Lead Designer

You're My Melody

After a few days, everything was back to normal. The press weren’t on Infinite’s backs anymore and Sungyeol could spend more time with you. You were more or less busy. You still had to finish your college course and your newly contracted company was pushing you on edge.

“You coming to work again?” Sungyeol nuzzled your cheek as he had come to visit you in the morning.

“Maybe?” you while giggling.

Sungyeol’s phone started to buzz lightly in his pocket. He sighed, “That’s my cue to leave. I’ll see you later tonight.” He kissed your cheek. “Or maybe even earlier,” he winked at you. “Bye babe.”

“Bye oppa,” you kissed his slightly-now thin cheek. *I liked it better when he had more baby fat in his cheeks.*

Sungyeol reluctantly left pouting all the way into Infinite’s van that was waiting in front of your apartment.

“Who’s sulking now?” Woohyun poked his tongue out at Sungyeol. “Saying to me when you act the same way.”

“Shut up Woohyun, I’m not in the mood,” Sungyeol went to the back and sat next to L by the window.

 

Later that day, you rushed into Woolim Entertainment. *Why did they have to call me? There are other designers that have been working here for ages and they said that they all called in sick?* You blew your bangs as you raced into the elevator and pressed ‘7’.

You stepped out onto the 7th floor and rushed through the door. “What is the problem?”

“Ah ~~~~, glad you could join us,” Infinite’s manager smirked.

“Oppa?!” your eyes widened in realisation. “What are you doing here?”

“I work here?” he raised an eyebrow and smiled. “And so do you so hurry up and sit.”

You looked around the room and saw Infinite with grins plastered on their faces and took a seat next to Dongwoo, the only remaining seat. “So what’s happening?”

“We recommended you to be our leading designer for however long you want,” Infinite’s manager grinned.

“Wait what?” you choked on your own saliva and started a coughing fit. Dongwoo patted your back lightly.

“Babe! Welcome to the Infinite team!” Sungyeol bounced out of his seat and hugged you around the neck.

“You played a part in this right?” you looked up and rolled your eyes at him.

“Maybe I did,” he winked at you getting you to blush.

“We all did!” Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“I can’t believe you guys want me to be your lead designer,” you had slight tears of joy in your eyes.

“You’ll do great!” they all yelled and crowded around your sea and hugged you.

-----------

SO YOU NOW WORK AT WOOLIM :D

My wish ! ><

Well… I’m finishing up this fic soon ! :)