How It Should Have Been

You're My Melody

"Carmen!" you bounced out of your seat and ran into Carmen's arms. You always felt a sense of security when you were with Carmen. You only showed the childish side of you when you were with Carmen. Someone you could really trust since your mother had died and your dad was somewhere in this cruel world.

"Hey there," Carmen just giggled at your affection. "What are we eating?"

"Meat!" Sungjong squealed like a girl. "Hi I'm Sungjong! Please to meet your Carmen!"

Sungyeol threw him a look, *HE said her name and she didn't even introduce herself to us yet! Stupid maknae!*

"Hey," Carmen just laughed it off, pretending not to hear her name form Sungjong's mouth. "What are their names sweetie?" she turned to you and nodded towards the Infinite crew.

"Well, you know Sungjong now," you looked at Infinite and cleared your voice. "That's Sunggyu oppa, the leader. Sungyeol oppa is the tallest one out. Woohyun oppa has," you replayed the shirt lifting bit in 'Be Mine' and blushed slightly but of course no one could see. Only Carmen did.

"Next?" Carmen l=pointed to the other three members.

"Hoya oppa is the dancing machine, Dongwoo oppa is so funny and L oppa, the mysterious one," you smiled at L and he returned your smile.

"I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Dongwoo whined and grabbed Hoya's sleeve.

"Let's go eat," Sunggyu had made the manager book out the restaurant of everyone to eat comfortably.

Sungyeol sat next to you and L opposite you. You forced Carmen to sit next to you and Woohyun coolly sat oposite her. Carmen smiled t him but you didn't notice as you were too busy telling her about your day.

Carmen just nodded at you and then patted your head, "Calm down, I'm not going anywhere, tell me when we get home. You're boring the guys and I'm hungry."

You nodded while beaming and then started to talk to Sungyeol since he caught you r attention with the menu. He ordered for you and Woohyun slyly ordered for Carmen. Carmen shook her head slightly, not wanting  you to find out about everyone already familiar with each other.

Dongwoo got the marinated beef and started to barbeque it. When the meat was done, as the gentlman he is, he gave the first piece to you. Woohyun got another piece of meat, wrapped it in lettuce and feed Carmen. You just shrugged it off since you thought they were getting along quite well. Sungyeol usually fed you during the dinner but at times, L fed you too.

"Sweetie," Carmen had a big wrap ready for you to eat. "Open wide."

You opened your mouth and she stuffed the wrap into your mouth. You closed your mouth after Carmen had stuffed the whole wrap in. you started to chew but had a big lump in the left side of your mouth. Sungyeol chuckled and poked your big cheek.

"Like me!" he puffed his cheeks and it looked exactly like he had meat in his mouth but not.

L wrapped one up for Sungyeol, "Eat."

Sungyeol giddily laughed, "Yeobo."

L rolled his eyes and stuffed the wrap in Sungyeol's mouth.

"Thank you yeobo!" Sungyeol gave L a wink and L just gave him a death glare. "My yeobo is ~~~~~~."

Everyone looked at L and stoped eating, "What?!"

"Say ah~ yeobo!" L mischievously grinned and you opened your mouth. He stuffed the wrap into your other cheek.

"She looks like a chipmunk!" Dongwoo howled in laughter and put his finger to your nose.

L smirked at you cutely and you tried to smirk back but you couldn't.

"Eat more sweetie!" Carmen patted your fat cheek and put more meat on your plate. *This is how it should be, from the very beginning. It's partly my fault for ~~~~~'s memories and I'm going to put everything on the line to get those memories back. She loved those days and there was a special someone that loved her with all his might but was too late.*

------------------

Yeobo means wife or hubby. It's a cute or informal way to call your wife or husband :)