Dinner Mission: Wake Up The Dino !

You're My Melody

One by one, a member would wake up and make an addition to your company party while you finished up cooking the pork belly. Sungjong was the first to wake up, being a light sleeper he is.

He came to the kitchen rubbing his eyes and stretching cutely. “Hey ~~~~~,” he stifled a yawn.

“Jongie,” you smiled up at him while cutting up the kimchi to go with the cooked pork belly.

“Do you want any help?” he sat on a high stool by the counter, pulling up his sleeves.

“No it’s fine. I’m almost done and I just have to wait for most of them to wake up and then I’ll start cooking the meat.”

Sungjong just nodded and watched you cook. After a several minutes, Sunggyu and Woohyun came into the kitchen seeking some water. You gave them a cup each filled with water, not leaving out Sungjong in the process.

“Thanks ~~~~-ah, sorry for collapsing on you first thing,” Sunggyu ruffled your hair lightly and flashed you an eye-smile.

“Yeah, our bad,” Woohyun pinched a cheek and went to sit next to Sungjong. “Need-“

“It’s okay,” you smiled. *They want to help so much but they still look exhausted.* “I’m almost done. I need to wait for more of the members to wake up before I start cooking otherwise the food will go cold.”

Sunggyu and Woohyun nodded. “Who else is awake?” Sunggyu looked towards the living room. L and Dongwoo were still fast asleep. Hoya had his back towards the kitchen so no one could tell. That didn’t stop Sunggyu and Woohyun.

They went to the living room and created a tower on top of Hoya while screaming ‘Ho-baby! Wake up!’ Hoya turned over to his back sending Woohyun and Sunggyu into Dongwoo and L.

“Oh …” they stopped in mid wrestling pose looking at the two sleeping monsters.

L stirred awake and glared at the three. “Thanks for the wakeup call,” he grumbled and sat up, rubbing his eyes. Luckily for them, Dongwoo the dinosaur didn’t wake up or stir at all.

They all sighed in relief. L glared at each of them again before making his way to the bathroom.

You giggled at their nonsense while Sungjong just shrugged. “Lucky I didn’t go and join in.” You laughed quietly at his relief. *Cutie.*

L walked into the kitchen and gave you a cuddle. He looked at you chop up some vegetables for the meat. “Stupid hyungs…” he grumbled.

You giggled, “Oppa, you can go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up when we’re about to eat.”

“If I sleep, I won’t wake up and eat,” he smiled at you and then went to Sungjong. He hugged Sungjong like a teddy.

Sungjong just patted L’s head, “Hyung, you’re acting like a spoilt brat.”

“Shut up Lee Sungjong,” he poked his side causing Sungjong to jolt.

“Thanks for waking me up,” Sungyeol came into the kitchen yawning. “Hey babe,” he came and hugged you from behind. He rested his cheek on your temple, “They woke me up.”

“I’m sorry oppa,” you looked up at him and smiled. “I’ll get some food into you soon.”

Sungyeol smooched your cheek as his stomach grumbled.

Sungjong laughed and L smirked at Sungyeol. “She’s psychic and y too,” Sungyeol kissed your temple again. “Need help?”

You shook your head, “Go watch something or play with L oppa or even better, wake up Dongwoo oppa.” You smiled and pushed Sungyeol towards the living room encouragingly. *It’s impossible but it’s still worth a try.*

L and Sungjong followed Sungyeol into the living room where Sunggyu and Woohyun were playing arm wrestle.

“You woke up?” Sunggyu and Woohyun acknowledged Sungyeol.

Sungyeol knelt down next to Dongwoo and sighed. “I’m so hungry,” he pouted and sighed again.

Everyone peered at him curiously. “What’s he doing?” Hoya popped up from his sleeping position.

“Ahh!!” Sungyeol laid flat on top of Dongwoo.

Dongwoo stirred awake and glared at Sungyeol. “Yeol?”

Sungyeol gulped his saliva and looked towards the other members, his face covered with fear.

-----------

AHAHHAAH!!! Dongwoo that dino :)