Caught

You're My Melody

The security guard was walking through the lobby while twirling his keys on his finger. He was whistling to the song 'Mr. Simple' by Super Junior. He walked past the computer in the reception area when he heard a beep sound.

"Strange, the computer is always turned off," he walked around the desk and peered at the computer. His eyes doubled in size, while fumbling for his phone.

"Yes, what is your requested problem?" the person on the other end said.

"T-the c-computer is being h-hacked!" he stuttered while looking at the computer.

The computer screen had four black boxes, each with decoding and encoding which seemed to go on and on. It was obvious it was some kind of hacking activity.

"Please repeat that sentence sir," the person on the other end of the line seemed  bored.

"SOMEONE'S HACKING INTO OUR COMPUTER!" the security guard yelled into the phone.

"Sir, please remain calm and do as I say," the person said. "Plug out the main cord and switch it off."

The guard scrambled to the switch and pulled out the plug and switched it off. He looked at the computer, the screen turned black and unresponsive. "It turned off."

"Please inform us your address and anything else you saw," the person seemed to sound like they were in a hurry.

"It's SME building, head office. I didn't notice anything else except for the hacking," the guard wiped the sweat off his brow.

"We'll be there with a professional to track down the IP address," the person informed the guard. "Please stay there until we arrive."

The guard told them to hurry and hanged up.

 

"SHINEE!" Sungyeol tried to barge into their apartment. "OPEN UP!"

Key rubbed his eyes. *What's the big fuss?*

Minho yawned and trudged to get the door. "Hey Yeol and Woohyun."

Sungyeol barged forward, nearly knocking out the half unconscious Minho.

"Hey!" Key suddenly woke up and blocked Sungyeol and Woohyun's path to the main corridor that led to their bedrooms. "You're not allowed in there."

"I'm here to get her," Sungyeol's voice went hard and defensive. "She belongs with us right now. We haven't even told her our part of the story yet."

"She doesn't want to see you, let alone be with you," Key hissed at Sungyeol. "Get out."

Woohyun's expression went hard at Key's hostility. "Please, can we see that she's okay?"

You sat up in bed and rubbed your eyes. *What's all this noise? We have a visitor?* You yawned and opened your door. You went out into the corridor only to find Key blocking the path. "Oppa?"

Key, Sungyeol and Woohyun froze in their spots. Turning to find you behind Key, cutely rubbing your eyes and shielding them from the bright light. Minho fell asleep on the couch as he didn't want to be a part of this argument.

"~~~~~-ah, we need to go," Sungyeol's voice turned soft and loving when he saw you.

You froze, your eyes doubling in size. You looked up slowly, hesitantly. "O-oppas?"

"Carmen is waiting and worried sick because you weren't at home," Woohyun smiled. He extended his hand, "She wants you back."

You stiffly looked at Sungyeol. He looked back at you and smiled sadly. No one exchanged words for a few minutes.

"~~~~~-ah, you can stay here as long as you want," Key pulled you into his arms, glaring at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol's face grew tense while looking at Key holding you. He yanked you out of his arms and into his own. "You are not staying here! You belong with Carmen and us, Infinite. Let's get you home." He broke the sudden hug and started to drag you out.

You shrugged his hand off. "I'm staying here. I don't want to go back until I have everything figured out."

Sungyeol froze dead in his tracks and looked at you. "Please, when we get you home, we'll tell you everything. Just please, come home with us right now. We'll tell you everything you need to know."

Woohyun nodded encouragingly, "If I don't get you home, Carmen's going to chuck a fit at me!"

You looked at both of them and then at Key. "Key oppa, I'll be right back."

Key nodded, "Come back quickly okay? I'll be waiting."

You nodded and followed Infinite out and into the car towards Carmen's apartment.

---------------------

:D