New Beginning

I Love You But I Also Love You

After that event, the three teenagers grew closer and Hana was finally letting her wall break, she’s finally letting them in her life and the next few days, she had told them everything about her and they too told everything about them which ended up in smiles, laughter and a bit of bickering.

The black-haired fluttered her eyes open and for the first time, she was actually excited to go to school and meet people. She got off her bed and quickly got ready for school then happily walked down the stairs to smell a delicious aroma coming from the dining room.

Hana smiled as she had gotten seated, becoming watery just by looking at all the food in front of her, “Close your mouth, flies might go in there” She immediately shut and looked to see her brother coming out of the kitchen then took a seat across her.

“Morning” Hana greeted and he responded with a small smile before the two had started stuffing food in their mouths. “Ah~ I missed your cooking so much!” She exclaimed as she moved excitedly in her seat causing the latter to just shake his head at her strange act.

After the delicious breakfast, she stood up and slung her bag on her shoulder, “Hey, do you want me to take you to school?” He asked and she shook her head as she headed to the door, “Well, have fun in school then”

“I will!” Hana said before getting out of the house to see Daehyun and Luhan outside waiting for her, they both greeted her as they waved. “You know, you guys could just barge in right? I mean, Hajoon’s cooking is the best” She said and the two looked at each other.

“We’re both kind of scared of your brother haha..” Luhan laughed nervously which caused her to raise a brow, not really understanding how Hajoon seemed so intimidating.

“Besides, you’re cooking will forever be the best in the world for me” Daehyun grinned, he slung an arm around her but then his arm got smacked away by Luhan who gave him a look then they all started walking to school together.

Everyone seemed to achknowledge Hana’s close relationship with B.A.P and EXO, the girls envied her and would wonder how a girl like her end up being with them whereas the guys finally notice her and greet her.

“Life isn’t so bad afterall” Hana said to herself.

 

Hana walked out of her class with Youngjae by her side, the two were discussing about the latest work the teacher had handed out and it was quite challenging even to them who had always gotten amazingly high marks in their class.

“But if we did this, wouldn’t we get an error instead?” Hana asked and Youngjae furrowed his brows growing a bit frustrated and then let out a sigh, she eyed the paper once again, “Actually…I don’t really think we’ve even learnt this topic, don’t you think?”

Youngjae then took a closer look at the work and then widened his eyes, “You’re right! But why would teacher give us this?” He asked and she shrugged. “Well it doesn’t matter, I’m going to solve all these questions and be the best in class!” He put his fist in the air.

“Do your best then!” Hana cheered raising her fist too, they two then laughed at their act.

“Oh, I need to go to the library first, see ya at the cafeteria” Youngjae said before walking away, Hana waved goodbye at him.

“You ready for lunch?” The girl stopped and turned around to see an unhappy Luhan behind her, she nodded. “You two were so mean, leaving me out like that” He pouted and then crossed his arms. “I mean, I could’ve helped, I’m also one of the smartest guy in class ya know!”

 Hana let out a nervous chuckle, “S-sorry…we were just so into it that we kind of forgot about you”

“Kind of? Nah, you ignored me completely” Luhan muttered looking away from her who blinked a few times as she tried to think of what to do cause she had no experience in this friend thing so she really did not know what to do.

“S-sorry” Hana apologized once again and Luhan bursted into laughter which made her shock, “Eh?”

Luhan ruffled her hair, “It’s alright, I know you didn’t mean it” He grinned. “You’re so cute you know? You looked like you were going to cry” He teased and she shot him a look. “Now, let’s go fill our stomachs”

He grabbed her hand and walked to the cafeteria where EXO and B.A.P were happily eating at their table which they shared together. “Noona!” Both Sehun and Zelo chorused before stealing her away from Luhan. “Noona, I got food for you” Zelo said as he made her sit next to him, pushing a tray in front of her.

“Thanks Zelo” Hana smiled gratefully before taking her chopsticks then started eating and in the process of her eating, the two maknaes kept offering food to her in which she took gladly and then she noticed Luhan was sitting across her with a pout. “What?”

Luhan rested his head on his palm, “Nothing, just jealous that the two are sitting next to you” She chuckled and shooked her head. “By the way, have you noticed that busan boy isn’t here yet?” He asked and the two then searched the lunch table to see no sign of the food-eating machine.

Suddenly, the doors were opened and everyone shot their heads to see Daehyun walking in with his hands in his pockets standing cooly as his fangirls began to squeal then he walked towards their table and looked at Zelo who pouted as he got up from his seat and sat next to Jongup.

The brunette then sat next to the girl and turned to her with a heart-melting smile that made all the fangirls swoon. “Hey Hana, how was your day so far?” He asked and the girl didn’t know why but she felt her cheeks redden and she could feel the envious stares from the girls.

“Pft, dramatic much?” Luhan scoffed as he crossed his arms making Hana look away as she continued to eat, Daehyun frowned then turned to the blonde. “Oh I’m sorry, were you trying to do something cool? If so, you ” He smirked.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and took the nearest tray which was Zelo’s, poor maknae, then he started eating the food quickly. “Hyung~ Get your own” He whined as he tried to steal back his tray but stopped when the brunette was halfway finished. “It’s hopeless now” He sighed as he pouted cutely.

“Here Zelo, you can have my food if you want” Hana said and the younger’s eyes lit up, smiling happily at her but before she could pass her tray to him, Daehyun returned the younger’s tray that still had food and took Hana’s instead.

“I’ll finish it for you” Daehyun grinned before eating her food.

Hana shook her head at his act then turned to Luhan who was already done with his food, he looked at the brunette. “He seems so desperate” He commented and anyone who heard that laughed but thank god Daehyun was too engrossed to hear that because if he did, he’d be dead meat.

“But now that I look at it, it seems like those cute fluffy romance stories where Daehyun plays the role as the cute boy who does everything he can to get the attention of his crush” Baekhyun said and everyone looked at him.

“Did you just call that thing cute?” Luhan asked pointing towards Daehyun who looked up from his food staring at Baekhyun weirdly.

“I feel so uncomfortable hearing that from a guy” Daehyun spoke as he continued to stare at him weirdly.

“What stories are you even reading? Sounds interesting” Hana asked.

“Ohohoho, hyung looks jealous” Sehun snickered.

“I am not!” Chanyeol protested as he stuffed more food into his mouth.

“Err…hahaha..” Baekhyun laughed nervously as he scratched his neck. “Well definitely not the fanfics our fangirls make about me and Yeol” He blurted and then everyone laughed.

“Oh my god Baekhyun, I can’t believe you even read those!” Chen laughed the hardest.

“Baek, if you liked me, you could’ve just asked me out” Chanyeol winked and the latter flushed red.

“No! This is a misunderstanding!” Baekhyun shouted as he waved his hands everywhere, “I-I-I just wanted to know what BaekYeol was!! I didn’t know…” He covered his face. “But then I got hooked up with this one story and….”

Everyone laughed harder, poor Baekhyun, the others are going to and make his life a living hell. And everyone stopped laughing when the bell rang, they all had to go to their respective classes now so everyone bid their farewells.

Hana had class with Baekhyun who hung his head down, “It’s alright, I don’t think that’s weird” She tried comforting the boy as she patted his back. “But if you don’t mind me asking, what’s a good fanfic to read? And where do you read them? I’m getting bored at home and finished all my books”

Baekhyun looked at her then sighed before leaning to her ear, whispering his favorite fanfics so far. “Say, why so interested in fanfics all of a sudden?” He asked as he raised a brow as he smirked.

“No apparent reason, just bored” Hana said and it’s the truth, she was really bored at home.

“Really? Are you sure you’re not going to go search up a Luhan or Daehyun fanfic?” Baekhyun teased and she blushed and shook her head vigorously. “Hahaha, I’m just joking” He grinned before the two walked into class together.

But little did they know that there were two girls that had witnessed them. “Wait, isn’t that the mute girl from elementary school?” One of them asked.

“So she’s the one that has been hanging out with our oppas” The other gritted her teeth.

 

School ended and Hana spent her afternoon playing football with B.A.P and EXO then they all went out to eat and after that, Luhan was walking her home. The walk to Hana’s house was quiet but not awkward, it was really nice just being in each other’s presence.

“We’re here” Luhan said as the two halted in front of her house. “It’s really great that you’re smiling more”

Hana smiled, “Yea, it feels great too” She waved at him, “Bye Luhan, see you tomorrow” She took one last glance at him before entering her house. “I’m back” She announced as she took her shoes off and walked towards the living room to see Hajoon and Jiyong watching a drama.

“No….” Jiyong uttered as he hugged the pillow tighter making Hana let out a snort at his ridiculous act.

Hajoon turned his head and patted the seat next to him, “So, how was school?” He asked.

“Great” Hana said as she sat down before averting her attention towards the drama. 


Ayo!
This chappy is quite short and it's a filler so it's kind of boring, sorry T.T I finished my exams last week so it explains why I haven't been updating but my holiday is coming soon so yea, I'll try updating faster :)
But tell what you think by commenting, subscribe and enjoy~ Thank you