Be Mine

You're My Melody

You awkwardly shifted in your seat as the fan girls continued to glare at you.

"Nice performance!" Suzy high fived Minho and Jiyeon high fived Onew.

"Thanks! It was a special treat for all our Shinee fans out there!" Onew grinned at waved.

"And to a special fan as well?" Jiyeon nudged Minho. Minho just shook his head while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Maybe," Suzy wiggled her eyebrows at the two of them.

"Anyways! Here's out last and the most anticipated performance tonight!" Onew said with much enthusiasm.

"That's right!" Suzy pointed to the camera. "It's what most girls want to have as their boyfriends!"

"All those Inspirits out there! Wave your hands in the air for your god-like idols…" Minho raised his hand in the air.

"INFINITE!!!!" Jiyeon squealed into the microphone and pointed to the stage with aegyo.

All the fans around you screamed their heads off and you squealed in happiness as you waited so long for their performance. You wished you had made a poster as well.

Infinite came on stage and then whispered 'good lucks' and 'fighting' to each other as the stage was still dark and getting into their starting positions. The lights came on and the music started to play.

All the fans screamed again and some sparkly fireworks shot out in front of the stage near you. You jumped a little from the surprise but regained your composure and concentrated on the melody of the song.

L came out and did his part of the song then Woohyun sang and revealed his '11' abs. All you could see was screaming all around you. You slightly blushed as well.

Sungjong came out and you were mesmerised by his voice and expressions. He didn't seem like the girly, funny guy anymore to you but a man with seriousness in him.

It was the chorus:

Be mine.

I'll love you right?

I'll worry about you right?

I'll take care of you until the very end.

Be mine.

You know who I am right?

You saw  me right?

I'll protect you until the very end.

You loved the dance move when they sang 'OH!' It made you feel all fuzzy inside.

Sungyeol came out an sang, "Do you hear me?" and glanced in your direction. Luckily, no one saw except you.

As Infinite sang the second verse and chorus, it was their dance break next. You were astonished by how amazing the dance choreography was and how in sync they were. You just stared at them, blocking all the sounds around you except for Infinite's singing and music. They kept singing till the last chorus and this time, they did something that made you blush a deep red for everyone to see.

"Now!" Woohyun screamed. They all jumped off the stage and made their way to your seat. As they made their way, they improvised cool dance moves and gave some fan service. They kept singing as well.

Sungyeol reached you first then then rest of Infinite came as well and crowded around you. Sungyeol offered his hand and you hesitantly took it and he pulled you up from your seat.

They sang and danced in a circle around you and when they sang the 'OH!' part of the chorus, they all pointed at you. You blushed a deep shade of red and embarrassingly covered parts of your face with your hands. You were meekly smiling. *Why does this feel familiar? Like I experienced this before?*

Infinite jumped back on stage quickly and Sungyeol gave you his trademark smile and sent you back to your seat.

"Come to our tent at the end," Sungyeol whispered in a casual manner when he walked past you. He joined in for the rap at the end and then Infinite's performance ended.

All the girls cheered and waved their arms in the air like crazy screaming out 'Oppas! Saranghaeyo!' and other things along those lines. Infinite waved back as the filming finished and started to do some random aegyo for fan service. You giggled but stopped when the girl beside you glared at you, "Who are you and why did my Sungyeol oppa and other Infinite oppas give you that serenade?"

----------

Serenade ! <3