Shinee's Lucifer

You're My Melody

It was time for the Music Core performance and you were sitting in the allocated seat that Infinite had chosen themselves personally. The seat had the best view of the stage when they were performing as well as they had something install for you.

"Woohyun," Carmen was talking to Woohyun over the phone. "You're setting up everything I told you to right? Tell Infinite the plan and make sure ~~~~~~ sits in that seat okay? Noting can go wrong, I'm the mastermind of course," Carmen giggled. "Thanks Hyunie!" Carmen hanged up. *~~~~~~, this was one of those memories where you went to a concert with Sungyeol, Woohyun and me, but you forgot it. You loved the concert and you absolutely had a smashing time with us. I hope you regain some of your memories by doing this. After all, I'm risking everything I have for you.*

Woohyun sighed and explained the plan to Infinite.

 

You were already sitting in your seat with heaps of other Inspirits around you. You had your legs crossed and patiently waited for the performance to start when something triggered your memory. *Concert… this atmosphere feels familiar.* You unconsciously looked to the seat next to you. The girl sitting there had a poster saying, "Marry me Sungyeol Oppa!" You scrunched your face in slight distaste. You turned your head back to the front and waited again for the performance to start.

"Hello everyone!" Suzy and Jiyeon came on the stage and made their way towards the place where the MCs were suppose to stay and present the idols. Minho and Onew came out and waved as well. They both spotted you in the crowd and waved at you. All the girls around squealed and you winced from the noise. Minho and Onew just chuckled lightly and made their way to the other girls.

"Everyone! We have so many amazing artists tonight!" Jiyeon said in her microphone.

"We have a special event for all you fans out there tonight!' Suzy smiled and waved to the fans. "But you have to wait and find out later!"

*Can't they just tell us now?* you raised an eyebrow.

"Our first performance is by our MC Suzy! Miss A! Goodbye baby!" Minho smiled and winked to the audience. "Miss A!" Onew and Minho said together and they gestured to the stage.

You were listening to the music as they were all catchy and you liked the music. You bobbed your head lightly to the music when you heard the MCs present another performance.

"Our two last performances are to those special fans and those Inspirits here tonight!" Onew said with a dorky expression. Minho and Onew bashed backstage.

"We present to you, Shinee!!!!!!" Jiyeon and Suzy both clapped and gestured pointed to the camera in front of them.

All the fans, Inspirits or not, screamed their lungs out.

*Shinee?* you thought back to those silly five idols that Sungyeol and L left you stranded with. *They were idols too…*

The music came up and Shinee came out on stage. They sang and danced to Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer. Everyone was chanting their names and squealing at the hot dance movements. Some even had the nerve to scream out, 'Marry me Key Oppa!' and other things which didn't bother you at all except for the fact that they were screaming in your ear instead.

Shinee finished their performance by saying 'Lucifer' and pointing to you.

You jumped at the surprise and received uncomfortable stares from those around you. *Why am I being hated when I didn't even do anything?*

Shinee bowed and waved frantically to the audience and especially at you. You just smiled meekly at them and waved ever so slightly.

*Please don't let these fan girls kill me! I thought they were Inspirits!* you laughed awkwardly and the fan girls around you just stared, more like glared, at you.

--------------

:D