The Cafe

I Love You But I Also Love You

It was the weekends again and she walked in her room, walking towards the window which she opened and which made the boy next door look at her with his usual bright smile.

“Hana, what brings you here? Bored?” Ryouta asked and the girl just nodded lightly. “Has the two of them arrived yet?” He asked.

“Both of them said that they were going to be busy and I was wondering if we could go out since I’m bored here plus the kittens are doing their daily routine of adventuring to the outside world” Hana replied.

“Sure, we haven’t gone out together in awhile since those came into your life..Now I started feeling lonely” Ryouta pouted.

“Hehe..sorry” Hana smiled brightly. “I’ll be waiting outside then” She stated as she closed the window and walked outside of her house and looked her door before walking to Ryouta’s house.

After a few seconds, Ryouta came out and the two of them walked away together side by side. “So where shall we go?” He asked.

“Hm..don’t know? The café? We haven’t been there in a very long time” Hana replied as they both started to walk to their destination.

Along the way, Ryouta bumped into a brunette causing him to spill his drink on his shirt. “I’m sorry” He apologized immediately.

“Nah, it’s alright” The brunette said as he sighed staring at the stain on his shirt.

And from that, Hana instantly realized that the familiar voice belonged to the cute brunette who befriends with Park Chanyeol. “Baekhyun?” Hana asked as she instantly turned to him who noticed her and beamed brightly.

“Oh, Hana!” Baekhyun smiled widely as he waved at her. “What’re you doing here? I thought you were with Luhan or that Busan boy” He said which made her chuckle.

“His name is Jung Daehyun, why do you guys always call him that?” Hana asked.

“Cause he’s from Busan plus I keep forgetting his name cause Luhan would always refer him as the Busan Boy” Baekhyun shrug.

“Here” Hana said as she handed him a cloth that she took from her pocket, he took it happily as he began to wipe the stain on his shirt.

“Anyways, who’s this? Boyfriend?” Baekhyun asked as he turned his head to Ryouta who was busy typing something in his phone.

“No, I’m just her neighbor that she loves to visit and the only reason why she leaves her humble abode to go to mine is just because she’s too lazy to cook” Ryouta replied as he put his phone in his pocket receiving a playful punch from Hana and a chuckle from Baekhyun.

“Hey, that’s not the only reason I go there. I also have other reasons” Hana pouted cutely as she crossed her arms.

“Sure” Ryouta drawled as Hana scrunched her nose. “Anyways, I’m Ryouta” He smiled brightly as he waved towards Baekhyun.

“Aye~ Hana, don’t need to hide your charms. I mean, I wouldn’t mind if you came to my house just to eat, the other guys wouldn’t mind either since Luhan likes you plus you’re cute” Baekhyun smiled making Hana blush as she looked away.

Ryouta smiled and turned to Hana who looked at him, confused. “Are you okay?” She asked and he nodded lightly.

“Baekhyun right?” Ryouta asked and he nodded. “Since when has Luhan liked Hana?” He asked and Baekhyun started to think.

“Hm..if I remember, he started liking Hana since last year” Baekhyun stated. “I never really asked why he liked her, maybe I should ask him later” He said to himself.

Ryouta smiled as he nodded happily. “Oh, I see..”

“So what’re you guys doing here?” Baekhyun asked as he handed the cloth back to Hana who took it and shoved it in her pocket. “Shopping?”

“Uh, no..just going to a café nearby” Ryouta replied.

“Wow, what a coincidence, I’m also going there” Baekhyun smiled brightly. “Would you mind if I join you guys?” He asked and the both of them shook their heads as the three of them began to walk together to the nearby café.

When they reached the café, a brunette greeted them with a small smile. “Hello, welcome” He said.

“Woah, we must’ve not came here in a very long time..this place totally changed” Ryouta said and Hana nodded vigorously as she looked around.

“This place got more..cute? The waitress are wearing maid outfits while the waiters are wearing butler outfits..” Hana said. “What happened to this place?”

“Well,  they recently had a new manager so yea, they remodeled this whole place” Baekhyun explained. “Anyways, I’ll be going now..I need to go fine Chanyeol” He said as he walked away leaving the two.

The two of them then walked around and sat at a random seat for two as they read the menus. “Wow, everything in this menu looks delicious” Hana smiled brightly.

“Hey, you’re drooling” Ryouta stated.

“What? Really?” Hana asked as she wiped with the back of her hand but did not feel any saliva. “Eh? What?” She asked as she stared at her hand with a confused face.

“Hello, may I take your order?” Ryouta looked at the owner of them voice and smiled. “Eh, Ryouta?” He asked and the latter nodded. He then looked at the girl who was still staring at her unstained hand. “H-hana? What’re you doing?”

The girl then snapped and sighed. “Nothing..just thinking” She replied and then turned to the waiter and after a few seconds of processing everything, she finally realized. “Oh, Taehyung-ah!”

“H-hana!” Taehyung stuttered as he gave a shy smile. “Anyways, how come you two haven’t been to the café in a long time? I got lonely..” He pouted.

“I was busy doing stuff while Hana got new friends” Ryouta said.

“Anyways, what do you want to order?” He asked as he got out his notepad and pen. “Or do you guys want the usual? I still remember it”

“I’ll just have the blueberry bubble tea” Ryouta said and then turned to Hana who was still looking through the menu with open. “Close your mouth or do you want flies to go in?”

“Huh? What?” Hana snapped out of her thinking and then closed . “Sorry…I’ll have the Strawberry cheesecake” She said and Taehyung nodded before he walked away. “Hm..Taehyung is still cute and he looks like Daehyun and Baekhyun” She stated.

Ryouta smiled and then looked around. “Eh, isn’t that Daehyun?” He asked as he pointed to the table where a brunette was happily eating 5 cheesecakes as he sat across a black-haired who just stared at him with a bored expression as he rested his head on his hand.

Hana looked at him and nodded. “Looks like he’s having a nice time eating those cheesecakes and from looking at Youngjae’s expression, he seems like he waited maybe an hour for Daehyun to finish eating” Hana said.

“Here you go” The two of them turned their heads to see their orders place on the table by Taehyung, the cute waiter.

“Uwaa~! It looks so tasty!” Hana beamed as she began to take a bite and then she just looked down as the two looked at her.

“Hana? Are you okay?” Taehyung asked, concerned.

“This cheesecake…” Hana started saying. “Is so heavenly! Ryouta, we should come here more often!” She said smiling brightly as tears seem to form.

“Idiot, you’re crying” Ryouta said as he wiped her tears. “Aye~ You always act this way when you eat pastries” He shook his head.

“It’s just so heavenly, you wouldn’t understand” Hana said as she wiped her tears of happiness. “Can we just spend the whole day here? It seems like a beautiful idea” She asked.

“No, I’m going home. You stay here and go home yourself” Ryouta replied and Hana pouted. “Fine, Taehyung will walk you home later” He said and Taehyung just looked at him.

“Huh? Me?” Taehyung asked as he pointed at himself earning light nod from Ryouta. “Oh, s-sure..” He smiled as he looked at Hana who was enjoying her heavenly cheesecake.

“Taehyung-ah, I think I’ll have a blueberry cheesecake and a red velvet cake” Hana stated as she was still eating her cheesecake, he nodded before walking away.

“Aye~ You’re going to buy so much, you pay for your own orders” Ryouta said and Hana was ignoring him by eating her cheesecake. “Are you even listening to me?” He asked.

“I’m sorry, what?” Hana asked innocently making Ryouta shook his head as she continued eating.

“Why does it always take you so much time just to finish a simple piece of cake?” Ryouta asked and Hana glared at him instantly making him flinch.

“It is not just a simple piece of cake, this is a beautiful masterpiece that deserves an award and it would be better if we were to indulge the flavor rather than eating everything whole like an uncivilized barbarian” Hana replied coldly.

Ryouta nodded and quickly looked away from her. “Um..Enjoy your cheesecake” He said quietly.

“See Youngjae, there’s someone else who understands what I’m feeling” The two of them looked over at Daehyun’s table. “Oh, hi Hana~! Do you come here often?” He asked eagerly.

“I’m planning to” Hana replied as she put her plate aside and waited eagerly for her other orders. “Ugh, I hate waiting..” She muttered.

“Well, I think I should leave..I don’t want to be here the whole day just to wait for you to finish eating” Ryouta said as he stood up and waved at Hana who waved back, smiling happily.

Minutes later, Taehyung came and placed her orders on the table. “Did Ryouta leave early?” He asked and she nodded.

“Aish, if you don’t want to wait for me then just go back to the dorm and read a book or something” Daehyun complained as he shooed Youngjae who sighed as he stood up and walked away.

“If you get lost in these streets then that’s your fault” Youngjae stated before walking away leaving the brunette who happily ate his desserts.

“..I forgot I needed him to pay for the food” Daehyun muttered. “Ya, Yoo Youngjae! Come back here!” He yelled as he got out of the café chasing him.

~*~

Hours passed and Hana has stuffed herself with several different types of pastries as she rested her head on the table feeling satisfied.

“Hana, are you done? Should I walk you back home?” Taehyung asked as he nudged the girl who looked up and nodded. “Okay, let me go and tell my boss first” He smiled as he walked away.

Hana stood up from her seat and noticed a familiar person sitting at the isolated corner, drinking his Americano peacefully as he typed stuff on his phone. “Hajoon oppa?” She asked herself as she stared at the familiar male who looked out of the window making it hard for her to see his face. “It can’t be..right?”

“Hana? Are you ready to go?” Taehyun asked making her flinch as she turned to face him. “Are you alright?” He asked and she slowly nodded.

“I think so..” Hana replied. “Taehyung, do you see a person drinking an Americano?” She asked looking up at him.

“Um..no. I don’t think so” Taehyun replied as he looked around the café searching for whoever she is talking about. “Why?” He asked.

“Uh..no reason, just wondering” Hana replied smiling weakly. “Great, I must be seeing things” She muttered quietly as she let out a long sigh. “Anyway, let’s go”

Taehyung nodded as he and her both walked out of the café and began to walk to Hana’s house. “So..Hana, are you coming to the café again tomorrow?” Taehyung asked eagerly.

“Yeah, I think I’ve been away from the heavenly pastries for too long” Hana replied. “Seriously, I can’t stand eating those low quality muffins that Ryouta keeps giving me everyday” She added. “Although, he does give me delicious cheesecakes once in awhile. Hm, I wonder when he’s going to give me more of those”

“Oh, so you liked the cheesecakes I baked for you” Taehyung smiled brightly making Hana turn to him as she suddenly held his hands making him blush bright red at the sudden skinship. “H-hana?”

“Kim Taehyung, I love you so much” Hana said sincerely making Taehyung’s heart beat faster than usual and it made him feel both happy and shock.

“You l-love me?” Taehyung stuttered and she nodded vigorously.

“Thank you for giving me those heavenly baked cheesecakes” Hana smiled. “But could you bake me more every day?” She asked and he nodded slowly trying to keep calm. “Really? Thank you Taehyung, you’re the best” She beamed as she hugged him tightly making it hard for him to breath properly.

‘Kim Hana, she’s actually hugging me and she said she loves me!’ Taehyung thought happily as he slowly hugged her back.

Somewhere in the distance, a tall unknown male was watching from afar. “Hm..it seems like she’s doing fine” He said as he turned around and walked away. “Maybe you don’t need me anymore”

He then accidently bumped into a blue-haired male. “Ah! S-sorry!” The blue-haired male apologized immediately. “Wait a minute..Hajoon? You’re back?”

“Oh, Ryouta..long time no see” The male said. “Send my regards to her will you?” He asked and walked away but Ryouta stopped him.

“You should tell her yourself. You know how hard it is for her? Ever since you left her again, she seemed more unstable” Ryouta said.

“Unstable? What nonsense are you talking about? I just saw her and she looked quite fine to me, she was hugging some waiter from the café” The male scoffed.

“Why are you even here?” Ryouta asked.

“None of your business” The male muttered walking away from the blue-haired as he shoved his hands in his pockets.


Ayo!

Hello everyone~! :D Haha, I'm still using orange :) Anw, I would like to say I'm really sorry for ot updating in a very long period of time, forgive me T^T I have been so much busy with school work..ugh -_- But enough about me and my boring life, how did you like this chapter? I'll try to update faster and make a longer chapter for you all

So I hope you Comment, Subscribe and enjoy the story~! 

Thank you ^^