Music Core

You're My Melody

You arrived at the place where Music Core was said to be holding their open stage concert. You looked around and saw staff running from place to place to set up the lights, cameras and other things needed to make the concert feel right. You were about to walk in when someone who looked like a security guard stopped you.

"Excuse me miss, but no one from the audience is allowed to come in until 6:30pm," he held his hand out to stop you. "Are you part of the staff?"

You looked a bit confused. Why would Infinite's manager tell you to come and watch them if you weren't allowed in until 6:30pm. You didn't even have a ticket. "I'm here to see someone."

"That's what everyone says," the security guard mocked you. "Now mam, please wait patiently with the rest of the fans outside until you're allowed in."

"You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I'm here to see-" you raised you voice a little bit but got cut off.

"~~~~~?" Sungjong was passing by and looked at you and the security guard.

"Sungjong?" you hesitated when you said his name. You weren't quite sure if you got his name correct.

"Yo! Didn't expect to see you here, what brings you here?" Sungjong came up and gave you a slight hug. "It's okay, she's with me," he said to the security guard. The security guard nodded and stepped back to let you in. "Thanks!"

You walked in with Sungjong and he led you to Infinite's tent, "Hey guys! Look who I found messing with Music Core's head security guard!"

They all looked up from what they were doing and looked at you. "~~~~~~!" they all jumped up and ran to you.

Dongwoo ran into you and crushed you to him. "What's up?"

You just smiled in answer, trying to create space between you and him. Lucky for you, Sunggyu pulled him off you.

"Dongwoo," Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at him. "Hey ~~~~~~, what brings you here?"

You looked at the each member then said, "Your manager invited me to watch you guys perform today. I got caught up with at security guard and I don't even have a ticket."

"Don't worry," Sungyeol stepped out of their line formation and bent down to match his height with you. "You have a special seat that says 'Infinite's VIP guest' on it. You'll see it when the time comes."

"Too close Lee Sungyeol," Infinite's manager stepped into the tent and lightly pushed Sungyeol to make space between you. "I invited her so she's also the staff's guest. You guys don't even have manners and say thank you."

Infinite was clueless then Hoya piped up, "She was the one that paid for us that night?"

You looked at them and just shrugged, "My way of saying thank you to you."

Infinite looked at each other for a few seconds then smiled at each other.

"3!" Sungjong shouted.

"2!" Woohyun screamed.

"1!" Dongwoo laughed and then all in sync, Infinite ran to you and hugged you.

You were squished in the middle surrounded by Infinite. *I can't breathe!*

"Hey!" Infinite's manager shouted at them. "She can't breathe! Do you want her to watch your performance or not?!"

Infinite laughed then said thank you to you one by one.

You nodded and caught your breath. "It's fine, it didn't cost much."

"Yeah totally," L rolled his eyes at you. "Like 900 bux was nothing to you."

You glared at him, "Thanks… L."

"No worries," L smirked at you and sat down. He patted the seat next to him and you sat down.

"She paid 900 bux for us?!" Dongwoo shouted. "That's insane! What were you doing hyung?" he looked at his manager.

"Letting a girl pay for us," Sunggyu looked at his manager also. "That's not fair hyung."

"Shut up all of you. I didn't make her pay. She paid without telling anyone and she did it on her free will. This means she's our VIP and we need to make up for it," the manager glared at Infinite. "Take care of her okay? I need to finalise your practice performance just a while ago and see if you need another one."

Infinite groaned. They obviously didn't want to go out into the blistering heat and become sweaty monsters in front of you.

You just sat there next to L and listened to him talk. Sungyeol came and sat on the other side of you.

"~~~~~~-ah, you want to come and see the other celebrities?" his eyes sparkled at you.

"Why not?" you shrugged.

"I'm coming too," L stood up and brushed his pants. "Let's go."

The other Infinite members were too busy with their hair and clothes to see you, Sungyeol and L walk out.

--------------

Key is coming up next! Even if Shinee wasn't there, this is a fic remember so I'm twisting some things :)