You're Here With Me

You're My Melody

Carmen waited for you at home but you didn't show up. She anxiously bit her lip and then a call came from Woohyun. "Have you found out where they live? Where they are? WHERE IS SHE?!!?" Carmen had tears welling in her eyes

"Calm down Min-ah," Woohyun's voice was quiet. "I didn't get where they live and I asked around but they don't know and how's up at this time of night? Sorry Min-ah…"

"Y-you've got to be kidding me! Woohyun! It's ~~~~~ we're talking about! You know she's precious to me and I need her back with me right now!" Carmen was literally screaming at the phone in her hands.

"AND YOU THINK I DON'T CARE OF HER EITHER? AND SUNGYEOL? THE WHOLE OF INFINITE?!" Woohyun yelled back. He drew in a deep breath. "Can't you track her? Better yet, hack into SME's computer and get the details off Shinee from there?"

Carmen looked at her watch, "I can't. I have more of a chance of getting caught since I don't have the camera's hacked and there might be guards on duty."

"Who cares?! 'It's ~~~~ we're talking about!'," he imitated Carmen.

Carmen stared at the phone. "Fine, I'll try my best. I'll call you when I'm done. Tell Sungyeol to get ready."

 

You were sleeping silently on Key's bed, muttering words incoherently. A single tear rolled down your cheek. Shinee was outside in the living room discussing what to do.

"Hyung, can she just be with us for a while? It won't hurt and besides, if the fans catch her, we can just say she's with us because she needs to measure our designs accurately," Key pleaded his leader, Onew.

"I can but it's not up to me. It's up to Soo Man and manager hyung. I'm fine with her staying but what exactly happened?" Onew wanted answers just like the rest of them.

"She didn't tell me anything. She just called me to pick her up and I did," Key looked down at his thumbs. "I shouldn't have sent her there."

"I'm sure it's not something big. Infinite aren't those immature guys who treat people like trash hyung," Taemin smiled at Key. "I'm sure it's a legit reason for her to come out crying."

They all nodded at the maknae's words.

"Let's just hope it's not something big," Jonghyun whispered. "I'm going to hit the bed. Goodnight guys," he stood up and went into his room.

The rest of Shinee nodded and said goodnight to each other. They went into their separate rooms.

Key stood in front of his door. *~~~-ah, I'm sorry for sending you to Infinite. If I didn't you wouldn't be all upset but then again, I'm happy I did because now, you're here with me.* He sighed and then went into Minho's room.

-----------

Eheheh^^ double update !