Bunking Up

You're My Melody

Key rushed into Infinite's dorm. "~~~~?"

"Oppa!" you bolted from your position and ran into his arms. "I want to get out of here please."

Key looked at Carmen and Infinite. *I wonder what happened. She loves every single person in this room to bits and she says she wants to go away from them?* "Okay, the van is outside. I'll take you home-"

"I don't want to go home tonight," you glared at Carmen.

"Okay… I'll see if we can arrange for you to stay at Shinee's dorm for the night," Key looked at Woohyun and mouthed 'Call me'.

Woohyun nodded and then glanced to the door.

Key took the cue and escorted you out. "Let's go."

 

Shinee's dorm was huge. This was probably the difference between a rookie group's dorm and a hallyu star group's dorm. You had fallen asleep in the van and Key had brought you up to the apartment.

"Guys?" Key placed you on the couch for the meantime.

Shinee shuffled out of their rooms, they had one to themselves.

"What's ~~~~~ doing here? I thought she was over at Infinite's," Jonghyun yawned.

"She ran into a little trouble," Key looked confused himself. "I'll explain sometime later. Someone give up their room for tonight for her."

They all looked at each other, unwilling to give up their precious room.

"Fine! I'll bunk up with Minho," Key stared at s.

Minho shrugged, he was the most easy going and down-to-earth guy in Shinee so he didn't really mind bunking up with Key. "Suit yourself. I'm going to sleep now."

Key carried you bridal style to his room and Taemin opened the door for him. Key laid you on his bed and tucked you in. you automatically snuggled into the covers and sighed in content. Pleased, Key and Taemin went out and went to their rooms to sleep. They had a busy schedule tomorrow.

------------

Sorry for the late update :D