Be Mine Forever

You're My Melody

It was finally the day. The day that you had been anticipating. Christmas Eve!

You were doing some final touches on Infinite’s ‘Paradise’ stage outfits. *They are so busy with their new song and coming to and fro from Japan that I hardly see them.* You frowned causing your eyebrows to furrow. You accidently pricked yourself. “OUCH!” you yelped and stuck your finger in your mouth.

“~~~~?” Carmen was on a break from the CIA and they let her off to come live with you through Christmas and New Year’s.

You just pouted and held out your finger. “I pricked myself.”

“What are you doing here?” Carmen just look towards the 7 outfits that were hanging.

“I need to finish up these before-“ you were yanked up by Carmen and she was already dragging you through Woolim’s corridors. “CARMEN!”

“Stop fidgeting! Did you forget?!” Carmen pushed you into the elevators and it pinged open. She pushed you in and went in after.

“Forget what?” you blinked cluelessly.

She face-palmed, “I knew you would forget.” She rummaged through her bag and took out two concert tickets.

“OH MY GOSH!!!” you hit yourself on the forehead. “I TOTALLY FORGOT!!”

Carmen rolled her eyes. “I knew you’d forget and you didn’t answer your phone so I came to get you.”

“When does it start?”

“In about thirty,” Carmen looked at her phone.

“LET’S GO QUICKLY!” you grew excited in a flash. *It’s been a while since I went to a concert.*

 

After 20 minutes of driving, you literally jumped out of the car and rushed towards the gates. Carmen quickly locked the car and ran after you.

“Miss ~~~~~ and Miss Carmen?” a guard looked at both of you while holding what looked like a photograph of the two of you.

“Yes?” you looked at him weirdly.

“I’m here to you to your seats, please hurry, the concert is about to start very soon,” he quickly ushered you in, not bothering to check if you had tickets or not. You and Carmen just followed the man since you really were late.

He found your front row seats and you sat down with Carmen next to you. Just a few minutes later, Infinite jumped up on stage with their exciting dance song, BTD.

You found yourself jumping up and down like a total fangirl with Carmen doing that also.

Infinite spotted you both quickly and rolled their eyes at the total fangirls you both had turned into.

After a few songs, Infinite started to take the atmosphere and change it to a sweet and calm atmosphere with their new release ballad type song, ‘White Confession (Lately)’.

You sat down like the rest of the crowd and you were waving your glowstick in the air with Carmen. You were huddled up on your seat with light tears as you heard Sungyeol’s voice ring throughout the whole concert hall. *They all look like gods.* You laughed at the nostalgia. *DBSK…Infinite.*

All of a sudden, Infinite jumped off stage and walked through the crowd. Sungyeol and Woohyun walked away from your seats and walked towards the back of the crowd. When the song ended, they did some fan service.

“Hey Inspirits!” Sunggyu said through the microphone. The Inspirits shouted back in return.

“We have a special announcement and event for you all!” L said into the microphone. “For two lucky ladies.”

All the girls screamed their lungs out, wishing all the same thing: Please be me. You and Carmen froze in your seats.

Infinite walked towards you and Carmen from all directions. Inspirits screamed from anticipation and others frowned in disappointment when they walked passed them.

You and Carmen gulped and looked at each other. “As if…” you both said.

Infinite stopped right in front of your seats with Sungyeol and Woohyun right in front. Both Carmen’s and your heart starting racing. Your cheeks flushed pink as the spotlight came over you both.

Infinite starting to sing, ‘Real Story’. You started to tear up, concentrating so hard on their lovely voices and Sungyeol who held out his hand towards you. You placed your hand in his and forgot about everything around you. Same went for Carmen. She was literally crying so much her eyeliner start to run a bit.

The Inspirits around you both were awing with envy and everyone started to tear up at the song and their lovely voices.

After the song, Sungyeol and Woohyun was given a rose from a staff member. They both got on one knee and held up the rose to you. You and Carmen stood up in shock and blushing mad from embarrassment.

“Oppa, get up!” you whispered softly.

“Hyun! You’re gona get your costume dirty,” Carmen bit her lip as she tried to pull Woohyun onto his feet but he refused.

Woohyun spoke into the microphone first. “I know you’ve been trying your best, even though it was so hard for you.” He glanced at you then back at Carmen. “You haven’t been paying attention to me because you had something you had to do. I’m so proud that you made it happen babe. I love you with all my heart!”

Carmen just froze and looked at Woohyun. She took the rose slowly and cheers erupted throughout the hall. Inspirits in tears of joy and envy, others a bit angry but happy for Woohyun who had found his true love.

You hugged Carmen and jumped up and down with her. “Congrats bestie!” you cheered and beamed at her like crazy.

Sungyeol coughed into the microphone, wanting everyone’s attention again.

The fans died down and you brought your attention back on Sungyeol. Suddenly your cheeks flamed up again and your heart started to race so fast that you thought it might pop out of your chest.

“Babe, I’m announcing this because I want to let everyone in the world know you’re mine. I love you ~~~~~ and I’ll only love you,” Sungyeol stood up and put the rose in your hands.

You just stood there, tears welling up all over again. *Is this for real? He’s letting he whole world know…*

Sungyeol suddenly pulled you into a hug and kissed you. You came back to reality and returned his kiss. He broke it and Inspirits screamed with cheers.

You smiled and Sungyeol smiled back. “They approve babe,” Sungyeol kissed your cheek.

“10!” Sungjong started to count.

“9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!” Everyone joined in.

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Infinite yelled into their microphones and Inspirits replied back with ‘Merry Christmas Oppas!’ and other things like, ‘I expect you to be under my Christmas tree!’

Infinite were given a box of roses each and started to run along the aisles giving out roses to the Inspirits. Woohyun and Sungyeol went to join in got an idea.

They both dragged you on stage and light background music started to play. It was ‘Paradise’.

They started to dance as other members came and joined them. Sungyeol and Woohyun urged the two of you to join in. You shrugged and started to dance with them in perfect sync making the crowd go wild. Carmen was dancing perfectly too.

After the song, Sungyeol grabbed your waist and gave you another kiss.

You broke it, embarrassed. “Oppa…”

“Babe, you’re the sweetest melody I’ve ever heard. Be mine forever because this world isn’t paradise if you’re not in it,” he smiled affectionately at you.

“I’m all yours,” you smiled back and kissed him.

-----------------

THE END !

Guys, this was a really long chapter ><

And I’m so sorry for ending it so suddenly but I have to post up the sequel to one of my other fics :/

Thank you for supporting this fic with your comments and subscriptions !

See you at my other fics :D

Love you all !

<3333