Chicken

You're My Melody

Infinite were gobbling down chicken when you and Sungyeol came into the tent. All of Infinite's staff were eating chicken as well.

"~~~~~!" Sungjong called you over. "Come here and sit next to me!" he made space for you.

You sat down cautiously, not to step on any chicken. Sungyeol sat on the other side of you, just to make sure you were eating.

*If she rejects the food, she's going to have to go through me first* Sungyeol took a box of chicken.

"Hey!" Dongwoo glared at Sungyeol with his mouth full of chicken. "That's my chicken!"

"It's hers now," Sungyeol glanced at you then raised an eyebrow at Dongwoo. *Don't have anything else to say to that do you!*

"Don't give any to Sungyeol," Dongwoo winked at you then started to eat again.

You smiled and then looked at the chicken. *It looks good but I shouldn't eat too much.* You grabbed a chicken drumstick and start to take bites out of it.

"Yummy?" Sungyeol peered at you with a chicken in hand.

You nodded and continued to eat. Sungjong handed you some soda.

"Didn't I tell you not to let him eat?" Dongwoo looked at you. "Don't listen to you're oppa?" he pouted.

*Oppa?* you thought. *He's probably older than me anyways* you thought. "Sorry, oppa," you hesitated when you said oppa. You held the box towards Dongwoo.

"I was just joking ~~~~~-ah, eat a lot!" he beamed at you and stole a chicken from Hoya's box.

"Hey! Get your own chicken!" Hoya snatched his box full of chicken away from Dongwoo's reach.

"Just one!" Dongwoo put on his innocent puppy dog look.

"Eww!" Sungjong pretended to gag. "Hyung, that doesn't suit you!"

Dongwoo looked at L, "Myungsoo-ah, can hyung have a chicken?"

L shrugged and shoved his half finished box of chicken towards Dongwoo.

"I love you the most L!" he glared at Hoya. He started to eat again.

You laughed at their bickering and took another bite out of your chicken.

"Eat a lot okay? We're eating dinner late again," Sungyeol's cheeks were full of chicken making him look like he was bloated in his cheeks.

You nodded and reached for your soda. You gulped half of it down.

*Carmen, you planned this again? Or is it one of those plans that you get Woohyun to be the lead* Sungyeol looked at Woohyun. Woohyun shrugged and gave him a 'don't-look-at-me' look.

Sungyeol looked back at you and went back to eating the chicken before Dongwoo ate it all.

-----------------

^^