Sungyeol & Woohyun's Outfits

You're My Melody

The main idea you had to consider was what idols wore for performances. You also wanted Infinite to look dashing in their outfits on stage and making every Inspirit out there drool over their beloved idols. So you went with the idea of a traditional tuxedo. Colours you had already decided were going to be black and grey and you would vary them in the style and modified outfit you did for each member. The tuxedo was one of the designs that were in your booklet you had to modify to your own style so that was a major relief for you.

 

You got straight to work with Sungyeol's outfit. You knew exactly what to do with his outfit so you got started on that first. You had to think a little for Woohyun's outfit, but looking at his other performances, you decided to do a sleeveless one for him as well as a loose collar to show of his fine collar bone.

 

You imagined Sungyeol's slightly casual. To you, he seemed like an easy-going and laid back type of guy which brought to mind that his outfit was to be slightly casual but still formal.

You drew Sungyeol's outfit in your design sketchbook. You had the design already drawn out and ready to be tailored. Sungyeol's outfit was a black dress shirt but in a casual t-shirt form with a slightly low collar. The blazer would be grey, along with every single member. Sungyeol's blazer would be simple which brought out his simplicity and relaxed personality. You decided to not modify the blazer since Sungyeol's personality of easy-going would be better as the normal blazer of a tuxedo.

 

You imagined Woohyun's outfit as a sleeveless blazer. You already got this idea from all his other outfits when he performed 'Be Mine' and decided to keep going with that. You decided to have two black buttons that would be side by side with a long piece of black satin that would hang off from the inside of his buttons. Woohyun's personality was slightly cool and refreshing so you would tailor it to be sleeveless. He was easy-going as well so a simple design would portray his personality with a refreshing look. You didn't think a belt would suit his outfit so you decided not to add a belt on.

 

You bolted from your seat which was surrounded with colours of grey, black and pieces of scrunched up paper. You got your purse and a blank piece of paper. You jotted down the several items you would need:

7 black tuxedo trousers, 7 grey tuxedo blazers, 3 black belts which look similar but different, extra blazer black buttons, 2 by 2 metre long satin fabric for modifications, 5 black dress shirts and 5 casual, yet formal black t-shirts. You smiled at the things jotted down and then raced out to the mall.

 

You had bought seven grey blazers that you would modify and black dress shirts and casual black t-shirts that didn't look too casual for a stage performance and not too formal that the outfit would be out of balance. You didn't really care about the price as you had plenty of money to spare and you weren't the type to spend much money. You bought seven pairs of black trousers that were the same size for all the members of Infinite and the same design. You bought 3 belts for which ever outfit needed it. A tux wasn't complete without a belt. You bought some black satin fabric that you would use to modify the blazer here and there. Happy with what you had bought, you raced home to start on Sungyeol's and Woohyun's outfit.