SHINee

You're My Melody

You were walking in the middle of L and Sungyeol. They were making light conversation with other celebrities and you just politely bowed and said hello. Some celebrities even commented on your fashion sense and how pretty you looked. Sungyeol just smiled at you and L poked you. You blushed and thanked them.

"Infinite!" you heard a bunch of guys scream out Infinite behind you.

Sungyeol and L instinctively turned around and bowed, "Hello sunbaenims!"

"Hey," five guys came and bumped fists with L and Sungyeol.

"New member?" A guy winked at you.

"She's our VIP," Sungyeol looked at you.

"Introduce us to the pretty lady," A guy with short hair said.

"~~~~~~," L turned you so you were now facing them. "This is Shinee. They're our sunbaes."

"Hi!" Shinee all waved and said hello to you.

"Hello," you bowed and blushed slightly but only L and Sungyeol could tell.

They all introduced themselves to you. Shinee members were Onew (leader), Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.

They made light conversation in you, Sungyeol and L. It wasn't until that Sungyeol and L had to go and prepare for their final practise run on the stage.

"Hyung, can I leave ~~~~~ with you for a while?" Sungyeol smiled at Key. "Please hyung? You can show her around as well."

"Sure, not like I'm doing anything right now," Key peered at you. "I'll show you around."

You cautiously looked at Key then looked at Sungyeol. You didn't trust people easily. Sungyeol nodded encouragingly. L just smiled at you.

"We'll be back before you know it," L pushed you lightly towards Key and Shinee. "We're leaving her in your hands!"

"Don't worry!" Minho waved at the retreating figures of L and Sungyeol.

"So ~~~~~~~-shi," Jonghyun looked at you. "Do you want to see Infinite practice?"

"You can just call me ~~~~~. I don't like formalities much," you said quietly but loud enough for them to hear.

"Great!" Taemin clapped his hands in glee and then slung an arm around your neck. "Let's go watch Infinite."

"Shouldn't she wait for their live? Isn't that the reason she came here?" Key looked at you.

"Agreed," Onew smiled at you. "You should just wait and see them own the stage when they actually perform. It'll ruin the whole impact of their charisma."

You blinked then smiled, "Okay." Your lips twitched up into a smile.

"Don't be so rigid with us," Taemin elbowed you. "We're not going to bite."

"Lighten up," Key nudged you playfully. All this time you had not left Key's side.

It seemed like Sungyeol trusted Key the most out of the whole group.

You smiled and nodded. *I can't trust people easily but if Sungyeol and L trust you then I don't see a reason why I shouldn't. Just please make my assumption right…*

"Let's go!" Taemin bounced.

"To where?" you looked at him confused.

"To our tent of course!" Taemin took your hand and dragged you over to their tent.

"Hey! Wait for us!" the rest of Shinee caught up with you and Taemin.

------------

You meet Shinee!!