Offer

You're My Melody

After your outfits were shown to the kpop world, you became remotely famous with the search ranks climbing higher and higher saying, 'Who is the mystery designer?'. Infinite could not take on any more designers but you told them that you could help them in the future with designs and jacket covers as well as picking outfits for variety shows. You got full marks for your assignment and you had nothing else to do.

You were watching tv while eating fried rice when you saw a program with Shinee. They were on an interview show.

"So, who will be the designer for your next promotions?" the interviewer asked Key. "How about Infinite's mystery designer?"

Key spoke into his microphone, "Yes, in fact, that designer will be our newest designer. SME told us just recently who that designer was and she will be offered a place in our company."

You choked on rice, "W-w-what?"

"Really?" the interviewer started to ask questions about you and their jacket covers.

Your phone rang and you bolted towards the phone. "Hello?"

"Is this Miss ~~~~ who was the designer of Infinite's latest outfits?" the guy on the receiver said.

"Y-yes it's me," your heart beat nervously.

"We will like to join our company and design outfits for Shinee. Would you like to accept?"

"I will but I'm only an amateur and those outfits were for my assignment for Uni. I don't think I have the qualifications to-"

"We will have other designers working with you but you will be the head designer."

"Oh okay," you didn't think you would decline the offer.

"Come to our company tomorrow and meet Shinee. I'll see you tomorrow, have a good day," the person hung up.

"But I already know Shinee…" you said into the receiver and sighed. You put the phone down and ate your fried rice again. "What will Infinite oppas say?"

-----------------