Mastermind Joining The Scene

You're My Melody

You just blinked taken aback at the possessive pronouns she had just used, "I didn't know it was coming." You stood up as it was the last bit of the performance and you, as promised, made your way to their tent.

"Where are you going?" the girl followed you. "To see Infinite oppas?" she evilly smirked. "Take me with you."

You just side glanced at her and quickened your pace. She was catching up but got stopped by the security guard. You breathed a sigh and thanked him, he knew you were with Infinite. "Please go on ahead, Infinite are requesting you," the security guard nodded and smiled at you. He winked and you gratefully smiled back.

You made your way past him when you heard screaming, "Why is she allowed in there?!"

You looked back and then bumped into someone, "Ouch!" You rubbed your nose and looked up at the person you had bumped into. "Key?" you replayed the mini serenade they had done for you just a while ago.

"Like it?" Key winked at you. "Our Lucifer," he chuckled at you. "Your nose okay?"

You nodded, "I need to go and see Sungyeol and Infinite oppas." You felt a bit uncomfortable with Key since you didn't know him that well. You only just met him a few hours ago and he was treating you like a close friend.

*She feels uncomfortable around me?* Key just nodded. "You want me to take you to their tent?"

"It's okay, I know where it is," you smiled politely. "I'll see you later Key-sshi," you bowed than your heels then walked away towards Infinite's tent.

 

"Good job Hyun," Carmen was talking to Woohyun on the phone. She had three computers around her and she had her legs crossed on her chair. She had several other screens around her displaying the concert stage, audience and your seat. She had cameras everywhere and she was watching your every move. She even cussed at the who followed you. "That is getting in the way of everything I planned!" Carmen pressed a button on her bluetooth that was I her ear 24/7. "Bruce, block the girl following ~~~~~~. She's ruining everything I planned, hurry up!" Carmen ordered the security. Through the screen, Carmen saw the security guard jump a little from the immediate order from Carmen.

Bruce stepped in between you and the fangirl that was following you. She started go wild as she was angry with the fact that the security guard did not stop you but her instead.

"Good job Bruce, promotion to you tonight," Carmen smiled and tapped her bluetooth again. "Hyun, ~~~~~~~'s coming your way. Make sure to keep her with Sungyeol at all times. I want to remember him. Sungyeol's the key to her happiness and heart," Carmen's voice became sad towards the end. "Thank Hyunie, I'll see you and ~~~~~ soon. Tell her to call me and I'll meet you guys later. Tell her to introduce me to you guys, even though I know all of you. Tell the other Infinite oppas to pretend that we haven't met before and invite me to dinner okay? Bye Hyunie."

 

You reached Infinite's tent to see Infinite's coordis running around everywhere with clothes and bottles of makeup remover.

"Dongwoo! Come here and take off that paint, it's going to be bad for your skin," one of the coordis were trying to get the drawing off Dongwoo's arm.

"I want to keep it on! I like it!" Dongwoo bolted from his seat and went towards Hoya. "Hoya! Protect me!"

"Get off me and change. We're going to dinner and you shouldn't have that on your arm. Bad impression," Hoya shrugged him off and pushed him into a seat.

"What's going on here?" Sunggyu came and looked at Dongwoo. "Take it off, mine's off already and so should yours be. You can keep it on another time," he motioned for the coordi to do her thing.

You scanned the premises in search for Sungyeol when Woohyun tapped you on the shoulder.

"~~~~~-ah!" Woohyun had a cute smile on and hugged you around the shoulders. "Fancy seeing you here," he chuckled at his inside joke. "Looking for Sungyeol?" he nudged you playfully. "He's taking off his makeup and applying some BB cream."

You nodded and smiled back, somehow Woohyun felt like an older brother to you. Of course you didn't know why but he knew of course. "I'll wait for him," you sat down in one of the spare chairs and Woohyun sat down next to you.

"Where are you staying? With a friend?" Woohyun looked at his watch, it read 9:57pm. "Wouldn't she be late? Won't your family be worried about a pretty lady like you, out by herself at this time?"

You shook your head, "My family aren't here with me but I'm living with my best friend." *Oh right, I should call Carmen since she might be worried that I'm not home.* You flipped open your phone and dialled her number, Woohyun smiled to himself.

After a couple of rings Carmen picked up.

"Hey what's up ~~~~~?" Carmen had a happy-go-lucky tone to her voice.

"I'm with err… a couple of my new friends," you glanced at Woohyun.

"We're having dinner so if your friend wants to join then she can," Woohyun nodded, got up and then went to a free coordi to remove some of his makeup. Sungyeol sat down in his place and just waited patiently for you to end your phone call.

"This late?" Carmen's voice became a little louder. "Guys or girls?"

You bit your lip and looked at Sungyeol, "Guys…? They invited you as well, if you want to come and have dinner. We haven't really eaten dinner together since I came to Korea. Come."

*Must be Carmen… if she comes, then it'll be obvious to everyone that ~~~~'s related to me and Woohyun* Sungyeol thought for a bit. *Woohyun's probably telling the guys to pretend to not know Carmen. That'll be difficult for him.*

Carmen thought about it for a while, "Tell me the restaurant and I'll meet you and your friends there," Carmen said bye and hanged up.

You tucked your phone away and then looked at Sungyeol, "Oppa, my friend's coming to eat dinner with us, is that okay?"

"Sure, it's not she's a die hard Inspirit," Sungyeol muttered the last bit of the sentence.

"What was that oppa? I didn't get what you said just then," you leaned closer to him.

"It's nothing," Sungyeol patted your cheek then got up to change.

---------------

:)