Caught

I Love You But I Also Love You

“Hana?”

The girl looked up from her phone to see a not so pretty blonde male in front of her. She widened her eyes, she tensed up, her breath hitched and her mind was screaming ‘RUN!” but she couldn’t move, why? Because even though she needed to move, she wanted to stay her with him, her friend, Luhan.

Without another word being said, he pulled her into a hug, “Ya, Kim Hana, where did you disappear to? Don’t you know how worried I was? I couldn’t concentrate on a single thing except for you” He said, his voice cracking. “I even failed my math test”

Hana widened her eyes, she didn’t know this would affect him this much, she hugged him back, tears forming. “I’m sorry I worried you, I’m sorry you failed your math test, I’m sorry for disappearing” Her lips then curved into a smile, tears forming. “I’ve missed you”

“I missed you too” Luhan said as he hugged her tighter. “But where did you go?” He asked in which she gave no response but he didn’t care. “It doesn’t matter, at least I know you’re here and fine” He added before pulling away slowly from her, smiling at her.

The two of them noticed a gloomy brunette walking their way, his gaze on his phone and she knew he was texting her since her phone is constantly buzzing at the moment. He was too engrossed that he walked passed them so she turned her head and called out for him.

“Hey Daehyun”

The boy stopped from his tracks, looked up from his phone and turned around to see her who waved at him, he blinked rapidly before looking at the blonde. “I’m not seeing things again this time right? This is the real Hana right?” He asked in which Luhan nodded vigorously and just like that, he threw himself into her embrace with tears falling down his cheeks. “I missed you so much, how dare you just leave me like that? Food doesn’t taste so good when you’re not here!!”

Hana hugged him back, patting his back as he buried his face on her shoulder, silently crying. And after awhile, she pulled away but he still kept hugging her arm then she looked over to Luhan who stood next to her as he took her other arm and hugged it making her sigh, a few sniffles could be heard from him.

You two are such crybabies

She smiled before slowly slipping away from their grip, “Stop crying guys, not very manly” She said making the two of them instantly look away as they wiped their tears.

“I wasn’t crying, I was just…there was something in my eyes” Luhan said after calming himself down, she shook her head and let out a chuckle before turning to Daehyun who had also calmed himself down.

“Let’s do something fun” Hana said and they nodded. “Let’s uhh….” She started to think then a bright smiled was plastered on her face. “Let’s just go eat first”

At the mention of the word ‘eat’ Daehyun immediately smiled brightly too, “Yes please, I’m so damn hungry!!” He whined making Luhan roll his eyes, Hana smiled as the two were slowly going back to their old selves.

They all walked away together just like they had always done.

 

“Oh my god, stop it, that’s disgusting!!” Luhan yelled as he stared at Daehyun that was busy stuffing food in his mouth without even chewing. “You’re so gross, busan boy” He gagged then turned to Hana who was casually eating her food. “How are you okay with this?”

Hana swallowed her food before looking at Daehyun then at Luhan. “I don’t pay attention to people when I eat, I focus on food when I eat because food is more important than people right now” She said before continuing her feast.

“Yes, I can totally agree with that” Daehyun said after he swallowed a large portion of his food in his mouth that made Luhan feel even more disgusted. “So stop staring at me and eat your damn food” He hissed towards the blonde.

“Well, you never know, he might have a crush on you” Hana jokingly said making both of them stare at her. “What? It was just a joke”

“As much as I love you, I have to say that is the most disgusting joke you’ve ever told” Daehyun said, Luhan nodded vigorously making her pout. “But don’t worry about it. Here, let me tell you guys a great joke, this guy is an idiot” He pointed to Luhan with a smile.

Luhan glared at the brunette as he kicked his leg under the table, a wail of pain was heard making the blonde laugh and time just passed like this, they all just chatted happily together, laugh at stupid things then finally finished their food.

“So where are we going now?” Luhan asked as they had exited the café, Hana shrugged and Daehyun had thought of an idea in which the blonde noticed. “What is it Busan boy?”

“Let’s just walk around and if we find anything cool, we’ll go there” Daehyun said and they all agreed before walking away together.

There were a lot of people now, it was a busy street and everything was getting a bit stuffy. Luhan purposely went closer to Hana, taking her hand in his making her look at him. “I don’t want you to get lost” He smiled.

She smiled back before looking back in front. “Let’s go there!” She said as she pointed to one of the huge buildings.

“Are you planning on shopping Hana?” Daehyun asked.

“Yea, I finished all my games, I need to find something new to play but something happedned so I needed to check something out” Hana replied as they entered the building. “But I since I haven’t been here in awhile, I forgot where the game shop is”

The two boys nodded before they dragged her away to a game shop nearby and along the way, Hana kept asking if some shops where new or not.

“Woah, this place really changed” Hana said, amazed at her surroundings.

“Hana?”

The three turned around to see a woman in her early 20s, she took off her headphones and grinned at the girl with a wave. “Oh, Minzy unnie”

”I haven’t seen you here in a long time, I was beginning to think you stopped playing” She said as straightened her posture and waited for her answer.

Hana walked towards her with the two boys trailing after her, “I got lazy and I found out that you guys started delivering so..” She shrugged then started going through the shelves.

“Ah, I see, no wonder” The woman nodded. “So what brings you here?”

Hana took out a game case and started examining it. “I ordered a game and it said that my package would arrive yesterday, it didn’t come” She said sternly as she put the game away and turned to the woman.

“What game?”

“The Last of Us Remastered” Hana said and Minzy had started to check something on her computer. “Where the hell is my game?” She complained but the latter ignored her as she still kept her gaze on the computer.

“It was already sent there” Minzy said. “But the person who received it was…Hajoon?” She asked as she quickly snapped her head to Hana who had a sour face. “He’s back?”

“Aish, I swear I’m going to kill him for not telling me it arrived” Hana muttered and the woman tilted her head, as if waiting for an explanation from the girl. “Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, me and him are in good terms again, no more fighting”

Minzy nodded. “So what else had I missed? Who are those two?” She asked as she pointed towards both Luhan and Daehyun.

“Nothing much and they’re my friends by the way” Hana simply said. “Well, that’s all I wanted to know, good bye unnie” She waved at the woman before walking out of the game store.

“See ya!”

A thought had then cross Luhan’s mind. “Hana, do you call anyone oppa?” He asked and the girl began to think, Daehyun heard and leaned in to hear what she’s going to say.

“Not really, it’s just Hajoon” Hana replied. “Why do you ask?” She asked.

“Well, why don’t you call us oppa?” Daehyun asked and she looked at the two with a confused look.

“And why would I do that? We’re the same age anyway” Hana replied. “Well, almost the same age but it doesn’t really matter to me” She shrugged. “Besides the word oppa itself is weird so I rarely use it” She added and the two boys nodded sadly.

“Hey Hana, look, there’s an arcade over there” Daehyun said as he pulled the girl closer to him, he smiled seeing her getting excited.

 

After a tiring day of playing in the arcade then going out to eat again, they all decided it was time to go home, the two offered to take her home but she refused as she had said that she would be fine. The two bid their goodbyes and she began her journey back home.

“What a tiring day” She said to herself as her lips tugged upwards, happy that she got to spend the day with those two.

“Yea, was it fun?”

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Yunji and Chohee standing behind her with sour faces. “Was our warning not clear enough for you? Or are you just stupid to understand?” Yunji asked, clearly pissed off.

Well, there goes my happy day

Hana frowned and mentally cursed in her mind. “It was simple, don’t ever go to them” Chohee said. “But you ignored that warning, sorry but you’re going to regret it” She smiled evily.

And before anything else happened, Hana felt her a strong stinging pain that was sent to her back causing her to almost stumble but she managed to balance herself, she tried hard to ignore the fact that Yunji just kicked her back really hard.

Hana looked around to see that no one was here and soon she felt panicked and stupid for refusing Luhan and Daehyun’s offer. She was dragged then pushed against a wall in which caused more pain on her back, Yunji smirked.

Seriously what is wrong with this girl?

“I really do wonder what we should do with you” Yunji tilted her head. “Chohee, what should we do? Shall we give her a lesson?” She turned to the girl next to her.

Chohee nodded. “She’s such an eyesore, a mute, a burden, no one wants to be with her” She said making Hana slowly crumble inside but she kept reminding herself to just ignore those words, she can endure these harsh comments.

Hana kept calm and had her poker face then saw Yunji smirk as she lifted her chin, “Do you really think you have friends?” She asked and then she punched Hana’s stomach causing her to go down her knees as she held onto her stomach, wincing. “Heh, you’re pathetic” She muttered then kicked her.

“Yunji, this was not the plan, we were just going to mess with her that’s all” Chohee said as she witnessed her friend’s action.

Yunji chuckled, “What’re you talking about? That’s exactly what I’m doing” She said before crouching down. “You should understand that you’re really nothing special, the only reason people are with you is because you benefit them and once they get what they want, they’ll leave you”

Hana ignored tried to ignore her words but she knew she wouldn’t last long, she would break soon. And then there was that voice in her head, she was slowly losing herself.

I’m nothing, people will leave me

“Did you really think EXO and B.A.P would just come up to you and be friends?  Don’t you find that suspicious at all?” Yunji asked as she watched the girl staring emotionlessly at her. “Well, you aren’t that special so I see no use having you around so the only conclusion is that they’re playing with you”

Playing with me…?

“They’ll make you believe that they’re you’re friends so you would trust them, tell them everything, make you believe that everything will be happy forever” Yunji started. “And when they’ve had enough, they’ll leave you, forget about you, like nothing happened” She said before pulling the girl’s hair up then leaned in. “And the horrible truth comes, you’re alone and everything is just a lie”

And that’s when she had enough, tears accumulated and fell down her cheeks, unable to hold in the harsh words. “Yunji, let’s go, I think she’s learnt her lesson” Chohee said as she pulled Yunji away leaving the crying girl still on the floor.

Yunji pushed away from Chohee and glanced back at the girl. “You want to know why?” She asked and the girl slowly looked up. “Because no one likes you” She smiled so brightly before walking away. “Tch, you should’ve died that day…”

Once they were gone, Hana looked up at the sky above with a bitter smile on her face. “No one likes me, why do I keep forgetting that?” And then she slowly tried to stand up only to feel the pain again.

Well, I’m starting to regret giving life a second chance


Ayo!
Ahaha..I wonder if people even read this. But anws, sorry I haven't been updating, school is tiring me =n= And I'm going on a hiatus because my final exam is next week and I really need to concentrate so I'll be back next month.
Subscribe and enjoy~ Thank you,