Infinite

You're My Melody

You were dressed in a full-length, red satin dress. An ivory silk ribbon was tied below your bust and it was huge! Most of your lower back was covered by the ribbon. You had a natural looking makeup and your long chocolate hair was done in lazy curls. In other words, you looked stunningly beautiful.

You were walking along the halls in your red pin heels. *It’s been ages since I’ve felt this way.*

“~~~~~~-shi!” you heard someone’s voice behind you.

*What was his name… Tablo?* You your heels, “Yes?”

“The other members want to meet you, guess Sungyeol bragged about having sucha an angel for a pianist,” Tablo shyly scratched the back of his head. “Let’s go, they’re all waiting to meet you.”

You nodded, *Sungyeol….*

You, again, were standing in front of the waiting room door by yourself. Tablo wanted for you to meet Infinite by yourself. You lightly knocked on the door and waited for a ‘come in’.

“Come in!” you heard an unfamiliar male voice say beyond the door.

You opened the door and turned your back on the audience behind you to close to door.

“~~~~~~-shi?” you heard a voice say.

You turned around and saw Sungyeol dressed in handsome attire along with his fellow band mates.

“She’s so pretty! Prettier than me,” you heard a slightly female voice from the crowd.

“Stop bragging,” Hoya lightly bonked the small, girly guy on the head.

You slightly blushed but not enough for anyone to see, “Thank you.”

“Guys, don’t suffocate her,” Sungyeol stepped towards you and turned to his band mates. “Everyone, this is ~~~~~-shi, our replacement pianist for today. ~~~~~-shi, this is Infinite.”

You smiled and waved your hand at them, “Hello.”

“Hi!” Infinite practically screamed back.

“I’m Infinite’s leader, Sunggyu!” Sunggyu walked up and shook hands with you.

“I’m the dancing machine, Hoya!” Hoya just waved back shyly.

“I’m the awesome Dongwoo,” Dongwoo laughed wildly which resulted in Woohyun bonking him on the head.

You laughed along at their silliness.

“I’m Woohyun,” Woohyun flashed you a cute smile causing you to blush again.

“Hey, I’m L,” L smirked at you.

“Hey,” you replied back and smirked.

L smiled in return, *Cute smirk.*

“My turn! I’m the youngest of Infinite, Sungjong!” he came up to you and hugged you. “You’re really pretty, ~~~~~~-ah.”

You blushed, for the third time, “Thanks.”

Sungyeol just raised an eyebrow, *He knows that she’s off limits.*

Sungjong pulled you towards the couch and started talking to you. You started to open up slowly to him, enjoying his company. The two of you seemed like the best of buddies.

You laughed at one of Sungjong’s stories when Woohyun joined in as well. One by one, the rest of Inifnite started to talk to you and you began to interact with them more openly.

“Infinite! You’re up in 5!” the director yelled into the room. His eyes landed on you and widened. *She can’t be…*

Your eyes widened at him, *Director Kim…*

“What’s wrong?” Sungyeol grew worried since you weren’t paying attention to the instructions.

“Nothing,” you smiled at him then got up from your spot. You headed towards the door. *He better not give me away.*

Sungyeol and Woohyun exchanged glances and nodded, both knowing that you and Director Kim were familiar with each other.

------------

Now the story’s gettin’ started ! :D