Hacked

You're My Melody

Carmen was typing away at her keyboard with three monitor screens in front of her. One screen showed the reception desk with the computer she was hacking in view. The second screen showed information about Shinee and the third screen showed how much she had hacked into the system.

"Woohyun," Carmen spoke into her bluetooth. "I'm almost done. Get ready to go with Sungyeol to go get my baby back from those guys."

Woohyun chuckled humourlessly, "They're my friends Min-ah. I got it, tell me the address as soon as you find it."

Carmen hanged up and starting typing away again, her fingers gliding over the keyboard with such skill that she seemed like she had been doing this her whole life. Literally. The computer screen in front of her beeped and she let out a sigh. *Finally, I have their address.* She called Woohyun again.

"Go now, I'll send the address to you. You have about an hour before the SME building opens," Carmen spoke into her bluetooth. "Please bring her back to me."

"I will, trust me," Carmen could hear the smile in Woohyun's voice and relaxed.

"Don't let me down."

--------------------

Sorry for not updating ! ><

I shall have heaps of updates up in no time!