A Kiss?

I Love You But I Also Love You

It was a normal day where Hana would usually walk to school alone but the only thing that’s not normal is that when she reached school, Luhan hurried to her and smiled. “Good morning Hana~!” He beamed.

She responded by nodding and then she noticed that Luhan was holding bubble tea and that reminded her of her white kitten. Hm..does Luhan like bubble tea? Luhan noticed that she was staring at his drink intensely. “Do you want some?” He asked and she shook her head as she walked towards her locker.

She reached her locker and see Daehyun there taking books out of his locker and Youngjae by his side. “Oh, hello Hana” Daehyun smiles and waves at her, she waved back and opened her locker. “Are you free afterschool?” He asked and she nodded. “Really? um..do you want to walk together afterschool?”

She closed her locker and turned to him. “Sorry..did you bring my notes?” She said and Daehyun nodded as he took a book from his locker and handed it to her.

“It really helped me a lot. Thank you” He smiled and then noticed a blonde approaching her, it was Luhan and Daehyun didn’t really like him.

“Hana, you have English now right? “ Luhan asked and she nodded. “Lets walk to class together” He smiled as he linked arms with her and walked away together. She took one last glance at him and waved before looking front.

Daehyun waved back as he smiled and then turned to Youngjae. “Dude, help me. Tell me info about that Luhan kid” He said and Youngjae chuckled.

“Haha, your jealous~” Youngjae joked and Daehyun made a face. “Why do you like her? I mean her personality is the opposite of you. She is smart and quiet while you’re a noisy idiot”

“Well, they say opposites attract” Daehyun smirked. “Besides, I just want to be her friend cause I hate seeing her sitting all alone while everyone just ignores her” He added looking at her walking with Luhan from afar.

“Well, we should get to class” Youngjae said as he dragged Daehyun who was still staring at Hana from afar. “Stop staring at her”

-

Luhan was sitting next to Hana and he noticed that she wasn’t paying attention instead, she was staring out of the window. Why does she always look out the window?  The teacher hasn’t arrived, late as usual. He rested his head on the table and admired her.

She looked away and then took out a book, it was an intriguing book since it had a very cool cover. “Whoa, what’s that?” Luhan asked as he leaned closed to it as he went to Hana’s side of the desk, she blushed and inched away. Luhan noticed it and smirked as he began to go closer to her.

Hana kept inching away as he came closer until she couldn’t anymore since there is a wall. Luhan leaned really close to her causing her to redden. What is he trying to do? “Hana, when did you look so cute?” He asked and she looked away from him.

She looked in front and noticed everyone was staring at them making her feel uncomfortable especially because the girls kept glaring at her, she then looked at Luhan who had gotten a little more closer. “W-what’re you doing?” She stuttered.

“I’m just asking you, when did you look so cute?” Luhan asked innocently and she did not reply. He then leaned more closer and she closed her eyes. Could this be? Is he going to take my first kiss? Luhan poked her cheek and she opened her eyes, seeing Luhan smiling to himself as he went to his side of the desk.

She sat up straight and then noticed a familiar brunette outside of her classroom staring at her. Daehyun? The brunette gave a weak smile and then walked away with a frown. I wonder what’s wrong with him?  She still felt people staring at her so she looked down as her hair covered her face.

Luhan looked at Hana that was looking down and he couldn’t see her face since her hair was covering it. He took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear and he could see that she had been keeping her beauty all this time. Why would she do that? She’s so pretty~!

She quickly fixed her hair making it cover her face again. He looked in front and noticed the teacher had just arrived and told them to do an essay, he looked at her again and she was already writing.

Luhan just stared at the empty blank paper on his table. I have no idea what I’m suppose to do..Is this due today? ..

-

Hana got out of class and walked to the school garden instead of the library since she knows that Luhan might drag her somewhere again. She looked around the peaceful scenery and smiled as she took a rose from one of the bush. So pretty~!

“Its pretty, just like you” She flinched and turned around to see Daehyun smiling at her. “So is this where you usually go every time its lunch?” He asked tilting his head.

She blinked a few times and then she looked away. Daehyun walked towards her and took the rose from her hands and she stared at him. “So..um, did you and Luhan..well..” He looked away as a shade of scarlet covered his face. Eh? What?

Hana looked at him and noticed he was red and so she put the back of her hand on his forehead, everything seems fine. Daehyun held her hand and felt a surge of electricity go through his whole body, he flinched and let go. “Are you ok? You look red?” She asked and Daehyun looked away from her.

“Did you kiss him? Luhan I mean..” Daehyun said, he wasn’t using his lively tone instead it was a serious tone which kind of scared her.

“N-no..why?” Hana replied as she couldn’t understand why he would ask such a question. Why would he care anyway?

Daehyun turned to her and gave her his famous eye smile making her blush. “Its nothing, I just wanted to make sure” He said as he became the cute noisy Daehyun again. Make sure of what? “Anyways, do you want to walk together afterschool?” He asked.

She blinked at him a few times and then looked away. Should I? Or should I just go back home so I could take care of the kittens? She started to think and a smile formed on his lips as he thought that her thinking face was so adorable. “Hm..your not saying anything so I guess that’s a yes” He beamed.

“H-huh?” She looked at Daehyun who was smiling and chuckling at her cute response.

“Okay, bye..I should go since the others will probably get worried cause I’m not in the cafeteria devouring all the food like I’m suppose to” Daehyun said ruffling her hair before walking away.

Hana then walked away to the library where she had spotted Luhan wandering around. He then noticed her and smiled as he waved his hand. “Hana~! There you are!” He beamed. She waved back and walked towards the blonde. “What class are you having later?” He asked.

“Um..Biology”Hana replied and Luhan frowned.

“I guess I cant see you later” Luhan sighed. “I’ll see you later then” He smiled as he waved at her before leaving and she waved back.

-

Hana walked towards the school gate and noticed that Daehyun wasn’t there yet.  Did he forget? She felt someone tap her shoulders and she turned around to see a smiling brunette. “Ready to go?” He asked and she nodded as they both walked away together.

“So..where do you live?” Daehyun asked turning to her that was playing with a strand of her hair. “What’re you thinking about?” He asked and she shook her head and looked down. “Where do you live?” He nudged her.

“A couple of blocks from the school” Hana replied. “We’re almost there..” She added and then she stopped. “We’re here. Thank you for sending me home” She bowed and walked away but Daehyun grabbed her wrist and she looked at him, confused.

Daehyun stared at her and thought about what the others said earlier. They said that he liked her but how can they tell? How do you even know when your in love? Youngjae then suggested Daehyun to kiss her. ‘They say that you can tell your feelings with a kiss’

And so, Daehyun leaned to her as she was so confused right now thinking what the hell is this guy trying to do? She then realize what his intentions were and she didn’t know what to do so she just closed her eyes. I cant do it.. Daehyun leaned back and sighed as she began to open her eyes.

“S-sorry..See you tomorrow” He said walking away leaving a Hana that was so confused.

She walked away and noticed Ryouta along the way. “Oh, Ryouta! I need advice!” She said as she hurried to him. “Have you ever kissed someone before?”

“E-eh? Why are you asking me that?” Ryouta asked and she just stared at her. “What, someone kissed you?” He asked and she shook her head. “Don’t lie to me Hana, I just saw you with a brunette and he was going to kiss you” He smirked and she blushed.

“N-no! Nothing happened!” She protested. “I just want to know if you kissed someone before” She said and he nodded. “Really? Who?”

“A girl I used to know..” Ryouta replied. “But no matter how many times you kiss someone, the first kiss is always special. Its usually with the one you truly love” He smiled and she nodded but clearly she was blanking out. “You know, they say you that you can tell your feelings with a kiss” He added.

“R-really?” Hana asked and Ryouta nodded and waved at her before he left. A kiss can tell your feelings huh? But the first kiss is the most special..