Rapper Line Outfits

You're My Melody

You had gone back to Infinite's dorm again, to take more measurements but this time, someone else rather than Woohyun and Sungyeol. You brought Sungyeol's and Woohyun's outfits for them to try it on.

"Go try them on, I hope it fits and if you need any adjustments then just tell me," you gave them a bag each. "I'll give your coordi the shoes I want you to wear because I don't have time to go to shopping again."

"I'll tell her," Sungyeol walked into his room to change.

"Come out and show me, both of you!" you raised your voice slightly so they could hear you past the doors.

"Dongwoo, Hoya, come here so I can take measurements," you beamed. You loved to take measurements because that was usually the start to your designs and creations.

Hoya and Dongwoo laughed at your over excitement, "Sure."

They got up and you took the measurements where necessary.

"Have you got our designs up?" Dongwoo had his arms stretched out. "Just curious."

"Have you?" Hoya puffed out his chest for his chest measurements.

You stayed silent for a while, concentrating on their measurements. "Well… I do have your designs ready-"

"TADAHH!!!" Woohyun and Sungyeol jumped out of their rooms in their outfits. They looked silly without their styled hair. You stifled your giggles.

"Oppas, do they feel tight anywhere? Does it hurt to stretch out your arms? Uncomfortable anywhere?" you fussed over them, finished with Hoya and Dongwoo. "Tell me any slight problems and I'll fix it."

"It's fine, I don't feel anything uncomfortable and I think it's perfect. Shows who I am a bit," Sungyeol grinned at you. "Good job," he held up two thumbs.

"I agree!" Woohyun did the same. "I feel so refreshed. It'll help with cooling off on stage," Woohyun smiled at you. "Thanks so much for doing this, our manager hyung was surprised to hear that you wanted to design our stage clothes. Tablo and Mithra hyungs thought you were Infinite's fairy godmother. They had so much trouble trying to find designers and the right designs for our remix."

"We're performing with a 30 member orchestra," Sungyeol added and twirled around in front of the mirror.

"ANYWAY! WHAT ARE OUR DESIGNS?" Dongwoo jumped up and down with aegyo. "I want to know!"

You laughed at patted him on the shoulder to calm down. "Oppa, I've got the designs here so you can go take a look at them. They're also in colour so you can get a feel of your design." You went to your bag and took out your sketchbook. You gave the book to Dongwoo, "Here, take a look for yourself and Hoya oppa too, while I take care of the other oppas."

Dongwoo took it from you and flipped through it. *So many designs, where are ours?*

"At the end you idiot. Are you really a genius like we said on Sesame Player?" Hoya rolled his eyes and found the designs. "Here."

It was Dongwoo's first. Dongwoo's eyes widened in surprised, "It's so good! I love the idea! It brings out my style!"

You giggled at his compliments while sticking some pins in the loose areas of Woohyun's design.

Dongwoo's design had a sleeveless grey blazer with a full grey collar. His shirt inside was a black dress shirt, which was also sleeveless seeing no sleeves on the outside. It was sort of see through near his collar and buttoned up all the way. The blazer's left chest area had a pocket with black fabric poking out, like a gentleman.

"My view on your personality oppa," you didn't look away from what you were doing. "Was that oppa, at first, you looked scary and a little it intimidating to me. When I got to know you more oppa, I saw that you were funny, calm and actually the opposite of intimidating. You're very manly oppa so I decided a sleeveless shirt/blazer would be good like Woohyun oppa's. Oppa's also a gentleman so I decided to give you a refined look so a black dress shirt inside."

"I love you ~~~~~~!" Dongwoo pounced on you and hugged you really tightly. "I love it!"

You laughed, "I like it too, but oppa, I-"

"OUCH!" Sungyeol yelped and rubbed his . "~~~~~~!!!!!"

"Sorry!" you gave a look to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo rubbed his head sheepishly, "Sorry."

You laughed, "Sorry oppa, I wasn't paying attention." You had accidently poked Sungyeol's backside with a needle.

"I LOVE MY DESIGN!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE BE OUR PERSONAL DESIGNER ~~~~~~?!?!?!" Hoya pounced on you this time. "Please?!?!?!"

You laughed, "I knew you'd like your design oppa." You explained Hoya's design was also a sleeveless grey tuxedo blazer but this time, a black collar. His blazer was buttoned up in the design and behind the collar was black fabric that looked slightly like an untied ribbon. He had a left pocket like Dongwoo which showed the rapping pair. And two blazer pockets which were originally part of the design. Hoya's design showed his fine cut muscles and manliness. He was the quiet yet a person who would drag you in with his seriousness. You loved that side of him. Hoya loved his design and the other Infinite members were loving them too. L, Sungjong and Sunggyu were green with envy.

"I WANT MY CLOTHES TOO!!!!" Sungjong yelled across the room and hugged Sungyeol's arm.

------------------

:)