Another Day In School

I Love You But I Also Love You

It was a Monday and well, a lot of people don’t like Mondays so you could see that the campus was filled with many lazy students who probably slept late. Hana was on her way to school feeling extremely tired since she spent her whole night playing Call of Duty and slept at 4 am in the morning.

“Ugh..stupid school, why must we have to go to school? I just want to go to sleep” Hana complained as she let out a long sigh while walking towards her locker and to her surprise, she saw Daehyun in front of his locker which was next to hers, sleeping soundly and it was still early. He looks cute

She smiled as she opened her locker slowly trying not to wake up the brunette, she took out her book for the first period and closed her locker quietly but when it closed, it made a slightly loud noise so she quickly looked at the brunette.

The brunette slowly awoke from his slumber as he stretched his arms and yawned. “Ugh..what time is it?” He groaned as he checked his watch and then slowly stood up and noticed Hana who was looking at him. “Oh, Hana! When did you get here?” He smiled widely making her blush.

“Oh, um..just now” The girl replied as she checked her watch and broke into a small smile as the brunette looked at the girl in confusion. She then began to walk away leaving the brunette but the brunette ran chasing her.

“Hey, where are you going?” Daehyun asked as he walked beside her but she didn’t say anything instead she stopped and walked into the library. “Oh, you’re going to study..” He said as he followed her in.

She greeted the librarian and walked to the most back of the library which was usually deserted, she then sat on the seat and rested her head. “Its still early so I’m continuing my sleep” She said as she closed her eyes.

“Hm..so this is how you spend your time every morning..” Daehyun said nodding before he sat across her and just stared at her as she slowly enters dreamland. “Um, if you don’t mind me asking..Did you sleep late?” He asked the girl but didn’t get a respond instead he just heard soft snoring.

The brunette smiled as took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear making him blush at her beauty that she has hidden from people. He then leaned to her so that he could plant a kiss on her forehead before resting his head on his hand as he kept on admiring the girl.

“Why do you always hide your beautiful face with your hair?” He asked as he smiled and caressed her face. “Hm..you slept late didn’t you? Hehe..you have panda eyes” He chuckled to himself.

                                                                                 ~*~                                      

The library was quiet as usual but strangely it was deserted, the brunette continued to walk deeper into the library to see a girl standing there watching him with her dark brown eyes. He recognized her immediately as he walked towards her.” What’re you doing here? Studying?”

“I have something to tell you” The girl said as she looked away shyly making the brunette confused as he tilted his head cutely.

“What is it?”

“Daehyun… l really like you” The girl said making the brunette stunned as he felt his heart beat rapidly. “Will you accept my confession?” She asked innocently as she leaned close to his face.

“…H-hana?” The brunette said as he stared at the innocent girl in front of him. “Um..I mean, of course I’ll accept it” He smiled widely as he leaned close to her making her blush. “Why are you so cute?” He asked as he kissed his finger and placed it on her lips making her frown.

“Stop teasing me” She whined as she pouted cutely receiving a chuckle from the brunette. “Ya, its not funny” She said as she crossed her arms.

“I’m sorry Hana, here let me give you the best kiss ever!” The brunette exclaimed as he lifted her chin and leaned in to press his lips on hers. He then slowly let go and smiled at the flustered girl in front of him.

“Daehyun” She called out to him.

“Hm?” He tilted his head and smiled brightly. “What does my Hana want?” He asked cutely as he gave a quick peck on her lips.

“Wake up”

“Daehyun, wake up”

“Wake up”

“Ya, Jung Daehyun. Wake up”

BAM!

The brunette instantly awoke from his slumber as he noticed that the girl in front of him had just slammed her book on the table causing a huge noise that caused him to awake. “You mean..it was just a dream?” He asked himself, feeling a little disappointed.

“Dream?” The girl asked confused as she tilted her head cutely.

“Ah..haha..n-nothing! Its nothing” The brunette smiled sheepishly as he slowly stood up from his seat and fixed his uniform. “Um, did the bell ring?” He asked as he began to fix his hair, she shook her head.

“Its about to in 5 minutes..” The girl replied. “Um, you have a little..” She said as she pointed to her lips and the brunette stared at it, her soft pink lips, the one he kissed in his dream. “Daehyun?” She asked as she waved her hands over his face.

“Huh? W-what?” The brunette snapped back to reality and looked at the girl who was now pointing on his lips so he then felt his lips and felt a fine trickle of drool that leaked from the corner of his mouth. “..I’m drooling” He muttered.

“Um, I’m going to class..here” The girl stated as she handed him a cloth which he took and soon she dashed out of the library quickly.

“Hm..Did I just slept while I was staring at her?” He asked himself as he wiped the drool with the cloth and put it in his pocket.  “I even dreamt about her..Kim Hana, what did you do to me?”

~*~

I slowly woke up and found Daehyun sleeping soundly across me, he seems so peaceful and I just realized that he actually looked handsome. I blushed at my sudden thought and checked my watch, 20 minutes before the bell rings..I should wake him up, but how?

I poked his cheek and he immediately smiled widely making me startled as I blinked for a few times. “Daehyun” I called out to him and he began mumbling in his sleep.

“Hm?” He mumbled as he moved his head slightly. “What does my Hana want?” He asked making me startled. Wait, is he..is he dreaming about me?! Nonsense, there are other Kim Hanas in this world, he’s probably talking about someone else..

“Wake up” I said and he started making weird kissy faces making me feel a shiver go down my spine cause it was indeed the most weirdest and disturbing thing I’ve ever witnessed but at the same time, its cute which made me chuckle. Okay, Kim Hana you have officially gone mad!

I try to push away all those thoughts out of my head and sighed. “Daehyun, wake up” I said as I began to nudge him but he didn’t respond. “Wake up” I said leaning close to him and started poking his cheek multiple times and he started making weird kissy faces again making me laugh.

Oh my god, I need to stop! I quickly calm myself down from my laughing session and then felt a little frustrated. “What the hell am I doing?” I asked myself and then took my thick book as I slammed it on the table making him sit up straight. “You mean..it was just a dream?” He asked himself.

The girl let out a long sigh as she began to remember the incident that had just occurred a few minutes ago. She quickly pushed Daehyun out of her mind and began to look outside of the window where she sees Luhan playing football. “Wow..” She beamed.

“Enjoying the view?” She flinched as she turned her head to see a tall silver-haired boy sitting next to her as he was also looking outside.

“Uh…” She gulped, she really don’t know how to respond but she slowly nodded after a few seconds which made the boy nod lightly. Hm..I never knew Oh Sehun was in my class?

“Can you do me a favor?” The silver-haired boy asked and she tilted her head in confusion. “This favor is  especially for you..” He added and she slowly nodded. “Um..Please take care of Luhan for me” He said as he looked away. “He really likes you and I hope you wont hurt him”

“O-okay..” That was all she said after a few minutes of silence.

“Thank you” Sehun smiled brightly which made her blush and startled since she heard some girls gossip that Sehun doesn’t smile much, he only smiles if Luhan is around. “Bye, I’ll see you later” He said as he stood up and walked out of class. Wait, so does that mean he’s not in my class? Or is he skipping class?

Minutes later, the teacher walked in and the students greeted him as the teacher began to start the lesson. Hana sighed and took out her book and started paying attention to the teacher’s long lecture which made her a little sleepy. “Ugh..” She groaned.

~*~

The bell rang and student began to walk out of their classrooms and to Hana’s surprise, he saw a smiling Sehun instead of a hungry Daehyun or a cute Luhan.

“Can you give this to Luhan?” The silver-haired boy asked as he handed her the bubble tea which she took hesitately. “Thanks, bye” He beamed walking away receiving envious glares from girls around her which she found uncomfortable so she looked down and walked away trying to avoid them.

Since she was looking down, she couldn’t see where she was heading so she accidently bumped into someone so her books fell down but luckily, the bubble tea didn’t. “S-sorry..” She quickly apologized and got a pat on her head which made her look up and see a smiling blonde.

“Hana! How was the football match? I could tell you were watching through the window” The blonde beamed and she smiled slightly as she felt her cheeks redden.

“It was awesome, your team won” Hana said and he nodded smiling widely. “Um..here, Sehun told me to give it to you” She said as she handed him the bubble tea.

“Sehun?” Luhan asked looking amused and she nodded. “That’s strange, usually he doesn’t like it if someone besides him gives me my daily bubble tea” He stated and she shrugged. “Well, thanks. Anyways, wanna eat with EXO?” He asked and she stared at him.

“Uh..”

“Don’t worry, don’t be scared. I’m sure they’d love to see you again” Luhan gave her an assuring smile as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the cafeteria but he didn’t use the normal route since he knew that she doesn’t feel comfortable with people staring at her so he took a different route, a route that people rarely use.

Hana noticed this and smiled as she felt a little safe cause she didn’t have to face those girls that were envious of her but to be honest, she doesn’t know why they’re jealous since she’s too dense. “Luhan, thank you..” She said softly.

A smile formed on his lips as he took a quick glance at the girl who was smiling widely as she looks around her surroundings but stops and stares at him making their eyes locked together and it felt like the whole world had just stopped, Luhan wanted to stay like this forever.

Seeing her beautiful dark brown eyes was a sight he would love to see everyday but that’s usually impossible cause she keeps hiding it using her bangs but now, it was clearly visible to him. He slowly move her long bangs aside making him blush as he got to her face more clearer and it was indeed the most beautiful thing he had ever seen which made his heart beat rapidly.

“Luhan! Hana! Hey~!” The two of them both flinch as they soon realized that they were already at the cafeteria and that EXO had been calling them for some time now. “Oh, um..sorry” Luhan smiled as he walked towards EXO’s table as she followed behind him.

“So how was your day so far?” Suho asked as the two of them sat at the table and took the food they had prepared for them.

“Great” Luhan replied as he took a sip of his bubble tea and looked at Hana who was fixing her hair by putting her long bangs in front of her face again making him frown.

Chanyeol then started to talk about random stuff as he cracked a few jokes making everyone laugh and then Chen and Baekhyun also joined in to tell their random stories but Luhan kept his attention on Hana, seeing her cute expressions and seeing her smile widely when their was something funny, it just made his heart melt. Although their was one thing he longed to hear from her which was her laugh.

Minutes passed like this and when Hana caught Luhan staring at her, he would instantly look somewhere else and tried to do something else.

And so, the bell rang and they all went to their respective classes and Hana had her class with Daehyun which made Luhan a little irritated seeing Daehyun slung his arm around her as he stuck his tongue out at him.  “Damn..bastard” He muttered as he walked to his class with Sehun.

“Waa~! Luhan is jealous” Sehun teased and the blonde blushed as he looked away earning a chuckle from him.

“Um..Sehun, why did you suddenly ask Hana to give me my daily bubble tea?” Luhan then asked making Sehun blink a few times before smiling.

“Its nothing..I was just late for something and I just saw her when I was walking somewhere” Sehun replied smiling sheepishly but he wasn’t convinced although he decided to let it go as he let out a sigh.

~*~

Daehyun was walking Hana home as she was playing on her phone while Daehyun was humming a random tune. “Hana..” He called out to her.

“Hm?” She looked at him innocently as she tilted her head cutely making the brunette blush but so he quickly looked away shyly.

“Who’s that guy on your wallpaper? Is it your brother?” Daehyun asked as he pointed to her phone and she looked down and slowly nodded. “Um..where is he?” He asked trying to be cautious cause he knows that this is a personal question.

“He’s somewhere safe..I hope” Hana replied as she gave a short wave to him before walking to her house but then Daehyun went in front of her.

“Do you want me to help you look for him? I know you’re really worried” Daehyun suggested and she just stared at him before walking pass him.

“Don’t waste your time..he’ll be back, I know he’ll be back” Hana said with a shaky voice as she tried to fight the tears that were trying to escape from her eyes. 


Ayo! :D

Hello my fellow subscribers~! Haha..I got to write another long chapter for you all :D So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and please Subscribe and Comment ^^

Thank You