Sungyeol

You're My Melody

You entered the huge building. It had a stage and at the back, almost invisible, was a black Yamaha grand piano. Your eyes looked at the piano longingly. *How long has it been since I’ve touched a piano?* you sadly smiled as the distant memories replayed in your mind.

“~~~~~-shi?” the man named Tablo interrupted your thoughts. Him and his friend had introduced themselves to you earlier.

“Yes?” you put on a slightly forced smile.

“If it’s okay with you, you must look presentable for the concert,” Tablo looked at you with pleading eyes. “Just a dress, heels and a slight touch of makeup.”

“The hair as well,” Mithra chimed in.

You nodded your head, “I’m fine with that.”

“Thank you so much for doing this, if you didn’t eavesdrop then who knows what we would have been doing now…” Tablo trailed off.

“Umm… may I ask who I’m accompanying?” you were still clueless.

“Our awesome male band called Infinite!” Mithra proudly boomed. “Don’t worry, they’ll all hot.”

You lightly blushed.

Tablo rolled his eyes, “Let’s get you and Infinite acquainted and then off you go, to become our beautiful pianist!”

You giggled. *Infinite… interesting name for a band… first time I’ve heard of them.*

 

You were walking down the halls and found yourself alone in front of Infinite’s waiting room. *How’d I end up by myself?* you sighed at the flashback of Tablo and Mithra saying that they had to do some final checks with lighting and effects. *Here goes nothing*

You knocked on the door lightly then opened it. You stepped into the room when someone was putting on their shirt.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t know you were changing and I should’ve waited for some kind of reply!” you Asian squatted in the corner of the room.

You heard chuckling behind you.

“It’s okay, I should’ve have replied,” it was a guy.

You stood back up and faced him. *He’s really good-looking and that baby fat…*

“I’m Sungyeol,” Sungyeol extended his hand towards you.

“I’m ~~~~~~,” you placed your hand in his. “I’m your replacement pianist for today.”

“I see,” Sungyeol just nodded and flashed a smile at you. *I already know who you are…*

“Where are the other band members?” you cautiously said every word.

“They’re in the other rooms changing and getting their makeup done. I was first in line so I’m just waiting for them to come back,” Sungyeol sat on the lounge and patted the space next to him.

You sat down on the lounge but kept a large space between you and him.

“~~~~~~-shi!” you heard Mithra’s voice. “Time to become pretty!”

You giggled, “I’m coming.”

“Already making a move Sungyeol?” Mithra raised an eyebrow at him.

“Hyung, it’s not like that,” he laughed it off.

Mithra just huffed a breath then pulled you out of the room. “You can meet the other members later! Let’s go!”

-------------

You met Sungyeol :)