Lunch with B.A.P

I Love You But I Also Love You

Hana walked in school and went to her locker. She saw a box in front of her locker that was addressed to her so she picked it up and opened it, she sighed seeing the letters in the box.

“Hi Hana!” She noticed Luhan coming and she quickly opened her locker and put the box in. “What was that?” He asked.

She closed her locker and looked at him. “Hm?” She tilted her head cutely making Luhan blush.

“N-nevermind..” He looked away. “Um, what class are you having now?” He asked.

“Mathematics” She replied.

“R-really? I also have Mathematic class, want to walk to class together?” He asked and she nodded slowly. “Okay, lets go” He smiled brightly making Hana blush.

They both walked together to class. Once they reach there, people stared at them and Hana quickly walked away from Luhan. She sat at the back near the window and looked outside hoping people will stop staring at her.

Luhan noticed that she hated attention. He sat at the table beside her and called out to her but she didn’t seem to respond. He looked in front and sighed.

She didn’t respond to him because she was busy looking out of the window where she saw B.A.P playing football. She noticed Daehyun and a smile formed on her lips without her knowing. After he scored, he went to one of the girls that was cheering for them and then took some snacks from her.

She felt warm inside and when he smiled, her heart melted. Is this feeling what Ryouta meant? Love?

Luhan stared at her and saw her smiling, he wondered what she was looking at that made her smile. He rested his head on his table and admired her beauty, she looked beautiful and the fact that she’s smiling made her even prettier. Her smile widen making his heart melt.

She turned away from the window with her poker face and noticed Luhan staring at her. Why is he staring at me? “ Lu Han” The teacher called out to him and he was still staring at Hana. “Lu Han” The teacher called out to him again. Hana felt her cheeks start to become red as she stared into his eyes.

The teacher walked towards him. “Lu Han” The teacher called him and he snapped back to reality.

“Yes?” Luhan looked at the teacher and people were staring at him. The teacher told him to stop day dreaming and pay attention. “Yes..sorry” He looked down and the teacher walked away as she continued with the lesson.

After class, Luhan walked out and Sehun hurried to him. “Are you alright? You never day dream when its mathematics. Its like your favorite subject” Sehun asked, a little concerned.

“Its nothing..I just..” Luhan said nervously as he scratched his neck. He noticed Hana walked out of class. “Hana!” He called out to her and she turned around. “Hi” He smiled and she waved at him before walking away.

Sehun was looking at Hana and then at Luhan. He smirked at his hyung, Luhan looked at him. “You like her ” He teased and Luhan blushed.

“Ah..n-no..”Luhan looked down. “I don’t know? Maybe..” He added as Sehun laughs at how Luhan just reacted. “Why are you laughing? How is this funny?” He asked looking up at him.

“Its nothing hyung” Sehun smiled genuinely at him. “But of all girls, why her?” He asked and Luhan thought for awhile and then smiled. “Luhan..are you okay? Why are you smiling like that?” He asked and his smile widen. “Luhan, your scaring me! Stop smiling!” Sehun walked away slowly from him.

-

Hana was on her way to the library where she usually spends her lunchtime but she noticed Daehyun coming towards her with Zelo next to him. “Hana~!” He beamed and she stopped and froze. His smile..why do I feel so warm inside when I see his smile? She waved at him.

“Noona, want to have lunch together?” Zelo asked. She wanted to go to the library but then she couldn’t refuse such a cute boy like Zelo. She nodded and Daehyun held her hand as three of them walked to the cafeteria.

“Lets go~!” Daehyun exclaimed holding her hand tightly. Why do you keep holding my hand? You must really like skinship. Hm..strange. I would usually feel uncomfortable but..I don’t mind it.”Hana, what’re are you thinking about?” Daehyun asked looking at her.

She looked away from him and then stared at her hand that was tightly held by Daehyun’s hand. “Oh, is it uncomfortable? I’m sorry” Daehyun smiled as he let go of her hand. “Come, lets go get food” He said as he walked to the lunch lady. I wasn’t uncomfortable..I miss his hand already.

After they got food, they sat at B.A.P’s usual spot in the cafeteria. “Hana!” Himchan greeted her as he smiled brightly, she responded by nodding. Himchan looked at her tray and it only had a red velvet cupcake. “Eh? Your only eating a cupcake? Aren’t you hungry?” He asked and she shook her head.

She looked at Daehyun and noticed that he seemed to love food since there was a pile of food on his plate. Can he actually finish that?

After she ate the cupcake, she stood up and walked away but Daehyun held her wrist. “Where are you going?” He asked as he was still munching food.

“Daehyun, please eat your food first before you talk. People don’t want to see what your eating, its disgusting..” Himchan said and Daehyun swallowed his food.

Hana looked at Daehyun. “May I leave?” She asked and he shook his head. She sighed and sat back down and looked down.

“Why do you always look down?” Daehyun asked and she didn’t respond. Of all questions..why that? “Hana~!” He began to sing as he leaned towards her.

She looked up and faced everyone. “Hm?” Just act normal..

“Are you alright? You didn’t respond to Daehyun’s question” Youngjae said.

“What question?” She asked innocently and he shook his head. “When can I leave?” She asked as she looked at Daehyun.

“Not until you eat” Daehyun replied and she was about to protest. “Eat a proper meal” He added and she nodded slowly. “If you don’t eat well, you’ll get a stomach ache and that’s bad cause we have to go into so much trouble to get you to the hospital and what if you get a disease?” Daehyun said and it looked like Hana was blanking out. Daehyun took a spoon of his food. “Now say ah~” He said.

She opened and he fed her. The other members were all shock at the brunette’s actions. “Who are you and what have you done to the real Jung Daehyun?” Youngjae asked.

Daehyun looked at them quite confused. “What nonsense are you idiots talking about?” The brunette asked.

“First of all, the Daehyun we know does not like to share his food to anyone, not even to his parents!” Youngjae said.

“And Second, he just told you something that I told him years ago. I cant believe he still remembers it!” Himchan said.

“Look, I DO share with my parents but not anymore since I don’t live with them and..I kind of do listen to your boring lectures..” Daehyun looked away and the rest of the members were still shock.

“I cant believe my son did listen to me!” Himchan exclaimed. “I feel so proud now! And he’s sharing~” He added.

Daehyun looked annoyed and sighed. He turned to Hana and noticed some stains on her face so he wiped it with his finger causing her face to blush. “Aish, you got food on your face”

“Ah~! And now my son is in love!” Himchan beamed. “Tell us when you guys are getting married ok?” He added.

“W-what the hell Himchan?! What’re you talking about?!” Daehyun protested as a shade of scarlet covered his face.  

And so, Daehyun kept on feeding Hana as the other members kept on teasing them. Hana being her oblivious self was completely clueless on what was happening. “Hana” Someone called out to her and she turned around.

It was Luhan, the cute blonde in her Math class. B.A.P were all staring at him and Daehyun kept glaring at him, Luhan noticed that Daehyun was looking at him strangely and he started to feel nervous. “Ah..W-what class are you having later?” He asked.

“History class” She replied.

“Okay then..um, see you tomorrow then..” Luhan said and walked away as he escaped the Daehyun’s glares. I thought she was a loner?

“I don’t like that guy” Daehyun then said after Luhan left. The rest of the guys kind of laughed at his words. “What?” He asked looking at them.

“You seem jealous” Youngjae smirked making Daehyun blush.

“N-no! Why would I?” He protested.

“Well, he talked to your girlfriend” Youngjae said pointing at Hana and she was so confused on what’s happening.

“Huh?” She asked tilting her head.

“I-its nothing!” Daehyun said. “Um..by the way, how do you know that guy?” He asked curiously ignoring the smirks that was given by his friends.

“Luhan is in my Mathematics Class, he’s just a classmate” She replied and he nodded slowly. “Why do you ask?” She asked and he smiled nervously.

“Ah…Its nothing!” He replied. “You said that you have History class after this right? I’m also in your class so lets go” He quickly change the topic and grabbed her hand and ran off leaving the rest of the members.