Amnesia

You're My Melody

"We have found the IP address," the hacker for the FBI cracked his knuckles and stretched his sore back.

"Finally. Good job," the team squad leader nodded. "Team 1, 2 and 3. Get ready for infiltration."

"Yes sir!" they all saluted and geared up.

 

"SHOOT!" Carmen jumped out of her seat in front of the computer. "WOOHYUN!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Dongwoo jumped as he walked past Carmen's room.

"WHERE'S WOOHYUN?!" Carmen ran to Dongwoo.

"Y-you told him to g-go with S-Sungyeol," Dongwoo shrieked back and then ran to Hoya.

"Min-ah?" Woohyun came though the door with Sungyeol and you. You were shrinking away from both of them, keeping your distance. "I could hear you scream from like three blocks away."

"Hyun!!!" Carmen ran over to Woohyun and dragged him to your room. She closed the door behind her.

"Hey ~~~~-ah," Dongwoo came and opened up his arms to you, wanting a hug.

You looked warily at him. *He's part of it too. Everyone was in it, I can't believe Dongwoo oppa would do that to me.* You looked away from him and sat in the corner, curling up into a ball.

Dongwoo's arm fell limp to his sides and he pouted. He went to go hug Hoya instead.

"Woohyun, someone hacked into my IP," Carmen was literally going crazy.

"Who?!" Woohyun's eyes doubled in size.

"I think someone from the FBI forced hacked it. I don't know. I was sure no one was looking while the SME building was being hacked and I even hacked into the security system!" Carmen was having a fit.

"First of all, calm down," Woohyun rested his hands on the tops of her shoulders. "It's not like anyone was on duty or anything and besides, even if they found out, there should be a way to get out of it."

Carmen looked into Woohyun's eyes. "I wish everything in the world was as simple as that. Hyun-ah, do you know what hacking is?" Carmen became dead set serious.

"I do."

"Then you also know I can go to jail," Carmen whispered.

Woohyun closed his eyes momentarily. "Yes, I do."

"That's why I'm creating such drama Nam Woohyun. You know I can go to jail! I'm breaking a federal crime here! I can't get out of anything and if they find out my IP address then they have evidence! I can't fake my IP address!" she hissed back at Woohyun.

"I know! I'll figure something out. Right now, ~~~~'s here and she demands an explanation. From all of us," Woohyun grabbed Carmen's chin and made her face him. "Just try for her okay? Remember our objective."

Carmen nodded, "For my baby ~~~~~~." She opened the door followed by Woohyun.

You had been listening to their conversation. It wasn't hard to eavesdrop since they were practically yelling. *Damn right I want an explanation. Then I'm going back to Shinee's dorm.*

"~~~~~?" Sungyeol peered at you with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry but hear us out okay? Don't judge us before we even start to explain. Please?"

You looked at him for the first time in a while and nodded sincerely.

"Thank you," he smiled and then stood up. "Let's go to the living room first."

Carmen and the rest of Infinite were sitting in the living room. The atmosphere was tense but it didn't matter to you at all. You just wanted your explanation as quickly as possible.

"~~~~," Carmen looked relieved that knew you were safe. "I'll explain okay?"

You nodded slowly and sat next to Dongwoo and L. You knew they weren't that much of a role in this.

"You have amnesia," Carmen said slowly and carefully.

------------------

Omo ! Amnesia ! D: