First Encounter

I Love You But I Also Love You

It was the Second Year of High School and I bet nothing changed...

I walked to school and then noticed EXO waiting at the school gate. I walked pass them, my head was down so that my hair could cover my face.

“Kim Hana” I heard my name being called and stopped, I turned around and looked up to see a blonde waving at me.  “Its me Luhan, I’m in your math class” He said. No wonder he looked familiar.

He’s in my math class…? I never noticed that. In fact, I never really thought he existed and I never knew his name. How should I respond? This is so weird? I just responded with a simple wave and walked away quickly. Okay..that was weird.

I walked through the hallways and went to my locker. Unfortunately, my locker is near a popular brunette called Jung Daehyun and he’s one of the kingkas ,he’s in B.A.P. Because of that, fangirls always make a huge crowd so I find it hard to get my things.

I was surprised that it was empty, no fangirls. I opened my locker and grabbed my books for my class and close my locker. I walked through the hallways with my head down as usual but then, I accidently bumped into a guy that was running and we both fell.

“Sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I was going” He said as he stood up. I took my books that was scattered on the floor and got up. “A-are you hurt?” He asked as he checked if I had bruises. “Wait, do I know you?” He asked and I didn’t respond. “Can you look up for awhile?” He asked.

I looked up and I noticed that the person in front of me is Jung Daehyun, we both had eye contact and..am I blushing?! “Eh? Your that girl in my history class right?” He asked and I nodded slowly, I’m not really sure. Am I?

“Your name is..Kim Hana right?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled and my heart started to beat fast. Eh? What’s wrong with me?

The school bell rang indicating us that we’re late for class. “I have to go, bye, see you later” He said as he ran away.

“Bye..” I said quietly and walked towards my class. I went in and sat at the back seat near the window. The teacher hasn’t arrived and the class was noisy. Aish, why are they so noisy? Can they just shut up? I was quite frustrated.

I looked outside the window and saw Luhan playing football ((Never knew he played football) and there was a crowd of fangirls cheering for him. Luhan kicked the ball and it went inside the goal. He stopped and looked up, wait.. is he looking at me? He smiled and waved at me, I blushed.

I looked away from the window and noticed the teacher had already arrived. “Have you finished your assignments?” The teacher asked and the whole class went silent. “Who ever remembered to do their assignments, please pass it to me” The teacher said.

I stood up and walked towards the teacher handing my assignment. Eh? Am I the only one that did it? The door opened and Daehyun came in, I never knew he was in my Chemistry class. “Mianhae seonsaengnim!” He said.

“Your late. Did you finish your assignment?” The teacher asked and he shook his head. “Get to your seat” The teacher sighed and he nodded as he walked to his seat.

-

After some time, class was finished and the students walked out. “Jung Daehyun and Kim Hana” The teacher called our names. I walked towards the teacher. “Daehyun, your failing my class”

“Sorry..” He said looking down.

“Since Kim Hana is one of my best students, I’m assigning her to tutor you” The teacher said and my eyes widen as I look at the teacher. “Unless there’s a problem”

I shook my head and looked at Daehyun, he looked at me and smiled. “Okay then, you are dismissed” The teacher said and we both walked out.

I walked away but Daehyun called out to me so I turned around. “Do you want to do this tutoring stuff after school?” He asked and I nodded. “I’ll wait for you at the gate then” He smiled and walked away.

It was lunch and I usually spend it at the library. I walked to the library and took a book and read it. “Oh, Hana” I heard a familiar voice and turned around, I saw Luhan. “So this is where you always disappear to every time its lunch” He said to himself. “Aren’t you hungry?” He asked and I shook my head.

He looked at me and smiled, “Your lying” I tilted my head, not really knowing what’s he talking about. “Your obviously hungry. Come, lets go to the cafeteria” He said as he grab my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria.

As we ran together hand in hand, I could feel people staring at us and I could hear my heart beat louder and louder. We reached the cafeteria and I felt everyone staring at us, I hate it. I looked down and I felt like running away, I tried to let go of his hand but he tightened it. I looked at him and he gave an assuring smile and said, “Its alright, don’t be scared”

After he said that, I felt calm and safe as I felt my heart beat faster than usual. W-what’s wrong with me? I feel hot, am I having a fever? I put the back of my hand on my forehead, I’m perfectly fine but why do I suddenly feel like this?

After we got food, we went out and sat on the benches at the school garden. “I’m sorry..” He suddenly said and I looked up at him. “I know you must’ve felt uncomfortable” He said.

“I-its okay..” I mumbled and he smiled.

“That’s the first time I’ve heard your voice, how come you don’t talk much?” He asked and I looked down, I cant tell him, he’ll never understand. No one does.. “Sorry, it must personal” He apologized.

I stood up and bowed. “Thanks for the food” I said quietly and walked away going to my class.

 I guess that’s how I realize those two boys existed and that’s how they came into my life.