How Long Have You Waited For Me?

You're My Melody

After work, you gladly went with Key to SME’s private café. You were sitting opposite with him, two hands around your iced coffee. Key was just sipping his café latte, occasionally looking up at you and smiling.

“Oppa, is there something you wanted to tell me?” you twirled your straw between your fingers.

*So she was paying attention.* Key cleared his throat. “~~~~, I know this is sudden and we haven’t really been close and all but-“

You knew where this was going. You weren’t at Seoul University for nothing. “Oppa, stop. Please.”

Key sighed and sipped his drink again. “It’s Sungyeol right?”

“He has a big influence on me oppa. It’s something I cannot control; only he can. I know I have lost my memorise but honestly oppa, I shall tell you what I have uncovered so far,” you smiled at him while looking at your drink.

Key just stayed quiet, just giving you a chance to get everything off your shoulders.

“I remember everything. Before my mum’s death, when I wasn’t an Ice Princess. When I was happy with Sungyeol oppa,” you smiled up at Key. “He has been waiting for me all this time.”

Key smiled back at you. “Let’s forget what I was about to say and let’s be besties!”

You started to laugh. “Oppa, honestly, you are one smooth talker.”

“Thanks babe,” he playfully winked at you.

“~~~~~?” you heard someone’s voice calling you. Sungyeol had appeared in the doorway of the empty café. “I came to pick you up. You weren’t picking up your phone and you got me worried stiff.”

You saw sweat beads on his temples and forehead. You checked your phone and realised you had gotten several missed calls and messages. *Sungyeol.* You rolled your eyes and beamed at him. “I was just catching up with Key oppa.”

Sungyeol squinted at Key, “You didn’t-“

“I’m officially her bestie Lee Sungyeol. If you do anything to make her cry, you answer to me,” Key got up and gave you a hug. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Sure,” you hugged him back and saw his retreating figure out of the café.

“How are you?” Sungyeol took Key’s place at the table. “Anything pop up?”

You smiled, “Oppa, I have a question.” Your eyes were beaming with curiousity, making Sungyeol hard to resist.

“Shoot,” he leaned back into the seat and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“How long have you been waiting for me?”

The question took Sungyeol off guard and he leaned in closer. *Does that mean she has recovered her lost memories?*

“How long oppa?” you urged the question.

“I’ve waited for you to come back to me ever since the accident with your mum,” Sungyeol whispered.

The day of your mum’s concert, you were going to have a celebratory dinner with Sungyeol, Woohyun and Carmen. Your mum was also tagging along since she wanted to celebrate with you r close friends as well. Sungyeol and Woohyun had passed their Woolim Entertainment audition and wanted to celebrate it with you. But that day never came. Your mother happened to be in an accident, making you go into shock and have a coma with memory loss.

That was day the day Sungyeol and Woohyun had agreed to confess to you and Carmen.

--------

:D I’m back with updates everyone !