You Especially

You're My Melody

You arrived at Infinite's dorm. You didn't call them because you wanted to surprise them secretly. You heard the chatter and laughter from outside. Key pushed you out, closed the door and rolled down the window.

"Go and have fun. You deserve that much otherwise I'm going to fire you," he grinned.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm going oppa."

"Good, call me," he waved and then the van drove off.

You nodded and waited for the van to be completely out of sight. You took a breath and went to Infinite's front door. It wasn't locked, like usual and you knew they only locked it if they weren't there. You turned the knob, knowing that as soon as she walked in, they were already sprawled out eating. She went in and took off her shoes.

"~~~~~!" Sungjong beamed and jumped at you. "I thought you weren't coming!"

"That's what I thought too but I finished earlier than expected," you smiled at him. "What's for dinner?"

"Your favourite, pork belly," Carmen smiled and scooted over. "Sit next to me."

You saw Carmen and bounce into her arms. "Feed me!"

Carmen rolled her eyes. "Baby."

You pouted.

Sungyeol came and sat next to you. "I'll feed you too."

You eagerly nodded. "Sure!"

*I thought he was the devo one just a while ago.* L raised an eyebrow but kept eating.

 

"~~~~~!" Sungjong sat next to you while everyone else was cleaning up the table and food to play games. He started to talk about your music playing. "I loved your music, how come you suddenly stopped?"

You turned your head to look at him. "What did you just say?"

"I loved your piano?" Sungjong looked at you while tilting his head to one side. "Why?"

"H-how did you k-know?" you shuffled back into the wall, away from Sungjong.

Sungjong gasped and stood up abruptly. "H-hyung!" he ran into the kitchen to Sungyeol and Woohyun washing the dishes.

"What?" Sungyeol didn't pay much attention to him.

"CARMEN!" you screamed from the living room. She was in the kitchen, scraping left over food in the bin.

She jolted and almost dropped the plate she was holding. She looked at Woohyun and Sungyeol then ran towards where you were. "What are you doing there?" she saw you in the far corner of the room.

"H-he knows!" you pointed to Sungjong. Everyone had come into the room when they heard you scream.

Carmen bent down in front of you. "Tell me slowly sweetie. Don't rush and tell me everything."

Sungyeol took a step towards you but Woohyun blocked him.

"He knows about my piano playing. He was talking about how good I was when I was young but I don't play anymore! I didn't even know him before I came to Korea!" you looked at all of Infinite's faces. "Don't tell me everyone knew who I was?" you put your hands to your ears and shook it.

Carmen made you face her, "That's absurd. You’re just hearing things and plus, Sungjong probably found out your piano playing when you became their replacement-" Carmen put her hand to .

"How did you know?" you squished yourself more into the corner. You took out your phone and dialled a number. Everyone just froze, knowing you had figured out a piece of the puzzle. "Kibum oppa? Can you come pick me up?"

Silence took over for a few seconds.

"H-hurry o-oppa," you hang up and put your phone in your pocket. "Please get away fro me."

Sungyeol's heart broke, "~~~~-ah, don't say that."

You looked at him straight in the eyes, "You especially."

--------------------