Talking To Yourself = Going Crazy

You're My Melody

You held up L's design in front of your face about arm's length away. You examined it with careful observations while blowing air into your cheeks.

L's design was basically a traditional tux and suit put together. The black dress shirt for a tidy and gentleman-like look with the grey blazer. There was no modifications to the blazer except for the black strip of fabric which looked like a mini black tie which was stitched to the collar of the blazer. It hanged loose from the base of the collar. Like every other Infinite member, he wore black trousers and the same shoes but you chucked in a belt for extra feel.

"Well, it matches oppa's style and I put into consideration that he is Infinite's visual. He looks like a pure gentleman but has a badass, rebel edge to it because of the unravelled tie. He looks tidy yet a mysterious look to it since his personality is a bit mysterious. I think L oppa can pull this design off very well. Now to Sungjong oppa's design…" you tapped at the sketchbook with Sungjong' s design. You stared at it for a moment.

Sungjong's outfit was casual, which showed off his childish and maknae side of him. He had black trousers with a casual, black tee inside which slightly hugged his slender figure. The blazer was modified to look like a jacket hoodie instead but still a blazer. The inside of the hood black satin with the collar and button line black. You smiled at it, "Oppa will be pleased by his outfit. I personally like it because it's casual yet formal which shows the side of him that he doesn't care if it's this or that, he's always in between. He's more casual than Sungyeol oppa's outfit which can be related to the age and that he is the maknae. I love this design because I feel so comfortable by just looking at it."

You were now officially going crazy. You had slept well for days, you had purple bruises under your eyes which made you look like a panda and now to top it off, you were talking to yourself.

*Great! Now I feel like a psycho talking to myself* you face palmed yourself and sighed. You then picked up Sunggyu's outfit off the floor in front of you.

Sunggyu's outfit was different to everyone else's. it didn't have the usual collar that the blazer originally had but replaced with a black strip of fabric that was a much thinner and more appealing collar. It trailed down to the ends of the blazer. Other than that, the blazer was simply the same. You decided a belt would go with his outfit and made his cuffs show black and white from the inside. You didn't want to make him too formal since you thought that would be uncomfortable for him, so you made him wear a slightly loose fitting black shirt.

"This is one of my favourite designs out!" you seemed pleased with the design and it suited Sunggyu perfectly. "He's outfit stands out slightly from the rest and gives off a 'leader' type feeling. Not much I modified so he still looks fresh with a bit more oomph to it."

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Carmen came shuffling in with fresh fruits and snacks to eat. "You sound like an insomniac who just sits there and mutters to themselves."

"I wasn't muttering!" you crossed your arms and pouted. "Welcome back!" you shook out of your 'angry' mood and then jumped up from your spot on the floor and hugged Carmen.

"Hungry?" she hugged you back. "You seemed a little bit distracted and it seems like you didn't touch anything besides all that mess over there."

"I finally got all the designs done and I just have to make the remaining their outfits."

"Remaining ?"

"Sunggyu, L and Sungjong oppas."

"Show me what you got after I shove some food down your throat," Carmen playfully threatened you. "You look so sleep deprived and skinny. You're too skinny now! Aren't those Infinite oppas taking care of you? They're practically opening their own '~~~~~-ah sweatshop'."

"Don't say that! I want to do this for them and besides, it shows my personality through it."

"What part?"

"My determined part."

"That it?"

"Shut up," you pouted and sat in a chair. "What we eating?"

"How about bulgogi (marinated beef)?" Carmen took out the already marinated beef from the fridge.

"Sounds good to me!" you beamed and helped her chop up some vegetables.

----------------