Exhausted Infinite

You're My Melody

You were anxious the whole day. Sungyeol didn’t pick up any of your calls and didn’t reply to the messages you had sent him. You blew air in your cheeks for the billionth time that day. You hadn’t moved from your house for several reasons. Carmen had told you to stay put and Sungyeol knew he didn’t want you walking around when he hadn’t cleared up the mess he was in.

You couldn’t take it anymore and sent a text to Carmen.

I’m going to Infinite’s dorm and waiting for them there. - ~~~~

Instantly, a text came back.

I told you to stay put. They’ll come to you. I received a message from Woohyun oppa so stay there okay? I see fans and reporters outside their dorm now. You’ll make it more of a scandal charging into their dorm. – Carmen

You grumbled as you just lay flat on your bed and twirling your phone in between your fingers. *Oppa… Sungyeol oppa…*

Just then the door clicked open. You jumped up and ran to the door of your house. You saw a bunch of exhausted Infinites trudging into your living room and collapsing onto your coach one by one like dominos.

Your eyes immediately landed on a tired Sungyeol. “Oppa,” you ran to him, hugging him comfortingly. “How are you?”

Sungyeol sighed in happiness, “I should have come here earlier or at least brought you with me.” He pulled you closer, burying his head into your hair.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” you weren’t a single bit angry at him. You had no right to, he was in a scandal.

“I’ll tell you after I get some rest,” he looked up at you with tired eyes.

“Sure oppa,” you led him to your room, wanting him to get some sleep into his system.

He dropped lifelessly onto your bed, dragging you with him. “Come sleep babe.”

You smiled and lay next to him. He casually draped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

“That’s my girl,” he buried his face in your hair once again and let exhaustion take over. After a couple of minutes, his breathing slowed and you felt light breaths on your hair.

You sighed and brushed his bangs out of his face. *My oppa…* you pecked him on the jaw. You ducked under his arm and tucked him in. “I’ll be right back oppa. Sweet dream to you and to Infinite.”

You walked out of the room, closing the door silently behind you. Walking to the kitchen, you started to cook, trying to not make a sound, you started to make a delicious dinner for Infinite.

-----------

A long awaited update :)