Kiss Day

I Love You But I Also Love You

It was just another day, the black-haired girl had just finished feeding her kittens, she then walked out of her house to be greeted with the cold wind that blew making her slightly shiver. “Ah, it’s cold today..” She said before locking the door behind her.

She continued her walk to her school and along the way, she’s been wondering about this and that but she then thought about her kittens.

“I think I should rename them again..if I continue to call them after those two, they might..” She stopped talking when she had spotted a couple in the distance kissing each other, she felt like barfing seeing such interaction, she quickly turned away and went to school using a different route.

When she walked in the school grounds, it was extremely noisy, lots of girls and boys were creating huge crowds, she heard most of them ask each other the whereabouts of EXO and B.A.P, saying some gibberish which she couldn’t understand since they talked to fast but one word she heard clearly.

 

Kiss

She felt weird since she heard that everyone was talking about something with the word ‘kiss’ in it..And it seemed that she was the only one that didn’t know about what nonsense they were all talking about so she kept on wondering.

But then, she shook her head and brushed it off thinking it would just end up as something useless so she didn’t bother wanting to know it anymore and just reached her locker to see a huge crowd of girls talking to each other there as they were most likely waiting for Daehyun.

How was she going to get through a huge crowd?

She sighed as she checked her watch and it was really early, class doesn’t start in an hour. She didn’t want to wait for the crowd to get the hell away so she decided to go to the library. And in the library, it was really quiet, no sign of people, she smiled before going deeper in the library.

As she wander through the book shelves, she could hear murmurs and whispers from a distance but she merely disregard it but stopped when she heard her name, she turned her head and removed a book from the shelf to see a familiar face from the other side, a small smile was plastered on his face.

“Hey Hana” He called out to her and she responded with a small wave. “What brings you to the library?” He asked.

“Well, there’s an enormous crowd near my locker waiting for Daehyun” Hana replied as she let out a groan. “How annoying” She muttered making him chuckle.

“Then I guess you don’t know what today is” He said and she raised a brow.

“Not again…” Hana sighed. “What is it now? Buy Hana Cupcakes Day?” She asked.

“Like I said before, that day does not exist” He shook his head. “But if it does, I’ll make sure to buy loads for you” He smiled.

“You know what, I’m not even going to ask” Hana stated, walking away to the other side of the shelf were she can finally meet him. “Cause you know, I’ll end up forgetting it anyway..” She shrugged.

When she came close enough, she widened her eyes when he had suddenly took her hand and kissed it, her whole face flushed red. “Are you sure you don’t want to know what today is?” He asked, smiling at her cute reaction as she retracted her hand back.

“W-why did you just do that?” Hana stuttered, hesitantly looking up at him who tilted his head showing an innocent smile. “It’s June 14, what day is it?” She asked.

“It’s Kiss Day” He said and she looked at him, puzzled but her face is still bright red, she wasn’t so use to that kind of interaction. “It’s the day where you kiss everyone you meet” He smiled brightly.

“That sounds stupid” Hana bluntly said looking away from him who then laughed at her still red face. “Ya, Oh Sehun, don’t laugh” She threatened.

“Aw~~ But you’re just so cute” Sehun pouted cutely as he pinched her cheeks. “Oh don’t worry, just because it’s kiss day, doesn’t mean we’re suppose to kiss you on your lips but I can do that if you want” He winked and she blushed.

She felt annoyed as she sent death glares at him who was dense about it. “Ya!” Sehun got pushed away and Hana was grateful, she looked at her savior with a smile, it was Chanyeol. “I want to do it too you know!” He exclaimed as he began to pinch her cheeks, she frowned.

“Ya, that’s not fair! I was here first!” Sehun protested as he pushed Chanyeol away and they both started bickering.

Hana rubbed her cheeks that were probably red by now as she watched them quarrel and suddenly, someone took her hand off and kissed her cheek, her face flushed red once again as she hesitantly turned her head.

 “There, now your cheek will feel better” Baekhyun smiled making her blush as she looked away and taking a step away from him almost instantly. “Aww~~ Is Hana shy?” He teased as he went closer, making a cute kissy face.

“S-stop it” Hana stuttered as she stepped back causing her to hit something behind her or rather someone, she slowly glanced behind. “Oh no..”

 

Chu~

It seems all of the EXO members had lined up to kiss Hana either on the cheek, hand or forehead making Hana’s face turn into different shades of scarlet, it was too much for her.

“Hey Hana” Kai smirked as he leaned in, going to kiss her innocent lips but was palmed away by D.O who was glaring at him. “Haha..sorry” He smiled sheepishly before kissing her on the cheek.

“Wait, where’s Luhan hyung?” Sehun asked and everyone looked around to search for the manly deer.

“I don’t know? I thought he was with you?” Xiumin asked the younger who just pouted cutely. “Do you think he might have gotten caught by the fangirls?” He asked, worried.

And before anyone could say anything else, the school bell rang indicating that class will start and everyone groaned as they had to go out of their safe place which is the library to class where it’s filled with fangirls who will do everything just to kiss them on this day.

“Good luck to everyone!” Suho announced aloud before everyone walked out of the safety zone.

Hana then sprinted towards her locker and took all the necessary things that she needs before rushing to her class, not wanting to be late. When she got to her class, she saw many of her classmates gossiping and such, she merely disregard hearing their nonsense and sat down on her seat.

She took out her book and felt someone staring at her so she looked up slowly to see Youngjae grinning at her. “Morning Hana” He greeted before taking her hand to place a kiss on it and she was sure all the girls in the class was looking straight at her with envious eyes. “Don’t mind them” He said before sitting on the seat next to her.

“Gee, you make it sound so easy…” Hana muttered before looking down, trying to escape the eyes of the girls who silently cursed her. “Why do you have crazy fangirls anyway?” She asked him who merely chuckled as he ruffled her hair causing the girls to be more furious.

“It’s alright, they won’t hurt you” Youngjae assured her. “Besides if they do, Daehyun will beat them up for you” He shrugged. “And you know that kid is when he’s angry but..he’s even more scarier when he’s hungry though..” He added.

“Yea, I guess you’re right” Hana nodded lightly as she looked up to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun entering their class while waving at her.

“Hey, did I kiss you already?” Chanyeol asked and Hana nodded vigorously trying to escape being kissed again. “Nah, I remember clearly I haven’t but even if I did, I’ll still do it anyway” He grinned as he kissed her forehead before sitting in front of her.

“Hana, you’re so cute when you’re flustered!” Baekhyun chuckled. “No wonder Luhan likes you so much” He added before turning his head in front since the teacher had arrived.

~*~

Hana had closed her locker after putting her stuff, she felt a tap on her shoulder so she sighed as she turned around. “What?” She asked coldly.

“Woah, did something happened Hana? You look like you’re ready to kill someone!” Luhan asked as he took a step back. “Or are you unhappy to see me?” He pouted cutely.

“Eh, no, it’s not like that!” Hana said quickly making him smile. “It’s just..today is..ugh, kiss day and..the others..kissed me and um..” She mumbled as she was having a hard time talking about that certain topic.

“Oh yeah, today is Kiss Day!” Luhan exclaimed and she looked up to him. “Haha, no wonder the fangirls seem more scary than usual” He cringed. “But now that you mentioned it, I guess I should um..k-kiss you” He said shyly, it made her blush cause he looked so adorable right now.

“Uh..o-okay..” Hana stuttered as she gulped, why was she so nervous?

“But first” Luhan said before he took his hand and wiped her both her cheeks. “There, all clean” He said making her smile, he then leaned in and sweetly kissed her cheek making her feel a surge of electricity run through her whole body, it was short and yet it made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

She touched her cheek and stared straight into Luhan’s eyes. “T-thanks” She smiled shyly, to be honest, she didn’t know why she thanked him but he didn’t mind instead he flashed her a cute eye-smile as he ruffled her hair.

“Heh, it’s alright, if you want, I can kiss you again” Luhan winked and she immediately shook her head but he didn’t care, he kissed her anyway on the nose making her feel that feeling again. “So anyways,  you planning to stay at the library or eat at the cafeteria today?” Luhan asked.

“Well, all of the EXO members kissed me so I don’t think going to the cafeteria will be a good idea for me” Hana replied and he nodded. “I was planning to go to the library today but the other EXO members would just pester me or worse, pinch my cheeks again” She uttered making him chuckle.

Luhan was about to pinch her cheeks but stopped almost instantly when she glared hard at him, he flinched as he shoved his hands in his pockets. “I-I see…” He stuttered. “So err..where are you planning to go then?” He asked.

“Somewhere more peaceful than the library” Hana replied before walking away and disappearing into the crowd before the blonde could even ask her where she meant.

~*~

Hana had reached the school garden, the most peaceful place currently. She then walked around scanning the beautiful scenery in front of her, she then saw a tall silver-haired walking around  and turned his head directly at her.

“Football noona~!” He exclaimed happily as he ran to her with open arms. Hana wanted to run but she couldn’t because the tall boy had already pulled her into a tight hug. “How are you?” He asked as he let go and kissed her cheek.

“I’m fine..” Hana smiles. “Where are the others or are you here alone?” She asked.

“Hana, my daughter-in-law! How are you?” She turned her head to see Himchan rushing to her and kissed her forehead. “Take good care of our Daehyunnie ok?” He smiled and she just stared at him, puzzled.

“Yah, stop that!” Daehyun shouted as he pushed Himchan away. “Geez hyung, you’re embarrassing me..” He muttered as he looked away and crossed his arms.

“But don’t you like her?” Himchan asked and Daehyun flushed bright red at his statement. “Aw~~ Is our Daehyunnie blushing?” He teased.

“Yah!” Daehyun yelled.

Hana had averted her attention to Yongguk and Jongup who had kissed her hands. “Hey, can I kiss you again?” Youngjae smirked and she immediately took a huge step away from him. “Ah, waeyo~?” He whined cutely.

Before Hana could reply, her hand was grabbed by Daehyun and he ran away with her as he ran as fast as he can to get away from the others, she couldn’t keep up with him so she was about to fall but luckily, Daehyun had caught her just in time. “I think..we’re far enough” He panted, trying to catch his breath.

“Why’d you do that?” Hana asked, still panting.

“Because I’m shy” Daehyun replied bluntly and she raised a brow, clearly not understanding him but before she could say anything, he had kissed her on the cheek but it was really near her lips so she froze, a shade of scarlet had crept on her face. “Next time, it will be on the lips” He whispered in her ear.

“W-what?” Hana stuttered, blushing madly.

“Hehe, just kidding” Daehyun smiled cheekily as he turned around, he was blushing. “I’m sorry I made you ran all this way, I’ll buy you some ice-cream after school if you want” He said taking a glance at her.

“Nah, it’s alright” Hana smiled before she turned around. “You have Biology right? We should go to class together before we’re late” She said as she walked away with Daehyun walking beside her, smiling. “Buy me chocolates instead” She added and he playfully saluted her.

“Yessir!” He exclaimed making her smile at his childish act. She then touched her cheek, Luhan’s sweet kiss still lingered.


Ayo! :D
Hello everyone~! ^^ Sorry for not updating these days...I've been quite busy this month haha..But don't worry, I'm doing a douple update today! Oh, and how do you guys like the new poster? ;)

You guys heard that Taeyeon and Baekhyun are dating right? Haha..honestly, it was really hard to take in since my bias is Baekhyun and I love BaekYeol too much...But I'm happy for him c: Besides, I don't own him so I have no right to even protest to his desicion. I don't really ship then together but I hope the best to them ^^ And apparently, their shipping is 'ByunTae' lmao xD The ert couple haha..

But anws, Comment, Subcribe, Upvote and enjoy~ Thank you