Opening Up

You're My Melody

You were walking through the corridors of SM Entertainment with a dandy looking outfit. *Where am I suppose to go?!* you screamed in frustration into your mind. "Am I suppose to be here anyways?"

"Yes you are!" Key had found you. "I was looking for you everywhere!"

You turned around to see Key running towards you. "Hi," you weren't that close with him yet.

"I was suppose to pick you up from the entrance but I got caught in a conversation with someone," Key sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," you had your cautious barrier up. "So where am I suppose to go?"

"Follow me," Key beamed and then led you through several corridors. "In here."

You walked into the big room to find the rest of Shinee and their manager with them. "Sorry I'm late."

"My fault," Key defended you. "I got distracted."

"Stupid," Minho smirked and then looked at you. "Come take a seat ~~~~-ah."

You nodded and smiled politely. You sat next to Taemin since you were mostly comfortable around him.

"We already told you that you're our head designer for our upcoming promotions right?" Shinee's manager informed you. "It's just a little present to their fans for being so supportive before going overseas to promote. It's like a goodbye stage kind of with all their hit songs."

You nodded, taking all this in. "So basically you guys are going to sing all your hit songs and you want me to make all the designs for each song you perform?"

"Hell no!" Jonghyun shook his head. "We'll get in trouble from Infinite if we work you like a slave. It's just for a ballad we're going to sing for our fans. A cover."

"Oh, I get it. So how do you want me to design it? Something along the lines of Infinite's outfits?" you started to create outfits in your minds.

The manager nodded," Something formal but still casual and comfortable enough for the boys to perform on stage."

"What song are they going to sing? I need to match the outfits with the song atmosphere as well," you needed to take everything into consideration. You were officially into your 'designing mode'.

Key spoke up for the first time. "I came across a song on youtube. It's called 'Best Love Song' by T-Pain and features Chris Brown. I felt like we could show off our Engrish."

You giggled at his accent. "I know that song well enough since it was a hit song in America. I can work with that and if you don't mind, "you turned towards the manager. "Can I help them brush up on their English?" you said 'English' flawlessly in English.

The whole room was silent for a while but then Taemin broke it.

"You know how to speak English?" Taemin beamed and grabbed your hands in his. "That's so cool!"

"Teach us!" Onew eagerly nodded.

"You're from America?" Jonghyun beamed.

You nodded at their excited faces, "Yes I'm from America and I'll be happy to help you brush up on your skills." You had somewhat opened up slightly towards them and you were starting to get more comfortable with them. *It's like being with Infinite but I'm with Shinee.*

"Thank you!" Taemin hugged you around your neck.

You stiffened in his arms but then lightened up and hugged him back. "I'm happy to help."

-----------------