Reality Or Imagination?

You're My Melody

You and Sungyeol were in the car, on the way back to Infinite’s dorm. You got out and headed to their dorm wit Sungyeol right at your flanks. You saw something move in the shadows.

*Must be a cat.* You just shook it off when something collided with the side of your face, leaving a deep red gash on your cheek.

“~~~~~?” Sungyeol rushed to your side and cupped your face. He saw the gash and looked in the shadows for whoever threw that object. “Are you okay?”

You just stood there still, in shock but recovered as soon as you had heard Sungyeol’s worried voice.

“I’m fine oppa,” you were about to touch the red gash but Sungyeol stopped you.

“Don’t touch it, it’s bleeding,” he’s expression turned hard.

You heard a girl giggling quietly from the shadows. You turned your head towards her voice. “Oppa, did you hear that?”

“Hear what? Let’s get you inside and clean your wound,” Sungyeol pushed you up the stairs and into the dorm.

*Maybe it was my imagination but I’m so sure that I heard a girl’s giggle.* You shook your head and looked into Infinite’s dorm. You dropped straight onto the floor, tears welling in your eyes as you saw the person standing in front of you. “Carmen…”

"Hey baby," Carmen spread out her arms towards you. "I'm backin the flesh."

You rushed into her arms, practically knocking her over. "What happened? Did they let you go? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Sorry sweetie, I wasn't allowed. I was confined but that's all I can tell you," Carmen giggled as you snuggled into her arms. "How are you coping?"

"Better now that you're here," you smiled at her. "I really missed you. I'm sorry for leaving you on a bad note. I would have done that for you as well."

"I know," Carmen squeezed you and then pinched your cheeks.

"Hey!" you pouted. Carmen let your cheeks go, rubbing them for you.

Woohyun just stood watch at your reunion. *This is how it should be. All of us together, like how it used to be.*

----------

Carmen’s return !