Love Overcomes Everything !

You're My Melody

After dinner, everyone was crowding around the lounge. It was finally time to tell everything that had happened to them that day.

“Wait!” Woohyun held out his hands in front of him in a ‘stop’ gesture. “She should be here… about… now!” he pointed to the door.

On cue, Carmen came rushing into the door with a slightly red nose from the cold outside. She kicked off her heels and chucked her bag next to the shoe rack and came running into Woohyun’s arms.

You smiled at the cute couple. “So when did you ignore me?” you raised an eyebrow.

Carmen giggled and came over to hug you. “So what’s so important?”

“It’s about the investigation that I told you about,” Woohyun grabbed Carmen and she ended up between his legs.

“I tried to get on that case since they knew I know you guys but I couldn’t do much,” Carmen pressed her lips into a thin line.

“It’s okay baby~” Woohyun cooed Carmen.

“Well! Enough making us singles go through depression. Bet ~~~~ is itching to know what happened,” Sunggyu ruffled your hair.

You nodded eagerly. “I thought I should just wait until you guys told me. I didn’t want to be nosy and thought you all needed some space and a yummy meal before telling me about your eventful day.”

“Such an angel!” Sungjong pinched your cheeks and giggled.

“Hands off maknae!” Sungyeol tugged you back and you ended up sitting on his lap.

You blushed a fine tint of red and bit your lip. “So do carry on oppas.”

Sunggyu started, “Well, you heard about the basics right?”

You nodded, “She pressed charges against you saying you her.”

“To summarise,” Carmen took over. “The girl was actually a huge fan of Infinite. After all the investigations had finished, she said it was just a prank to get Infinite to notice her and give her some ‘special’ attention.”

“But there was something else,” Sungyeol whispered.

Infinite just stayed still and let Sungyeol say the rest now. Carmen shut up since she didn’t know what Sungyeol was about to say. *I said everything there is to know right? Was there more to it?*

“She was my fan,” Sungyeol sighed. “She saw ~~~~ and I becoming close. She was probably the one that tried to spy on us that time. You know… the ‘cat’.”

You nodded, taking in every detail that Sungyeol had said. Until something clicked. “So… it was my fault?” you whispered.

Infinite grew alarmed that you had taken things the wrong way.

“Wait what babe?” Sungyeol spun you around on his lap. He cupped your cheeks, “You’re not at fault. Why the hell would you think that?”

“Because she was your fan and she probably didn’t want me with you and maybe-“ You got cut off.

“YAH!!” Infinite came over and jumped on you and Sungyeol.

You squealed under the Infinite mass but Sungyeol took all their weight and left you unharmed. They all said supportive things to ease your guilt and got off one by one.

“It’s not your fault!” Dongwoo smiled at you.

“Can’t do anything since you guys are a couple,” Hoya socked Sungyeol’s arm and poked your side.

“Love comes with jealousy,” Sunggyu poked his tongue out.

“Being a celebrity is hard, fans can be mean at times too,” Woohyun ruffled your hair. “Don’t let it get to you.”

“Love overcomes everything!” Sungjong threw his arms in the air and winked at you.

“She wanted attention from us. We can’t help it,” L smirked.

“Yah!” Sungyeol bonked L on the head.

“Yeol-ah,” L pouted and rubbed his sore spot.

“Your aegyo isn’t that influential now,” Sungyeol stuck out his tongue at L.

L glared at Sungyeol and went to you. “~~~~, break up with him. I disapprove of your relationship.” He hugged and nuzzled your cheek.

You laughed and hugged L back. “No can do oppa. Like Sungjong oppa said, ‘Love overcomes everything!’”.

Everyone grew silent and laughed at your adorable aegyo.

-----------

Long awaited update guys !

I’ll keep the updates coming ! :D

It’s not over yet !

 

P.S. This fic is coming to an end shortly :)