B.A.P Attack! [Hana's House] ft EXO

I Love You But I Also Love You

A few weeks had passed, holidays have come and it was just another day, the doorbell rang and rang nonstop which caused the girl to wake up from her sleep, she groaned as she did not want to get out of bed yet.

“Aish, who would come this early?” She muttered as she got out of bed and went straight towards the door, opening it to reveal 6 dorks. “What?” She asked coldly.

“Good morning~!” The 6 of them chorused together happily. “Hey Hana, we’re going to-“ Youngjae was instantly cut off by her.

“Good riddance” Hana muttered as she slammed the door at their faces, she definitely wasn’t a morning person. The door bell started ringing again which annoyed her so she opened the door and walked away so they could welcome themselves in.

“Did you just woke up? Have you eaten yet? Would you like us to make you breakfast?” Himchan asked as he walked up to her who merely nodded. “Then you should go and get ready” He smiled brightly before she lazily walked up to her room.

After taking a shower and wearing clothes, she had walked out of her room to see Daehyun sitting across her room, looking up at her with a small smile, he looked adorable that it made her blush. “Morning Hana” Daehyun greeted as he stood up.

“Have you been waiting for me?” Hana asked and he nodded cutely making her look away at his cuteness. “I smell food” She stated aloud and as if on cue, she instantly went down with Daehyun trailing after her, laughing at her act.

When they entered the dining room, different types of food had greeted the two causing both of them to start drooling. “I’m definitely in heaven” Daehyun said as he went to the nearest dish and instantly devoured it. “Ah…food sent from the heavens! Himchan hyung, don’t you dare leave me, I need your cooking!”

“You’re suggesting me to live with you my whole life?” Himchan asked and the brunette nodded vigorously. “Hell no, that’s like one of my worst nightmares” He protested as he sat down and started eating breakfast.

“What~? Hyung, you’re so mean! How is living with me so horrible? You said it yourself, I’m your favorite” Daehyun grinned as he tried to act cutely towards his hyung by showing him endless aegyo that made the rest of the members cringe, Hana felt like laughing at his ridiculous attempt.

“You disgust me Daehyun, I would never say such revolting words to you” Himchan cringed as he continued eating his breakfast, everyone laughed loudly.

“Aish, fine! I don’t need you!” Daehyun shouted as he pointed a finger at the older. “I can just marry Hana! Her cooking is better than yours anyway!” He added as he locked arms with Hana who was simply shocked by his statement. “Right Hana?” He asked as he turned to her with hopeful eyes.

“Er….”

“See Daehyun, even Hana doesn’t want to live with you” Youngjae snickered causing the rest to burst into laughter which caused Daehyun to let go of Hana and sat on his seat, sulking.

Hana then sat next to the brunette and started eating breakfast, he didn’t seem to be eating which she found quite abnormal. “Here” She passed a plate filled with an omelet to Daehyun who looked up at her. “If you don’t eat, it might be the end of the world” She lightly joked causing him to chuckle as he nods and began to eat happily.

~*~

After eating breakfast, Yongguk and the maknae line decided to go and play Hana’s video games, Himchan found out Hana is an avid reader of his favorite book series and since she has all the books, he’s spending his time reading them. While Youngjae, Daehyun and Hana are sitting in the living room, chatting about this and that, whatever that comes in to mind which then lead to laughter, smiles and Daehyun having the urge to kick Youngjae…

The door bell had rang and Hana got off her seat and walked towards the door to open it, then she instantly got hugged by two freakishly tall guys.

“Noona~!” They both chorused, they practically lunged themselves on her and since she couldn’t take the weight, the three fell on the floor.  “Hi” Tao had smiled innocently at her.

“What happened?!” Hana looked turned her gaze and saw Daehyun had his mouth agape, his hands clenching at the sight.  “Who the f-“

He instantly got cut off as a familiar blonde had walked in. “Ah! Sehun! Tao! Get off her!!” The blonde exclaimed, the two maknaes obeyed and he helped her get up, each movement he had made, it ticked off the brunette even more.

“What’re you doing here?” Daehyun asked coldly, crossing his arms .

The blonde turned to him and smiled innocently. “Just like what you guys are doing, we’re here to visit and play with Hana” He turned to the girl who was now getting her cheeks pinched by the two maknaes. “Guys, stop it!”

Daehyun would usually stop this and yell or such but right now, he wasn’t in his right mind…He was busy with other things, he walked away to the living room and sat on the couch, the brown kitten then hopped on his lap, mewing for attention.

“Are you okay? Is it because of tomorrow?” The brunette looked up to see Youngjae sitting across him.

He nodded as he the kitten earning purrs from it. “Yeah…” He let out a sigh, scratching the back of the ears making the kitten purr louder. “I’m not sure if I can handle myself tomorrow…”

“Hey” Youngjae called out to him who looked up. “You’ll do fine” He assured as he stood up and gave a pat on the kitten. “Besides, she might make you happy” He added before walking out of the room. Daehyun stared at the brown kitten and a weak smile was formed.

“I guess so” He said as he then stared at the kitten who was snuggling on his lap, probably planning to take a quick nap. “I forgot what your name was…was it Neko or Neko no.2?” He asked the kitten who was already sleeping. “Well, mine name is Jung Daehyun and I feel a bit empty”

And in an instant, the kitten woke up and looked at the brunette, Daehyun was freaked out at first, he did not know how to respond but then he thought of something…

“Daehyun?” He said and the kitten mewed, he smiled in amusement. “Seems like Hana lied about your name huh? Daehyun” He smirked as the kitten mewed again. “Heh, no wonder you attacked that deer” He smiled as he started to play with the kitten. “Such a good kitten”

~*~

Hana was happily observing Zelo and Sehun play a racing game, she was so engrossed on watching them play because she wasn’t much of a pro in this game, she didn’t even notice Luhan has been leaning his head on her shoulder this whole time.

While watching them play, she overheard a conversation between Youngjae and Yongguk, they were both whispering though. “Hyung, I think Daehyun has gone mad, he’s spending all his time with a kitten, he’s even talking to it! I’m worried about that idiot…” Youngjae whispered, Hana raised a brow.

“It’s probably because he’s stressed for tomorrow, it’s best not to bother him about it, let him be…” Yongguk whispered back and Youngjae nodded. Something is wrong with Daehyun? And what’s happening tomorrow?

Hana stood up causing Luhan to pout as he looked up at her who walked away, he sighed before watching the two maknaes play, a white kitten hopped on his lap and he raised a brow. “Oh hello Neko” He smiled as he it.

Hana walked around the house to find that Daehyun was no longer in the house instead he’s outside, sitting on the grass underneath a tree, laughing his off with a brown kitten, she found it a bit strange yet amusing. She walked towards him who then noticed her presence.

“Hey” Daehyun said as he patted the ground next to him. “Come, sit” He smiled softly and she obeyed as she noticed that he and the brown kitten seem to be really close. “So…” He started as he turned to face her. “What brings you here? Did you get bored with the others?”

She shook her head. “I heard overheard from Youngjae that you didn’t seem like yourself so I came here..” She said and he nodded slowly. “And something about tomorrow?” She asked as she looked at him who tensed up, she tilted her head to look at him who shifted uncomfortably.

“Heh, Youngjae didn’t um..tell you about tomorrow right?” Daehyun asked, he avoided her gaze. “Well, it’s nothing important..you don’t have to worry” He said with a low voice as he continued to play with the kitten, she could tell he was hiding something but she was a bit stubborn.

“Really?” Hana asked as she tilted her head.

“You know…” Daehyun started as he turned to her. “I’ve been trying to ask you something similar to you too, except I have a lot of questions like what is that day that you keep mumbling about and such? But you don’t respond which I totally understand” He shrugged. “And here you are, asking me what is happening tomorrow…am I suppose to answer you?” He asked and she was a loss of words.

He was right, she wouldn’t tell him anything about her so it’s fair that he too won’t tell her his story and besides, it’s not her business anyway. Hana nodded lightly as she hugged her knees, she kept her gaze on the grass. “I’m sorry..” She said.

“Huh? It’s alright” Daehyun merely shrugged as he felt a bit calm since she’s not talking about it anymore. “Just…make me happy tomorrow” He smiled softly as he laid on the grass with his hands behind his head, he closed his eyes and let out a sigh. “I will only tell you my story in exchange for you to tell me yours” He said, opening one eye to look at her who nodded lightly.

“Yea, I guess that is a fair agreement” Hana said as she glanced back at him who grinned widely at her, she didn’t know why but she felt a blush crept onto her face, she smiled. He then held out his pinky finger at him, he gestured it to her who just stared at it.

“Yah, I’m asking you to do a pinky promise” Daehyun said and she smiled sheepishly before intertwining their pinkies together. “There, it’s a promise ok!” He said and she nodded.

“Yea, I promise..” Hana said before watching the brown kitten hop onto Daehyun’s stomach, preparing to take a short nap on him.

“You obviously know where I’m always at so talk to me when you’re ready, I’m all ears” Daehyun said before closing both his eyes. “Oh and I found out that you lied to me Hana” He bluntly said and she widened her eyes, not really knowing what he’s saying. “I found out this kitten’s real name” He said as he gestured to the brown kitten.

“W-what?” Hana stuttered.

“It doesn’t seem like you understand…” Daehyun said as he sat up and smirked at her. “Hmm..maybe Daehyun here can explain” He said as he picked the kitten up, it mewed and her face flushed bright red. “Why’d you name him after me? Unless..you like me don’t you” He smiled as he leaned close to her.

“That’s absurd…” Hana said as she gulped. “I…it’s not like that!” She protested causing him to laugh. “I’m serious! It’s all Ryouta’s idea, it’s not like that!” She said quickly which made him laugh harder. “S-stop laughing!” Her face kept going redder and redder.

“Haha…okay, I’m sorry” Daehyun finally stopped laughing, taking a deep breath before facing her. “So, why’d Ryouta suggest my name?” He asked.

“Well…it’s not like that…” Hana started cautiously which caused the brunette to raise a brow. “Actually, I was the one that named it…” She said and noticed Daehyun had blushed as he slowly faced her, he smiled like an idiot. “But it was Ryouta’s idea!” She quickly added.

“Admit it, you love me don’t you?” Daehyun smirked as he leaned close to her, she gulped as she leaned away from him.

“R-ryouta said to see the kittens personalities and then if they remind me of anyone, I name the kittens of that person..” Hana said as she looked away from the brunette who continuously leaned closer causing her to lean back from him. “I noticed that kitten loved to eat so I thought of you…please don’t misunderstand…”

She stopped as she noticed Daehyun was really close and she couldn’t move away because there was a tree behind her, she gulped. Damn you tree!!

Daehyun smirked as he leaned his face closer to her. “It doesn’t matter, you thought about me, I’m happy” He smiled, she blushed. “Don’t change its name, I love your taste in names” He said as he leaned back making it easier for her to breath.

Hana stood up, fixed herself before looking at Daehyun who was now playing with the kitten once again. “I’m going in, don’t stay out too long…” She said before walking away.

Daehyun smiled as he glanced back to see her walking inside. “Heh, seems like Hana is slowly opening up from that cold side of hers…” He let out a sigh before laying down, closing his eyes and that’s when realization hit him, he instantly sat up. “Then what did she name her other kitten?!”

~*~

“Wow hyung, that kitten really loves you huh” Sehun said as he noticed the white kitten was happily snuggling on him, Luhan let out a chuckle. “It looks really pretty, is it a girl?” He asked and the blonde shook his head. “It’s a guy? I see..” He nodded before patting its head.

“Yea, and it seems it likes you too” Luhan smiled as the white kitten had purred louder when Sehun stoked its fur.

“Guys, lunch is ready!” D.O announced as he came out of the kitchen and everyone had quickly stopped what they were doing and walked towards the dining table where all the food was placed, they all drooled at the sight. “I hope you didn’t mind me using your food source” He smiled apologetically towards Hana who merely shook her head.

“It’s alright, your cooking is amazing” Hana smiled back before sitting down next to Luhan to eat.

After eating lunch, EXO had to go since they had other plans. “Bye Noona!!” Tao and Sehun chorused together which made Hana finally realize something. “How come now you’re calling me noona?” Hana asked Sehun who smiled at her.

“Don’t get use to it, it’s just this one time I’m calling you that” Sehun said and she raised a brow. “Besides, we’re the same age!” He added.

“No, I’m a year older than you!” Hana protested but Sehun merely shrugged as he patted her head before leaving with a happy smirk. “Aish, that kid…” She muttered.

“Bye Hana, I’ll see you tomorrow” Luhan smiled as he winked at her before all of them walked out of her house, she waved them all goodbye before closing the door, letting out a sigh.

“Oh, finally, they’re leaving!” Daehyun said happily which made her turn to him. “Now, we all can go out and play together!” He smiled as he slung an arm around her.

“No Daehyun, we’re going back to prepare for tomorrow remember?” Himchan asked and the brunette pouted cutely. “Argue and you will not get a single bite for dinner” He said and the brunette instantly nodded vigorously, going out of the house.

Everyone said their farewells before going out. “Bye Hana, make sure to come to our dorm tomorrow kay?” Youngjae smiled and she was confused. “Oh wait, I forgot to tell you!” He smiled sheepishly. “Tomorrow is Daehyun’s birthday” He said before leaving.

That only made her even more confused, why did Daehyun seem so tense about tomorrow? It’s his birthday so why? Something else must’ve happened and the only way to find out is if she were to tell him information about her life..

She didn’t want to think so much so she pushed the thought out of her mind and walked up the stairs. “So tomorrow’s Daehyun’s birthday huh?”