Ideas

You're My Melody

You pressed the doorbell and then waited. You tapped your foot impatiently and waited a few more seconds but there was no answer. You let out a heavy breath and then pressed the doorbell again. No answer still. *Why isn't anyone getting the door? Manager told me they were at home and had no evening schedule today!* You pressed the doorbell 4 times. "Oppa!" you were about to knock on the door when it opened. "AH!"

"AHHH!!!" Sungyeol screamed and jumped back.

"Oppa!" you beamed.

"You scared me!" Sungyeol touched his racing heart. "What are you doing at our dorm?" Sungyeol had just woken up from a nap. *Are there any saesang fans?* he scouted the place. "Quickly come in," he ushered you in quickly.

The dorm was fairly clean but you could see that some places were a bit dirty. You didn't mind, it made you feel more secure and you got a slight insight to their lives.

"What bring you here?" Sungyeol stifled a yawn and sat down in the living room.

"Oppa was sleeping?" you peered at his tired expression.

"Yeah, most of us didn't get much sleep for the past few days. If you're wondering, at all, the rest of Infinite are in dreamland right now. Where I should be," he slouched a bit and got his bamboo sausage thing.

"I need ideas for my assignment," you gave him a bright smile.

*This isn't how she treats strangers, well, people she doesn't know too well. She only treats Carmen, who I know so far, like this.* Sungyeol straightened up a bit and analysed your movements. "And how can I help you with that?"

"I need to modify these popular clothing trends and make it my own work. It needs to have originality and show some of my characteristics and personality in it."

"That's-" Sungyeol yawned. "Hard," he scratched his neck. "What design are you using first of all?"

"I was thinking maybe casual wear, not sure."

Woohyun came out, he had received a text from Carmen that you were at Infinite's dorm. She told him to keep an eye on Sungyeol and give you a few tips on your assignment. "What are you guys up to?"

"Woohyun oppa," you smiled. "Sungyeol oppa's helping me get ideas for my assignment," you looked at Sungyeol with an encouraging smile.

"Err… yeah, what she said," Sungyeol meekly smiled at Woohyun.

*She's different from before… Carmen didn't tell me that ~~~~'s attitude changed* Woohyun laid down and his head rested on Sungyeol's outstretched legs. "Any ideas so far?"

"Nope," you pouted and blew air into your cheeks.

*Definitely different* both Woohyun and Sungyeol though the same thing and exchanged glances.

"How about you do something for us to wear," Sungyeol thought. He didn't have anything else besides that idea.

"Keep explaining," you inched closer to Sungyeol and Woohyun and gave him your undivided attention.

"Like we can be the models and you can make us a clothing line. We'll even wear it for one of our stage performances," Sungyeol shrugged. "I'll arrange something with manager hyung."

"Since we're practising for our remix of 'Be Mine', how about you make us our stage outfits. It can be how you see us and originality is that our outfits have to have the same colours but different styles so people can differentiate between us," Woohyun was wide awake now.

"Come to think of it, we don't have any stage outfits for the remix yet," Sungyeol looked up towards the ceiling. "How's it sound? I know making 6 more outfits may seem like a trek but that's the only ideas we've got with our mushy, dreamland brains of ours."

You giggled at the 'mushy, dreamland brains of ours' bit. "I think it's a wonderful idea. I don't have much to do at home I might as well do that. Thanks oppas for the idea!"

"No problem," they both said in perfect sync.

"Do you mind if I get some measurements? I'll just get the two of you and start on your outfits then I'll come back again when everyone's awake and do the others," you thought as many ideas were popping up in your head. "Well, 'Be Mine' is slightly a sad song so maybe dark but sharp colours can do the trick."

Woohyun and Sungyeol both shrugged.

"Grey and black should do the trick and I'll make variations of the suit to match each personality and my perception of all you" you smiled at the idea. You were growing more excited thinking about the possibilities. "Thanks so much oppas."

"It's okay," Woohyun chuckled at your excited self. "Take my measurements first," he stood up.

You nodded, "Oppas, if I really do this, will you really wear it on stage?"

"Of course we will!" Sungyeol jumped up, stretching his stiff legs and arms. "I'll convince manager hyung and the other hyungs and Sungjong and Myungsoo will probably want to wear something you make."

You smiled in understanding, "Thank you so much oppa!"

Sungyeol nodded and smiled back, "Hurry and take measurements so you can get started."

You rushed over to Woohyun who had found a measuring tape somewhere. You got to work and determination spread across your face as you promised yourself and Infinite that you would make them handsome and charming outfits to wear on stage.

--------------

:)