide it, he then tried his best to think of a way to nicely decline.

“I’m sorry, maybe next time” Daehyun replied making the two pouted. “I’m really busy” He added before slowly walking away from them.

“Please~~” Yunji begged as she started to hug his arm, she looked as if she was about to cry any minute.

Desprate much?

Daehyun felt annoyed but he had to give in because if he didn’t, they probably will start chasing him the whole day, he let out a sigh then forced a smile before turning to the girl. “Sure, just for awhile” He said as he separated her from his arm.

“Really? Yay!” Yunji cheered happily then linked arms with him. “We’re going to have so much fun!” She said and once again, Daehyun separated her from him.

“Well, to be him” Luhan smirked as he noticed the sight then then then Chohee noticed him, she smiled brightly at him.

“Luhan oppa, you should join us too” Chohee said and Luhan gave in after awhile of persuading. “Great! Let’s go together!” She beamed and linked arms with him.

B.A.P and EXO arrived at the cafeteria and saw them at their usual spot, they wondered why the two would bring such girls. They looked at both Daehyun and Luhan’s face which screamed ‘HELP ME PLEASE’ but being the evil best friends they were, they all sat at another table.

“I’m going to kill them” Luhan muttered and Daehyun nodded in agreement.

“Kill who oppa?” Chohee asked innocently at the blonde who ignored her and continued to talk to Daehyun because he was the only one who he’d rather interact with. “Oppa don’t ignore me~” She whined.

“Oppa, do you want me to feed you?” Yunji asked as she took a spoon of his food.

“I have hands so..I can do it myself” Daehyun replied then continued eating his food, he felt absolutely uncomfortable and this resulted in a disappointed Yunji who pouted.

“Where do you think Hyemi is?” Chohee asked as she looked around the cafeteria to find her friend’s whereabouts, Yunji ignored the girl since she was too busy drooling over Daehyun. “Luhan oppa, do you want to hang with us after school?”

“No” Luhan said a bit too quickly. “I mean, I have practice so I can’t” He added then stood up. “I really have to go so bye”

Before he dashed off, he glanced at Daehyun with a smirk and mouthed ‘Goodbye’.

Daehyun narrowed his eyes at the running figure and stood up. “I really need to go too” He said quickly before walking away as he ignored the calls from the two girls. “How annoying..”

 

Luhan left the cafeteria with Daehyun trailing after him, he then saw a girl walking towards the cafeteria and he recognize her as one of Hana’s classmates so he went in front of her. “Excuse me but do you know where Hana is?” He asked.

The girl looked up at him and blushed, shocked to see the school kingka in front of her. “Err…” She mumbled, she was so captivated by his beauty.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asked as he waved his hands in front of her face. “Hello?” He asked again but there was no response as the girl kept her gaze on Luhan which was noticed by the brunette. “Deer, she doesn’t like you, go away” He shooed the blonde.

And then the girl finally snapped from her own thoughts, she shyly looked away from Luhan to Daehyun. “I know where she is” She managed to speak and the two smiled. “But she it’s best not to bother her”

“What happened to her?” Luhan asked but the girl still kept her gaze at Daehyun, too shy to face the blonde.

“I err..” She mumbled and then she bowed. “I’m sorry, I really need to go” She said before quickly running off making the two boys look at each other.

“This is your fault!” Daehyun exclaimed towards the blonde who glared at him for accusing such a thing. “If it wasn’t for your hideous face, she wouldn’t have run away” He said.

“I am not ugly!” Luhan protested. “I can’t believe you’re so dense, she ran off because she was too shy” He said. “Obviously she has a crush on me or something..” He added.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, “Whatever..” He muttered. “Hana is good at disappearing so it’s kind of impossible to find her now…” He sighed before walking away with a frown.

“Yea..” Luhan said sadly before following him.

 

The girl quickly ran and saw her two friends. “Oh, Hyemi! There you are!” Chohee said. “Where did you go? We just had lunch with Daehyun and Luhan, you missed out on a lot!” She added.

“But they had to go because they were busy..” Yunji frowned.

“Oh, I see” Hyemi said. “I just got out of class that’s all” She said then smiled because she remembered the encounter with Luhan and she regretted not telling them the information they needed but she couldn’t say or else her friends would really be mad at her.

“I wonder where that mute loser is, probably crying hahaha” Yunji said and they all laughed except for Hyemi who stayed quiet.

 

It was after school and Hana had managed to get out of class 5 minutes early, she quickly walked out of school then let out a sight of relief. She then started her walk back home as she occasionally looked around the area.

She reached her house and was going in but then a voice had startled her. “Hey Hana” She flinched and quickly turend around to see Ryouta who gave her a confused look. “You ok?” He asked and she nodded vigorously.

“Yea, I err..I’m in a rush so bye!” Hana replied quickly before entering her house as fast as she can.

Ryouta noticed her queer behavior and recalled that she once behaved like that before. “Nah, that can’t be possible, she has those two to protect her but then knowing her…” He said to himself as he walked away back to his house. “She’s probably fine..”

Hana rushed to her room and then lay on her bed, she hasn’t felt like this since elementary school when the bullying started and now they’re back so she has to experience this all over again, living in fear. She recalled those horrible days when she was always too scared to do anything because she felt like she was being monitored and that is she did one wrong move, she would be screwed.

Those cruel days where the reason she feared people, the reason she wanted to avoid anyone at all cost and the reason why she had so many trust issues. She had to go through all of this again but now that they were high school students, who knows what they’ll do to her.

A knock could be heard and she tensed up instantly, the door opened and Hajoon came in. “Hana, dinner is ready” He said before going away.

She sat up and slowly got off her bed before walking down to the dining room to eat. “Hey Hana!” Jiyong greeted cheerfully. “Come, sit with me”

Hana sat down quite far and started eating, they noticed how distant she was. “You’re quiet today, is everything okay?” Hajoon asked and the girl simply nodded. “You can tell me anything okay” He added.

“I’m fine, just tired..” Hana smiled at her brother before continuing her feast. She knew that she should have told her brother but she couldn’t, she didn’t want to burden him because knowing her brother, he would threatened or do something worse to them and she didn’t want that so she stayed quiet.

 

Night had come and she had curled herself up with her blankets, she couldn’t sleep. And then she reached out to her phone to see she had dozens of texts from those two about her whereabouts and if she’s doing fine but she didn’t reply to any of it.

She put her phone away then turned to the other side of her bed. “I’m an idiot” She said, she had forgotten that the two were popular which means they had many fangirls and since she’s close with them, she gains hate everywhere, she should have realized that this would have happened and she somehow felt regret of befriending them.

But she shook that thought out of her head, she should be grateful that they became friends her.

She sighed and turned her body to the other side of the bed. She hated the fact that she was so weak. Luhan and Daehyun did say that they’ll protect her and told her to tell them anything but she didn’t do so because she was scared, scared something might happen to her if she didn’t follow their orders. And also because she didn’t want to burden them, she had already made them go through so much because of her so she didn’t want them involve.

Besides, this was her own problem, she shouldn’t bring others into this.


Ayo!
Happy birthday to Lee Hi!! I'm still waiting for her to make a comeback ;_;

Please leave a comment, subscribe and enjoy~ ^^ Thank you