Valentines Day

I Love You But I Also Love You

Days go by and it seems a month has already passed. Luhan and Daehyun have been spending a lot of time with Hana but they haven’t been able to know what happened about her past yet..The two of them really didn’t get anything from her cause she would always avoid the question or just stay quiet.

The school campus was much more livelier than before for some weird reason, the hallways were noisy and full of students. Hana walked through the crowded hallways and sighed at the huge crowd that was located next to her locker. “Ugh, what the hell is wrong with people these days..” She muttered.

“Hana, good morning” She turned around and saw Luhan and Sehun coming towards her as both of them were holding small cute boxes which she found weird. “Hm..so your having problem going to your locker huh?” Luhan said as he looked at the huge crowd.

“Yeah..they’re all probably talking to Daehyun or something..” Hana said and the two of them looked at her in confusion. “What?”

“Hana, do you know what today is?” Luhan asked.

“Um..Wednesday?” Hana replied as she blinked a few times, she then took out her phone and began to look at the calendar. “Its February 14..why?”

“Its Valentines Day, didn’t you know?” Sehun asked and she shook her head as she put her phone back in her pocket.

“Nope, I really didn’t think it was an important event” Hana replied as she sighed and crossed her arms while waiting for the crowd to disappear or something but she knows that’ll take like forever.

“So you’re telling me, you’ve never given chocolates to anyone on Valentines Day?” Luhan asked and she looked at him, confused.

“Why would I give my chocolates? Why cant I just eat them?”

RING! RING!

The bell rang and everyone quickly ran to their respective classes or else they’ll be late, the crowd that was in front of Hana’s locker was now gone and she could see Daehyun holding a handful of chocolates as he sighed in relief and sat on the floor. “Ugh, finally..” He groaned.

“I think Jung Daehyun gets more chocolates than you” Sehun smirked as he nudged Luhan who just made a face.

“Pft, whatever” Luhan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “I don’t mind..I just want a certain person to give me chocolates today” He said as he glanced at Hana who taking out her stuff but she showed no reaction.

Daehyun looked at Luhan and then at Hana. “Yeah, I guess too would like a certain person to give me chocolates..” He said as he slowly stood up and opened his locker. “But she’s too dense” He added as he put all of his chocolates inside his locker but just too out a few.

Luhan was staring at the insides of Hana’s locker and noticed two boxes there. “Hana” He called out to her as he walked towards her.

“Hm?”

“What’s with these boxes?” Luhan asked as he was about to reach for it but Hana quickly slamed her locker shut making everyone startled as they stare at the girl. “Hana?”

“Those are nothing, just…souvenirs” Hana said with a low voice as she turned around and started to walk away to her class leaving the three confused.

“Seems like we have there’s another mystery we have to find out” Luhan stated as he turned to Daehyun who nodded. “She has so many mysteries and we haven’t even solved one yet..” He sighed.

“Actually, we have. We know more bout her past and she lives alone because her brother is somewhere..but her mother..that’s another mystery. Ryouta said it was personal right? It means she has to tell us and I doubt she’ll do that. Knowing her, she would just avoid it” Daehyun said.

“Oh wow, you actually paid attention? I thought you were still thinking bout food?” Luhan asked with an amused face as he clapped making Daehyun roll his eyes.

“Shut up you annoying deer, I do pay attention” Daehyun said as he crossed his arms. “If you think food is the only thing I think about then you’re 95% correct but the 5% is the other stuff that’s important” He stated loudly.

“Wow” Luhan said in a bored tone before turning to Sehun. “Lets go to class” He said and he nodded before the two of them walked away together leaving the brunette.

“Lu, do you hate Jung Daehyun?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“Yeah, I really hate that Busan boy” Luhan replied. “Why do you ask?” He asked as he turned to Sehun who was smiling.

“Really? Cause it kind of looked like you two were best friends?” Sehun said and Luhan looked at him in disbelief. “What?”

“Me and that spawn of darkness? Friends?” Luhan scoffed. “Never happening!” He exclaimed as he did a ‘X’ with his arms earning a chuckle.

Daehyun turned to Hana’s locker and stared at it. “Hm..wonder if I can ask Youngjae to unlock this? Hm, he takes too long..Yongguk hyung it is since he can just break it..although, that means Himchan hyung will be coming too and I don’t want to listen to his damn lectures..” He sighed.

“Ya! Jung Daehyun, we’re going to be late” Youngjae appeared out of nowhere snapping the brunette from his thoughts.

“Oh, okay..lets go then..” Daehyun said as he turned around and followed Youngjae. “Hey, you know how to pick a lock right?”

“I am not going to open anything in the school illegally” Youngjae stated aloud.

“Don’t worry, its not anything big that’ll get you detention or anything..just something small” Daehyun said and Youngjae shook his head. “Its just one certain locker, that’s all. Please?” He pouted and stared at him with his puppy eyes.

“And is this certain locker belong to Kim Hana?” Youngjae asked and Daehyun nodded vigorously. “May I ask why?” He asked.

“Oh, cause me and Luhan wants to know what’s inside the boxes she keeps” Daehyun replied.

“Luhan and you? I thought you hated each other? Am I missing something? Did you guys become best friends or something?” Youngjae asked.

“What? NO, nonsense!” Daehyun replied. “I despise him greatly..That damn deer” He muttered.

~*~

The day went so fast, Hana didn’t really get to spend much time with Daehyun or Luhan since both of them were busy accepting many Valentine gifts and confessions. She felt lonely that day and decided to go home early. “Valentines Day? Hm..” She said to herself.

“Hana! Wait for me-AH!” She stopped and slowly turned around to see Daehyun on the floor. “Ugh..” He groaned. Hana walked towards him and helped him up earning a bright smile from the brunette. “Thanks”

“You should be careful” Hana said as she brushed off the dirt from his clothes and he just smiled sheepishly. “Daehyun, what is Valentines Day?”

“Huh? You don’t know what Valentines Day is?” Daehyun asked and she shook her head. “Well, if a woman wants to confess her love for a man, or express her feelings from him, Valentines Day is the day to give that special someone some chocolate” He explained.

“Oh, I see..” She nodded lightly.

“That is why I have received a hundred-NO, a thousand chocolates and I have finally managed to eat everything in this one whole day..and now I think I’m having a stomach ache” Daehyun groaned. “And after hearing all those confessions, I think I’m having a headache too”

“You shouldn’t have eaten all the chocolates in one whole day” Hana said as she shook her head and crossed her arms making Daehyun stop and just stare at her. “Hm?”

“Yeah, you totally fit my ideal type” Daehyun stated and Hana blushed since she was taken aback by what he just said.

“I-ideal type?” Hana stuttered and he just nodded.

“By the way, did you-“ He was cut off because he just got pushed away with such a great force that he almost fell by a familiar cheerful blonde.

“Hana~!” The blonde beamed as he waved happily towards the black-haired girl who waved back with a small smile on her face. “How was your day? Mine was so damn tiring..sorry, I couldn’t talk to you today” He pouted.

“Its alright..My day was normal..” Hana replied as she looked at Daehyun who was glaring at Luhan. “Daehyun, are you alright?” She asked.

“Yeah..” Daehyun muttered as he looked away. “I’m hungry” He whined cutely making Luhan show a disgusted face.

“Then lets go eat” Hana suggested.

“I’m craving for your cooking” Daehyun said as he leaned close to her. “I think eating your cooking will help me with this stomach ache” He said going more closer, their lips were just inches away.

Luhan pushed Daehyun again but this time, he fell on the ground. “Okay, lets go!” He beamed as he held to Hana’s hand and started walking leaving the brunette on the groud.

The brunette then slowly stood up and walked towards them. “You damn deer” He muttered as he kicked Luhan’s shin.

“Ow! What the hell?!” Luhan yelled as he was turning away from the two. “Aish, Busan Boy..you’re so dead” He muttered but Daehyun couldn’t hear that.

Daehyun laughed loudly receiving strange looks from the people that passed by the there. Hana looked down, feeling embarrassed and then slowly walked towards Luhan. “Are you alright?” She asked.

“Y-yeah..”Luhan replied as he slowly stood up properly and glared at the brunette. “Just you wait Jung Daehyun, I will make sure you regret what you just did” He said.

“Wow, I’m so scared” Daehyun said in a bored tone as he began to walk away while he slung an arm around Hana, Luhan followed them from behind still trying to recover from his injury.

~*~

The three of them were eating happily at Hana’s house and the doorbell suddenly rang.

“Hm..That must be Ryouta” Hana said as she stood up and walked away as the two boys looked at each other. Minutes later, Ryouta appeared with Hana beside him.

“Hello Luhan, Daehyun” He flashed them a bright smile. “I hope you’re taking care of my little flower here” He said as he ruffled her hair.

“Yes” The two boys chorused together. “Don’t worry, but we didn’t play with her at school just now cause..its Valentines and we both get busy” Luhan said smiling sheepishly.

“Its alright, I understand” Ryouta smiled. “Hana, can I talk to you for awhile?” He asked and she nodded as they both disappeared to the kitchen.

“Ugh, I’m so tired..her cooking is so damn heavenly” Daehyun smiled as laid his head on the table. Luhan noticed this and smirked, he quickly took this opportunity and kicked the brunette’s shin. “!! Luhan, you stupid deer, I’ll kill you!!!” Daehyun yelled.

“Haha..that’s what you get Busan boy” Luhan laughed but stopped when Ryouta and Hana arrived. “Haha..uh, hi?” He smiled nervously.

“What’s wrong with him?” Ryouta asked as he pointed to Daehyun.

“Him? Nothing, he’s definitely fine. He’s just really happy right now” Luhan replied smiling brightly and Daehyun instantly glared at him. “See, he’s totally fine” He added.

“I see..” Ryouta said. “Anyways, goodbye Hana. I’m going home now. And don’t forget ok?” He beamed and she nodded before he walked out.

“Don’t forget what?” Daehyun asked as the two boys both looked at Hana who blinked a few times before flashing a smile. “What did you two talk about?”

“Its nothing..um, can you guys go home?” Hana asked and the two boys frowned.

“You really want to get rid of us that much?” Daehyun asked dramatically while putting his hand on his heart as he started fake crying.

“I thought we were friends?” Luhan joined in as he too faked cried.

Hana looked at the two crying idiots and shook her head as she let out a sigh. “I’m not getting rid of you, I just cant entertain you two now..I have to do homework and then study” She said.

“We can entertain ourselves. I mean, I just entertained myself by kicking this idiot’s shin” Luhan stated while pointing at Daehyun who was now glaring at him. “See, he even likes it” He smiled.

“Stupid deer!” Daehyun yelled as he kicked Luhan’s shin making him wail in pain as the brunette began to laugh like a madman. Luhan then kicked Daehyun’s shin but the brunette dodged it as he smiles victoriously. “Hehe..miss” He stuck out his tongue.

“So basically you two are going to entertain each other by kicking each other’s shins?” Hana stated and the two looked at each other and then at her, nodding. “Idiots..” She muttered walking away.

 

~*~

Hours later of Daehyun and Luhan’s fight of kicking each other’s shins, they stopped cause the pain was just too unbearable now and just decided to go home. “Hana, we’re going home now..Ugh” Luhan groaned.

Hana dashed downstairs and went to the kitchen then ran to the both of them with both her hands behind her back. “What’s that Hana?” Daehyun asked.

“You see, I have no idea what Valentines Day is but Ryouta told me to make chocolates yesterday..he told me that I should give it to the both of you although, I had no idea why but now I know so…here, please accept this” Hana said as she handed the chocolate to both Luhan and Daehyun who took it happily.

“T-thank you Hana” Luhan stuttered as he began to blush.

“I feel like I’m sick of eating chocolates now but if its chocolates made and from you then I am so eating this!” Daehyun exclaimed as he began to take a bite. “Oh my god, you really made this? Its so delicious!! I’m in heaven!” He beamed.

“Thank you Daehyun” Hana smiled brightly. “So..what am I suppose to do now? I mean, I already gave you chocolates so..is that all?” She asked.

“You remembered what I said bout Valentines Day right?” Daehyun asked and she nodded. “It means you just expressed your love towards the both of us so..I love you too” He said as he blushed and looked away while she completely went red like a cherry tomato. “You know as in..um, f-friendly way..”

“I l-love you too” Luhan stuttered as he smiled sheepishly while he scratched his neck nervously and blushed rapidly.

The flustered girl looked down feeling strange. “Thanks..” She said as she bowed down, opened the door for them and they both left. Once they left, she slid back against the door, plopping on the floor as a smile formed on her lips. “So this is Valentines Day..its fun”

She closed her eyes and sighed.


Ayo! :D

Hello everyone~! Whee~ I'm using orange XD Haha..Sorry for not updating, I was actually planning on updating yesterday but..I was lazy so forgive me T^T Hehe..so how was this chapter? Good? I wrote another long chapter ^^ Yeah~ Its February now :) Can't wait till B.A.P's comeback..2 more days T^T

Gong Xi Fa Chai~! Happy Chinese New Year~! :D

Please Comment and Subscribe~! ^^
Thank you :)